What are some films where the loser somehow """"wins""""

What are some films where the loser somehow """"wins""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
derpibooru.org/1076895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only 167 million people voted? Is half the country under 18?

>INB4 3 GORILLION ILLEGALS

US doesn't have compulsory voting. A lot of American just don't bother.

How do you americans control the ballots if you don't have voting ID in half the states? All civilized countries have compulsory ID requirement.

Those figures are misleading, they ommit the fact that 5+ million illegals voted for hillary and thus actualy dont count because they are not American but rather Mexican citizens.

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

>It was a bitterly cold Christmas Eve. Hillary Clinton sat alone in her room, clutching a glass of booze, her head was heavy with a drunken stupor. She was haunted by the ghosts of all the innocent people she murdered. All the chaos and wars she helped caused tormented her evil soul. Even with all this emotional turmoil there was one thing that caused her the most pain. A constant nagging reminder of her failure. She knew that she would never be president. It was an aching pain that would never go away. Worse yet, the lure of darkness was coming upon her, and she knew that it would only be a matter of time until she found herself in hell. Where she would face the gruesome torment of hell's grim tyrant for all eternity.

They are Americans*

*just not legally

>How do you americans control the ballots if you don't have voting ID in half the states?

Liberals think it's racist.

Nigger

-convicted felons
-old senile people
-general voter apathy

illegals dont have id, illegals are spics, therefore RACIST

But that's ACTUAL fake news, retard. Even Trump's voter fraud taskforce has given up trying to prove that bullshit.

No, they are Mexicans according to the law, that is what matters. Mexicans from American point of view = foreigners. Its absolutely absurd that foreign people can vote in another country of whom they are not citizens of.

The other half is made up of illegals. Seriously, how are you this unaware?
"racist" i.e. they can't win if voting IDs are required because very few real American citizens would vote for them.

Every investigation into voting fraud, including those done by Republican-run states, has determined that barring a few anecdotal instances, voting fraud has never been significant enough to change the outcome of a modern election.

I personally don't find it a problem if we do compulsory ID if they also make IDs free. If they make them cost $25 bucks like they currently do, it's essentially a poll tax which isn't really right.

o shit post more

Man, if there was any evidence aside from a single interpretation of a study (which the actual authors of the original study argue is bullshit) to support that there's widespread illegal voting, I'd find it absolutely absurd as well.

$25 is nothing. You're entitled to a "free" lawyer in criminal court but you still have to pay a filing fee. No one's up in arms about that.

most people grew up actually and realized that both candidates are just there to make israel great again
so why bother

Alpha Trump.

>"Democracy"
>People aren't obliged to vote
Lol, Amerimutts

He won in more states, she only got more votes because 1 state has more people in it than most others

It amazes me people still don't understand this system

>$25 is nothing
Doesn't matter if you think it's a lot or not. It's still "You must pay this minimum amount to be enfranchised".

>IT WAS HER TURNNNNNN
Get over it faggot. Shillary will NEVER be president

>If they make them cost $25 bucks like they currently do, it's essentially a poll tax which isn't really right.

If you can't afford $25 to participate in your country's elections by 18, you really should re-evaluate every decision you've made in your life prior to that point.

>mfw drumpfkins STILL haven't realized they lost
>mfw drumpfkins are ETERNALLY BTFO

>forced to vote
>democracy
kys

>Freedom of choice
>Forced to participate

You're an idiot.

>Doesn't matter if you think it's a lot or not. It's still "You must pay this minimum amount to be enfranchised".

Is it also a poll tax if you have to pay for transportation to the polls because you're too lazy/fat to walk there?

>DEMOCRACY IS BEING FORCED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO CANDIDATES THAT POTENTIALLY DONT REPRESENT YOU
KILL YOURSELF eurocuck

Reminder to ignore, sage and report all threads from Sup Forums

No, because you can absentee vote.

Literally just gave you another example of that that no one cares about.

Dear diary: the butt is hurt

/fucking thread
trumptards deep down know this but they just wont admit that they actually support israel and have been played like the little buttplugs they are

Because your example was a whatabbout argument. This isn't an argument about the injustices of our Justice System. The only way that example could help your cause is by steering the argument away from the actual argument.

>what are some films
Lazy.

when does hillary win?

Israel is a subversive enemy whereas the Palestinians are more in our face. You can't run an anti-Muslim campaign and then suddenly support them. Trump may or may not be redpilled, but he aligned with the lesser of two evils 2+ years ago when he called Islam out.

t. dirty brown mudslime

free palestine am i right, gang?

Was her movie any good?

Inconsistent advocacy is clear evidence of duplicity and scheming. No one cares about supposed "disenfranchisement"; they only care about securing blue votes.

Hillary lost therefore she is the loser. Sorry young turd. Now how about getting some voter ID laws so the US can have fair elections for the first time in its history?

>they
I'm not "they". I gave my opinion as to why I believe if voting IDs are required, they should be free. I don't care about your war.

At the end of the day, you say this is a conspiracy to warrant blue votes without acknowledging the obvious other side of the coin: that nobody on the right actually cares about voter fraud and only supports voter ID laws to keep some poor libs from voting.

good goy didnt realize israel is behind fucking everything since day one

What did he lose?
What did she win?

>nobody on the right actually cares about voter fraud and only supports voter ID laws to keep some poor libs from voting.

shut up you hipster racist

what happend to Sup Forums ?
seriously
we are all kikelovers n shiiiet now just because some cheeto billionare triggers purplehaired faggots ?
grow a spine you fucking children

>Red voters are all rich
>Blue voters are all poor

Nice implication, really oiled my lemons.

