What do you think of this?

we're not /cock/ anymore user

I like their root beer though

>I like their root beer though
This nigga has good taste.

Lets let Todd decide.

Alcohol tastes like shit. Drink water NOW

It's all right, would rather have Sunkist and Vodka

Yes also does anyone else thinks that their hard sodas taste like mix drinks in bottles?

Oh come on user. What about a Chocolate Choo Choo? It's a girl drink. Tastes like candy.

The orange is decent, the other flavors aren't very good, and the grape is better than most grape sodas. That being said, I still prefer beer.

>hard soda
>hard
oh perfect i needed this to down my meat free meat

WATER ONLY

Sounds like it'd give you a headache

it's not as horrifying as pre-mad bud lite and clamato but still not good.

how about a Squash Strawberry Alley Cat?

>Drink Bud at all

I had to sound like a rich fag buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Stop drinking alcohol

Oh I'm not defending Bud.

I mean I'm horrified Bud even makes pre-made beer mixes for super alchies. And that rita stuff.
The orange stuff comes a close number three or four.

maybe a little 151 Swizzle?

4.2 alcohol... yeah, no. Maybe if you wanted to get little kids drunk.

Actually, that sounds right up your alley, Sup Forums

You sick fuck

Haven't tried this I've tried angry orchid and that Hard Lemonade

It's fine. It has alcohol in it.

So it's soda that contains alcohol? Why not just drink something actually alcoholic if you want to get drunk?

Miller is the only acceptable American big-label beer, even then it's pretty close to water.

Trader Joe's used to sell this god-tier orange cream soda, but they discontinued it. Damn shame.

At least Orange Crush is still good.

There are actually people who like the taste of alcohol and don't want to get instantly wasted.

But nobody does that. That's like coming to Sup Forums to discuss comics and cartoons instead of jerking it to kid's show characters.

>rich fag

Yeungling 24 case is only slightly more than a Bud 24 case, it's not being poor but just being stupid if you drink budweiser to save 2 bucks

Hard cider is different from hard soda, hard cider has existed for hundreds of years and during the colonial days was cheaper to make than beer so it was the drink of choice in the Thirteen Colonies.