Anyone excited for this?

Anyone excited for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we please just exterminate kikes and niggers already?
this is all getting so tiring

WE

>He was described as healthy and good-looking with a pleasant demeanor. He was also said to be tall (at least 6 ft. 2 in.) and very strong, and was likely an intimidating presence for the Japanese at the time. He would rapidly rise in favor and status, until his became Nobunaga's chief warrior, given his own residence and a ceremonial katana by Nobunaga.
*INHALES*
NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Yasuke is said to have arrived in Japan in 1579 in the service of an Italian Jesuit named Alessandro Valignano, and caused something of a sensation because of his black skin, which was still foreign to the Japanese at the time. It's said that, in one event, several people were crushed to death while clamoring to get a look at him. In japan, he met warlord Nobunaga who suspected that the dark color of his skin was ink and not natural. Nobunaga reportedly had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin. Satisfied that he was in fact black, Nobunaga took deep interest in Yasuke eventually, and he was allowed to enter Nobunaga's service
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

>its okay when its a white guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

It's actually getting on my nerves. My ancestors would probably go ballistic if they saw this shit but we lost WW2 nothing we can do.

>first
>implying there were or will be any more

might actually be funny.

no they wouldn't you dishonorable scum. Nigs in japan is nothing surprising

>another Last Samurai movie just with a Black dude instead of a White dude
I actually liked the Last Samurai so I'm hoping it'll be good at least.

Idris Elba?

This literally happened you fucking cum skin snow niggers.

Imagine actually looking like you're always covered in fecal matter lmao

If it has a hip-hop samurai intro like Samurai Champloo sure

>service of italian jesuit
slave nog gets educated in europe and then goes to japan as the face of europe. holy shit how cucked can movies get?

>Nobunaga's chief warrior
not Shibata Katsui, Akechi Mitsuhide or his fuckboy Ranmaru

>I'm a weeb pretending to be Japanese, and who doesn't know about Japanese history.

Japanese did this with foreigners occasionally. They are like exotic pets to the daimyo, they dress them up and make them a personal retainer so they can keep them and make sure nobody else takes them.

I’m tired

Yes. Now fuck off.

So is anyone gonna drop a redpill or was this dude actually a samurai?

I've used this as an argument against SJWs who say it's okay to casually put blacks in historical European or Western films with no explanation because they were historically a few blacks around that time period.
With this, I can say it's okay to have a bunch a of white Samurai in a Feudal Japanese film with no explanation because a few white people were Samurai once.

He was a retainer to a daimyo which makes him samurai by default. I very much doubt he had the full privileges of a samurai especially after Nobunaga died.

He was actually a samurai.

>cum skin is an insult used by shitskins
>cum creates life
>shit is just the useless waste expelled by the body
>cum >>>>>>>> shit

what are you chimping out about? Are you saying this isn't real or something?

William Adams and Yasuke are both great for making people look like retards.

So we're getting another last samurai, but probably worse?

>Sup Forums loves last samurai, a historically fictional movie about a white guy becoming a samurai
>Sup Forums spergs out over a movie involving a historically confirmed black samurai

I don't get it

Might be good

Why? This shit happened.

and it might actually be cool. It's depicting a single, remarkable incident in history, and it sounds farfetched which only makes it more intersting.

This isn't KANGZ crap, this is a real, documented fact.

>yfw Yaskue was real

It's Sup Forums, and they are retarded

So they really read Sup Forums posts, didn't they?

It depends on how faithfully they adapt the story. This is how it ends for him:

>In June 1582, Nobunaga was attacked and forced to commit seppuku in Honnō-ji in Kyoto by the army of Akechi Mitsuhide. Yasuke was there at the time and fought the Akechi forces. Immediately after Nobunaga's death, Yasuke went to join Nobunaga's heir Oda Nobutada who was trying to rally the Oda forces at Nijō Castle. Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada forces for a long time but eventually surrendered his sword to Akechi's men. They asked Akechi himself what to do with him.

>Akechi said that the black man was a beast and did not know anything; furthermore, he was not Japanese, so they should not kill him but take him to the nanban-dera or nanban-ji (南蛮寺, literally the temple of the southern barbarians, how the Japanese referred to the Jesuit church).[12][19] It is said that the reason why Akechi spoke in such a manner was a form of taking pity on him, i.e., giving a clear reason why not to kill him. Black people were not discriminated against in Japan at this time; they were even admired, for the Buddha was often portrayed in black in Japanese temples.[12] However, perhaps Akechi also did not want to offend the Jesuits, needing all the friends he could get at this time of political turmoil.[17] This was much to the relief of the Jesuits there who calmed him down and thanked God for his deliverance.

>There is no further written information about him after this

It's an actual historical character.

If the film is done in a historical style it could actually be really interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

blacks are subhuman smelly animals

He was in the sense that Nobunaga employed him as a novelty. No legends despite the weird clamor around him = didn't do shit.

>not even fit to be killed
That's fucking pathetic

It is not. He was not the chief warrior at all. Oda was surrounded by extremely famous warriors.

>blocks your path

In the hivemind's defence, whitey was swarming Japan by the 1800s in order to get dem trade deals, more money for dem colonies. The black guy in question lived an outrageously unlikely existence, but that only makes the film better.

>Historical style
Yeah I honestly doubt it

Funny enough like one of the first Portuguese in Japan was given a jap girl as a slave and having no use for her gave her to his nigger . its on wikipedia somewhere

How much media has to be made about elevating blacks to unrealistic standards before hollywood comes to terms with Africa still being a desolate hell hole and African Americans still being raping, thieving criminals?

