STOP

STOP

>still caring about TLJ

Are those 29 “rotten” reviews /ourguys/?

even the critic score is going down, it was originally 94%, yesterday it was 92%

NO ITS FAKE NO ITS RUSSIA NO THERE WAS SNOW PEOPLE DIDNT GO TO THE MOVIES NO ONE SEES MOVIES ON CHRISTMAS ITS THE RELEASE DATE

every single thing that was cool about star wars is gone or lame-ified. all that's left are lightsabers and recycled john williams' themes.

star wars is dead. bury it.

>audience score will be banned/rigged in the future
hahahahaha

>mfw I still haven't submitted my negative rating/review yet

Still waiting for my check from the Kremlin to clear, to be quite honest with you my family.

>Still 52

I'll admit, I kekked.

>adding some surprising twists
>literally just shat on the fans' expectations and gave nothing in return

i am going to wait +5 years

then submit my negative review

Hi I'm from Screenrant. Do you mind if I use your post for an article I'm writing. Thanks!

It's already been proven that every single person on earth who doesn't have a extreme hatred for it is a paid shill that works for Disney. Only people on Sup Forums who spend all day bitching about it are the real fans that aren't under Disney payroll.

Disney and new Star Wars fans are incapable of comprehending how old this franchise is and how much time and money people invested into the EU adventures of Luke Skywalker in novels and comics.

The whole hook to the sequels was the original cast. The new characters suck compared to the old ones?

They should be surprised if the next Star Wars movie does 50% of this one if Mark Hamill isn't back in a good way.

Killed off Han and real life Leia is dead.

>new tactic

nice one marketer

Nothing on here is trademarked, nigger. Go for it. Screencap this too.

I'm surprised nobody has done some mockumentary about the hacker known as Sup Forums yet.

COLLABORATE

>SEETHING

>be me
>star wars fan since forever
>watched all movies, played all vidyas, read all comics and some novels
>hated TLJ
>bitch about TLJ to my libshit friends from uni
>not even point out political shit, just stuff I didn't like or plot holes
>"Aw dude c'mon you are just being a contrarian, the movie was awesome, I loved Rose and Luke was PERFECT"
>bitch on Sup Forums
>everyone agrees with me
>some dumb faggot says I'm not a real fan
>mfw

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

I know that feeling. That's why I started to get into the novels more (the "Legends" ones)

TLJ got me to finally check out The Clone Wars cartoon. I wish I had seen it sooner. Shame it ended up being cancelled.

You could have just said "the real ones"

AND LISTEN

Welcome to my life.
I dislike it the most out of the group and, of my friends, one at least admits the plot has holes and the other doesn't like the handling of some items.

Got my one day of salt out and then stopped because one of them was mad that I was calling something she liked 'trash' and I'd just be beating a dead horse by that point.

You get checks? Direct deposit over here.

they SHOULDN'T be surprised if the next movie without the hype of an original cast member and character from the original doesn't do well.

New characters suck.

This. 100% THIS
It makes me fucking LIVID when people tell me I'm not a real Star Wars fan for not liking Disney Wars. Same as this guy I've played the games, read the books/comics, watched all the movies. Fucking hell, I'm the guy my friends come to when they have a Star Wars question. And now? I'm not a real fan because I didn't like seeing Kennedy and Disney shit all over Star Wars. Our Star Wars.

Get ready for Jedi Babies' Day out in the Jedi Academy trilogy I unironically love these books despite many people saying they're terrible

The netflix season is pretty great. Yoda and Obi-Wan come within a bantha's ass hair of uncovering Sheev's plot

They gave the Ghostbusters remake 74%.I can never trust their opinion about any film ever now

I laughed. Here's your (you)

Stop reading books.

It is hard to explain to people why you dont like it if they are new fans. Its the equivalent of their favorite football team being replaced by new members for no real reason, saying they love the older players but giving them zero respect in person, changing the mascot of the team, and then introducing agendas left and right.

I now want to play the older video games I missed, like Delta Squad and Dark Forces, to get the taste out of my mouth. Maybe that is their strategy all along. Heck, I may even start a new KotOR file and play it through.

>Firefox
No, don't be a shit.

Yeah, I was worried I wouldn't get to see it because of all this holiday bullshit.

The original trilogy were all released in May, the prequels were released in May. George Lucas' own birthday is in May. Star Wars belongs in May.

But so help me, if they release it on the Fourth I'm going to vomit on whoever made that bullshit decision. Fuck off with that goddamn pun.

>It makes me fucking LIVID when people tell me I'm not a real Star Wars fan for not liking Disney Wars.
I don't think you're "not a real Star Wars fan," that's some No True Scotsman bullshit.

I just think you're a little bitch.

>Realize years ago that any media I love that receives a certain level of popularity will eventually be ruined by Hollywood in their attempt to milk everything dry instead of making an original idea
>Thus whenever I find a series that is good but also so hard to get into that normies and casuals never will, it's a blessing

The secret to Happiness is finding a series with a REAL SLOW BURN opening series of episodes/movie that becomes good half way through, and then on a rewatch you realize the opening WAS good but only because you know the story now. Only like things that askew the typical forumla of getting as much attention as possible and grabbing you with a title or in the first chapter

Name me some. I know the honorverse will never get a mainstream movie but what else?