If you don't have a fucking ID you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Unless the same person wrote both of these articles, what's your point? Slate is absolute garbage, but op-eds aren't the official opinions of the organization that publishes them.

hey faggot, pick your poison, jews or muslims.

are you more worried about living down the street for a muslim ghetto or a jewish ghetto?

if you're anti-israel you're pro muslim. fuck off.

Except literally everybody and their grandmother knows that voter ID laws would disenfranchise blue demographics far more than white.

Both parties play the game. It's the height of ignorance and hypocrisy to believe that only one side pushes for shit based purely on wanting to win elections.

What if I found both candidates abhorrent and decided not to waste my time between a literal douche and a shit sandwich, where my vote and opinion will clearly not affect the outcome.

But Jews are the ones trying to import Muslims to our countries, retard.

democrats*

stormfags need not apply

...that's not how any of this works.

The only people getting "disenfranchised" are people too lazy to get a fucking ID and illegals. Don't give me this crap about the costs. Who the fuck doesn't have an ID? How can you trust your democratic system if illegals are allowed to walk in and vote? What the fuck? You know who is disenfranchised when no ID is required? Everyone, because the system can not be trusted.

Idiot.

Brazil VS Germany in the world cup

Brazil actualy won that game because germany had less players on the field

>guy with less votes wins
>american """"""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""

>if you're anti-israel you're pro muslim. fuck off.

JIDF not even hiding any more

Trump and Bernie were the only true grassroots candidates in the election. Neither of them accepted money from donors. Bernie might have. I don't give a fuck. And nobody thought Trump was going to win.

Every single time the popular vote has been overturned it has been for the Republican party to win. They are the ones who originally created that, though the party was going by another name then.

>if you're anti-israel you're pro muslim. fuck off.
gee i wonder who posted that

Yea I'm sure it would be fair for some SJW shithole like California to be worth the same votes as 10 other states combined just because they give subsidies to illegals and let them swarm in by the thousands. That would be "real democracy". Stop posting.

I don't usually do this but

>Don't give me this crap about the costs.
Literally a non-argument

Who the fuck doesn't have an ID?
>Primarily poor urban voters who don't have a car, which are typically Democrat voters.

>How can you trust your democratic system if illegals are allowed to walk in and vote?
As already discussed, there is no evidence that this is an actual issue in the US. The only study you guys ever cite is an interpretation of data which the authors of the fucking data say is complete nonsense.

>What the fuck?
?

>You know who is disenfranchised when no ID is required? Everyone, because the system can not be trusted.
Except every election the Secretary of State office for each state conducts extensive research and enacts comprehensive measures to prevent voter fraud. In both Republican and Democratic-controlled states, there is never a report of voter fraud affecting an election. Why do you think all of this research is suspect, but if those same State offices adopted a voter ID system, it would suddenly be reliable.

Again, I don't even fucking oppose voter ID laws, I just think they should be obtainable for free. It would be a negligible cost since as you've stated, very few people do not already have IDs.

That's the only response like this I'm gonna do, so I guess if you want to do the whole "ask a thousand rhetorical questions in a post" strategy, you'll win by default. Good luck.

>I would be complaining if my guy won: the post
Kill yourself, amerilard.

>Neither of them accepted money from donors
That's not even slightly true you retard. Trump was largely self-funded in the primaries but was funded by super PACs and donors during the general election like everyone else is.

hmmmm.... HMMMMMMMMM....

really.... makes me..... think............

t. jew

The difference being Trump wouldn't owe them anything if elected. The GOP needed to throw their money somewhere after the failed Paul Ryan debacle.

>still assmad about hillary
Let it go Shareblue

SUPREME
COURT
I don't give a shit what you think of Clinton; she would've elected more liberal justices, which would've allowed tangible, positive change immediately. ANY conservative in power is a bad thing and ANY liberal in power is a good thing.

nice false dichotomy. Here's your (you) now go back to your containment board you soyboy cuck libtard etc.

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH.
derpibooru.org/1076895

let's play a game: Sup Forums or genocidal official of hamas mudslime

>The Jews are behind each and every catastrophe on the face of the Earth. This is not open to debate. This is not a temporal thing, but goes back to days of yore. They concocted so many conspiracies and betrayed rulers and nations so many times that the people harbor hatred towards them.... Throughout history – from Nebuchadnezzar until modern times ... They slayed the prophets, and so on.... Any catastrophe on the face of this Earth – the Jews must be behind it.

>This conference bears a clear Zionist goal, aimed at forging history by hiding the truth about the so-called Holocaust, which is an alleged and invented story with no basis. (...) The invention of these grand illusions of an alleged crime that never occurred, ignoring the millions of dead European victims of Nazism during the war, clearly reveals the racist Zionist face, which believes in the superiority of the Jewish race over the rest of the nations. (...) By these methods, the Jews in the world flout scientific methods of research whenever that research contradicts their racist interests.

>You may speak as much as you want about regional and world wars. They were behind World War I, when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state. It was they who instigated the replacement of the League of Nations with the United Nations and the Security Council to enable them to rule the world through them. There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it.

thanks for responding to my post, mohammed, alboah and ringadingdarium.

>typical liberal """argument"""

this is why you lose sweetie :)

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN, I JUST WANT YO FUCKING DEAD

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND DIE, YOU DESERVE TO BE FUCKING GUTTED

>Who the fuck doesn't have an ID?
>>Primarily poor urban voters who don't have a car, which are typically Democrat voters.
Racist

You dont pick your poison when your not a cuck, you search for a cure or think of a solution. fucking brainlet

It's the most of all time though

that or over half the population voting for neither should be a veto for both

>fox news
whoa, really made me think

How do we go from this?

No there had been been a comprehensive investigating about this. They are attempting to but but states where fighting it.

To this??

No they haven't, certain stats afternoon cooperating