If we're going by IQ rankings, jews and asians are above whites. Being middle-tier probably makes you "subhuman" as well.

thus having a subhuman into a film about asians is pretty offensive to superior groups

>English wikipedia page was clearly written by someone that was trying to romanticise him
>talk page has a bunch of butthurt nips posting about it because there's information that's plain wrong or attributed to a false source

>implying yasuke won't cut through dozens of j*ps like butter (also cut through j*p pussy like butter with his bbc) before being whipped to death by a racist j*p commander for "being a filthy beastly nigger"

>jews and asians are above whites.
then why haven't either invented anything of note or stepped foot on the moon?

he was in nobgunaga's retinue

>He seems to have become a close retainer and was perhaps the only non-Japanese 'warrior' that Nobunaga had in his retinue,[17] which could account for his rapid rise in favour and status.

Lockley,T., The story of Yasuke: Nobunaga’s black retainer

I wonder when white people will stop constantly thinking about black people. For someone being the "masterrace" you guys sure like to nitpick. Both whites and blacks are weird as fuck constantly trying to bring each other down. When will you faggots finally give it a rest?

>faced with well-documented IQ studies
>U have no cultur! WE WUZ KANGZ!

lmao, what does this remind you of?

>literally resorts to "we wuz"

horseshoe theory is never wrong

how many manned space missions have the Jews and Asians launched?

Those nations with averages above 100 have no blacks or Arabs skewing the statistics downward.

The fact that the wiki page has tons of "its said", "supposedly", "probably", "maybe", "one can think", etc is already a sign that the one who wrote that didn't study much the subject

Yeah, I highly doubt this dude ever existed and if he did he was just a very minor player who was more of a spectacle than anything else. However, the movie will probably portray him as some pivotal godlike figure who forever changed the course of Japanese history.

>we wuz kangz! we went 2 da pyramids when u j00z n yellows were in da caves! DAS RITE DAS RITE

>Another movie no one will watch.
Okay.

This actually sounds kind of cool

whites literally went to the moon, kikes and gooks literally have not

In general things tend to get kind of sketchy whenever Nobunaga is involved, but I have no doubt there's a bunch of bullshit romanticism when it comes to a person like that

blacks built the pyramids when white was still in caves, so black vs white IQ doesn't matter

you're a retard. Nobunaga's whole existence is based around "supposedly". They don't even reliably know how the fucker died.

Ahem

>blacks built the pyramids when white was still in caves
ancient Egyptians were not negroids

>Egyptians
>black
Top jej. You are probably memeing but this is how brainwashing works. Something just needs to be repeated over and over (Egyptians were black) and people will believe it

If that's the case then I'm even more sure that 99% of the wiki page is blackwashing bullshit.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
You're responding to a massive fucking sperg, so it doesn't matter.

Obligatory

Funnily enough, the wikipedia article on "blackwashing in the media" was deleted a few months ago.

>t. nigger with no culture of his own

>j*ps

>415 posts over the course of almost 2 years with the same pictures
Jesus Christ.

If it's based on a real guy, I'll check it out.

>Sup Forumstards are upset even when the story is actually TRUE and very interesting
can you ever please these fucks? The guy who wrote Highlander is writing it too. You know its going to be good cheese-kino

So he was basically a sideshow in the Daimyō's court. Little more than a circus elephant.

I bet they don't portray him that way in the movie. How much you wanna bet they portray him as the most honorable and skilled samurai to ever live?

Yasuke was a valued retainer. Of course that term is simply a variable and doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things (Retainers could be anything from a standard bearer to a member of the honor guard's inner circle), but he wasn't just some porch monkey. There wouldn't be distinct records of him if he was just some random nobody in Japanese history treated like a pet, and if he were, it would be addressed appropriately.

>How much you wanna bet they portray him as the most honorable and skilled samurai to ever live?
how much do YOU want to bet he'll be caught in bed with a jap's daughter and the father will be portrayed as a poor old racist for getting pissed off

>live action Afro Samurai

They better get SLJ for the role.

>So he was basically a sideshow in the Daimyō's court. Little more than a circus elephant.

tbf, thats how the japanese treat pretty much every gaijin, even when they supposedly like you.

>TRUE and very interesting
>a person going through a life lived by thousands of people before him is interesting because he's black
Fuck off.

>he wasn't just some porch monkey.
That's exactly what he was, you silly cunt.

The Japanese are extreme xenophobes. You really think he was welcomed as a member of their society? Libtard revisionism is just insane.

this is actually pretty close to the lyrics you'd find on a bodycount album desu

>You really think he was welcomed as a member of their society?
Yes because of novelty.

He was Bubbles the Chimp.

>Yes because of novelty.
this dude gets it. have you been to japan?

SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ ANIME N SHIIET?

The only interesting part is that he's black. That's it. There's nothing else interesting about his life. He fought in two (lost) battles, to which he had no major part in, then was sent off to a jesuit church where his historical records end. He was purely a curiosity for nobunaga. Not "very interesting".

then why do we have so many white weebs some of them have rich heritage like germans?

Sounds like he was really honorable, since he didn't switch alliances after Nobunaga's death, but decided to still swore loyality to his son and heir.

If they don't overdo it on the historical part, this could be a pretty good flick.

>I don't get it
your picture is fitting

make this smovie today and SJWs will kill you

>That's exactly what he was, you silly cunt.
Imagine being this deluded that you have to tell yourself this in order to feel better about yourself
Yasuke was Nobunaga's feudal bodyguard. He originally was a page but only became a samurai after proving his worth. Now kill yourself you moronic cunt

This is lionsgate it's gonna be a 50/50 either garbage or a timeless classic I will watch it since I've been very interested in yasuke's story

If it was japanese, i would be.
>american series about anyone else's history
No thanks.

Wow this is cool not funny this is very interesting