Storytime: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #5 & #6, Vol. 1

Yay!

Last issue left us with Adam falling in the flames of Evil-Lyn's volcano god Claudron. But the things are not how they seem. In the meantime Skeletor show his true cruel face. An old feline comrad, is now turned to the worst nightmare for the heroes. And finally a sword. The Sword. That could resolve all this huge manipulation and deception.

Love Teela's concern for Adam.

The Sword...

...and someone else. Damn!

The big moment it's coming.

The immortal words. He-Man is back!

He-Man's friends and the people of Eternia have finally their momery back. Skeletor's warriors are trembling from fear. And Skeletor prepare his revenge. A cruel, shocking act of vengeance. This is the end of issue #5. Next one is the final of the Masters of the Universe's first arc.

Teela's got some nerve after having Adam row them here.

Bump to read later.

BTW OP did the previous threads archive?

Not that to complain about showing your source,
But you might wanna crop if ya don't want readers to know where you got this.

And here comes the final issue of the 1st Masters of the Universe's arc. The cover artwork by Dave Wilkins is epicly superb!

In this final issue, a lot happens. He-Man and the Masters free from Skeletor's spell, they defeat Evil-Lyn's army and gathered to plan their next move. We have the reveal of a shocking act of treason by one of their own. A plot that will play a big role in the DC vs MOTU crossover as we will see. He-Man and Teela decided the direct attack on Castle Grayskull. But here Skeletor's cruel act of revenge is manifested. And the battle between uncle and nephew begins. But at the end a mysterious villain appears. Someone that no one could suspect.

I believe that you can recognize most of the Masters gathered here: Stratos King of Avion, Chief Carnivus leader of the feline Qadians, the small hairy Palezeeans (Stinkor's race), Roboto, Ram-Man, Moss-Man the Eternian nature god etc.

Well this is one hell of a way to silence Evil-Lyn by Skeletor, haha.

Damn. He-Man and Battle Cat in the battlefield, must be quite the sight to see. Teela here rides Charge, her golden unicorn from the first MOTU mini comics. Nice Easter Egg.

Skeletor you sick bastard, what have you done?

This time ole bone head, you deserved that.

And so Skelly survived "being thrown in the pit" once again (this is the 3rd time after the 87's movie, and the episode from the New Adventures). But who is his mysterious savior? The person that communicated with him through the cursed Skull that Skeletor took from Grayskull's knight? What is his relationship with a certain traitor? And at whom this cursed Skull belongs (since we first saw it at Hordak's hands in his Origin issue)? All these questions will be answered during the DC vs MOTU crossover, that i will post during the next days. But first we will follow the Vol.2 of Masters of the Universe, with a new deadly enemy coming in the scene, for invade and conquer Eternia: The Horde.

And that was the end of the first arc. Next time the Horde is coming on Eternia.

I have to apologize user, you are right. But this was the only sourse where i could find the first MOTU volume. I will try this not to happen, with the next arc.

>And it is time you come to know me as more than minion.
Lewd.

Here is Teela's unicorn first appearance in the Alcala's mini comics. Seeing him appear here, after 30 years was a nice addition.

>A snow white unicorn
Someone's got a bladder in them.

For the previous issues #1-#4 of Vol.1 You can find them here:

lol, true. I have the feeling that Alfredo Alcala draw the pages, before the writer wrote the story.

Bump

who is the little head anyway?

Earless Hordak?

Without spoiling it further, yet it has to do with the Horde but it's not Hordak.

I'm gonna marry Battle Cat!

Battle Cat knows how to make an entrance. But he is too much for Earthlings.

bump for Teela's unicorn.