/who/ - Doctor Who General

Brilly Edition

last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snprb1JY_YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HERE WE GO

Doctor Who is dead.

It still hasn’t sunk in that the series 9 soundtrack is finally fucking happening and an entire disc is dedicated to heaven sent

You mean first or second?

8th for foon!

so?

>I can already tell just by her movements
She's getting thrown around by the Tardis. How is that anything like 10?

> Chibnall is playing it safe.
How's that playing it safe? 10 was really unlikable his only redeeming factor is David tennant

>best doctor finds a bag of crisps

series is trash now.

>Both regeneration clips are trending on youtube
ratingfags BTFO

She’s got that quick snappy quirky edgy movement they Tennant had about him it pissed me off to know end it made his doctor come off as real snobby like he was above everyone else.

Please tell me that Jodie is going to be a based Doctor and can savage even the shittiest of scripts?

>12 takes a gun, despite saying he never would

Fuck you and your crisps, Eccleston

The Doctor kind of is above everyone else to be quite honest since he knows more than us primates.

Hey, just got done with the Christmas special, it was pretty enjoyable all round. I mean, I don't celebrate Christmas, or "Cismas" as me and my cats called it, and I was just wondering why the 1st doctor kept making f-f-fucking bordie cletus jokes?! This was very problematic and ruined the episode for me, why do they let white males write the episodes in 2017? Very disappointed, it reminded me of when drumpf got elected.

Chibnalls takenthe 11th hour is going to be epic. And will get even the most die hard boardies on board.

>not the first post from this ip

They fucked up with the first Doctor.
1 was the Doctor, not actually Hartnell. The Doctor isn't racist or sexist, even the first Doctor had been around for a long time at that point and was a well-educated Time Lord who doesn't bother with race or gender.
But they wrote the character like it was Hartnell/a generic 60-year-old man from the 1960's with 1960's views. I don't remember 1 ever cracking jokes about women being made of glass, or seeing them as nothing but cleaners. We didn't get to see the first Doctor in this episode, we saw a walking plot device used to show us how much our ideas and values have changed since the 60's. Terrible move from Moffat.

Is he really going to simply remake The Eleventh Hour?

I mean, she didn't crash with the TARDIS, so she still has to go find it, right?

Why are there two of them?

>why do they let white males write the episodes in 2017?
Because black women can't read or write.

S I X L I N E S

Stop samefagging

Jodie's got a good presence. She's not extremely bombastic (unless she's playing "pissed-off", then she's scary), but she makes you believe whatever she's saying. She's got a good comic timing, and is the sort of actor who rarely gets a lead role, but often wish she should have.

youtube.com/watch?v=snprb1JY_YA

The first two episodes of series 11 are essentially a 2 parter thigh they won’t be labeled as such.

He seemed perfectly alright with Bill being a lesbian.

>doesn't know what a boardie is
Ironic.

stop responding to bait faggot

Make me, faglord.

What he said wasn't even racist or sexist. The most "racist" thing he said was French restaurants are atmospheric, and the most "sexist" thing he said was that women were precious?

It honestly feels like they were told "Okay, we're not actually allowed to put anything racist or sexist in, but we need to make it feel like it is." This was the most tame watered down "ism" ever.

where dis from

Try again faggot

st trinians 1 or 2

Part of her introduction will involve convincing the tardis that she’s still the doctor.

The tardis thinks the doctor has a defect now and screwed up the regeneration because he held it in so long the tardis no longer recognised the doctor.

It’s also meant to convince the audience that she is still the doctor.

Umm, he said that a woman was essentially only good for giving the TARDIS a good cleaning. I'm pretty sure that is considered by most to be the sexist remark.

One line would've been bad. And it was a lot more than six lines if you include all the other lines which gave them context.

>inspect element

That's not what he said at all, he said it could do with a dusting at that Polly usually did that, as was convention at the time. It's not like he said "As women are inherently wrong on everything, ugly, stupid, and cowardice we make her do the dusting."

>six lines aren't enough to be important
Genuinely confused by what your thinking is here.

see
There were more "sexist" lines in TUAT than all of Hartnell's over 100 episodes put together.

I don't feel like watching all of Classic Who, what are some essential serials?

Muh dick

You don't understand tone, do you, my boy? The way he said it made it come off as sexist and that is why it's being seen as a sexist remark which is what the intentions probably were with that line.

>wanderer is STILL mad

How long is your punk playlist dude, like 48 hours?

>/who/ is unironically defending the blatant mis-characterization of the First Doctor.
The absolute state of this general.

City of Death
Remebrance

>the blatant mis-characterization
it wasn't though. 1 did have lines like that from time to time.

I already masturbated 49 times to Jodie pictures

S I X L I N E S
I
X
L
I
N
E
S

>Happy 12 looks at the night sky.
"If i didn't know any better, i'd say i've travelled 7000 years into the future"

There's a mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it, and an hour to go around it. Every hundred years, a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiselled away, the first second of my butthurt will have passed.

My point is the lines seemed like they were supposed to be the least offensive "offensive" comment ever. I don't even think you could come up with an "offensive" comment less offensive than what he said.

>looking through site for classic who episodes
>get to second doctor
>reconstruction

just skip it

trouts era was poopy anyway

He had more lines like that in TUAT than in his entire >100 episodes put together.

>six lines aren't enough to be important
Genuinely confused by what your thinking is here.

Yes, but they were few and far between. That was almost his entire character in TUAT

Just found out why episode 7 is part of block one filming. We’re in for a treat.

MMMMMMMMMMUH DICK

?

Have you seen all one hundred of his episodes wanderer?

Why's that?

Why do you believe telling a woman to dust something off isn't considered sexist, my boy?

Also the sexist shit was just the worst and most blatant. The real crime is he had fewer than six lines that felt like they actually could have come from the 1st Doctor.

>stop disrespecting an entirely fictional character with (true) allegations of sexism reflected in six (6) lines of a one hour story

I’ll give you a hint. actor availability.

The same reason it wouldn't be sexist if he said a man usually did the dusting?
Sexism is discrimination based on sex, saying someone dusts isn't discrimination.

If I said you were a pathetic whiny leftist faggot that wouldn't be sexism.

Wait what? Source?