Super power thread

Uh-oh. Looks like a cosmic storm caused everyone who was browsing Sup Forums to have powers!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

What's your power? What do you plan on doing with your powers? What do you call yourself? How do you interact with the other anons who got powers? Design an outfit with the templates below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XggH5-vLlUQ
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Size_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Willpower_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Natural_Force_Mimicry
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Luck_Bestowal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Erinyes_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Dashing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Athleticism?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reforming
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Disorder_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Ball_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Civilization_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/360-Degree_Neck_Rotation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Blast
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernova_Inducement?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Event_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Spawn
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ki_Sense
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Renewal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Fairy_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Attacks?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omni-Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_Sight
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telempathy?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Darkness
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Purification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Male

Grill

Cosmic Rays you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=XggH5-vLlUQ
I honestly love this intro.

>weak force manipulation
so I can control radioactivity

I could actually be very useful for helping people working in areas with high radiation if I can block it in a given area. So I'm probably mainly helping people who work with radioactive elements in research or industry, keeping people safe.

Shit nigga, I remember that.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Size_Manipulation

>What do you plan on doing with your powers
Open up a detective agency. Can you imagine the type of shit I'd be able

>What do you call yourself
Molecular Man.

Able to listen in on*

If you can control it, can you force it onto other people? Your power could literally be giving people cancer.

>Your power could literally be giving people cancer.
Yeah but I'm not sure how much use there'd be in doing so. Providing 100% shielding from radioactivity though, that's a useful thing to be able to do.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Willpower_Manipulation
Guess I'm starting up the Green Lantern Corps.

Now I just have to figure out how to select the right candidates and how we'll operate in spite sovereignty. If a given nation isn't going to quell human trafficking inside their borders, we sure as hell will step in and do it.

The power to make myself and others forget spoilers

Darth Vader is Luke's father.

>What's your power?
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Natural_Force_Mimicry

>What do you plan on doing with your powers?
Become a superhero protector of all that is good and destroyer of evil without allegiance to anything or anyone considering my powers and doing various superhero stuff.

>What do you call yourself?
The Force.

>How do you interact with the other anons who got powers?
Depends on them. I will be a friend to the good guys and the worst nightmare to those who are total shit heads and do what's necessary when I'd be dealing with them.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Luck_Bestowal
I'd empower people with extreme luck in exchange for favours.

Sexual favors?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Erinyes_Physiology

So would I turn into a woman or be like pic related?

Also I'd make a pretty kickass anti-hero or just villain who's morally obligated to torment murderers into insanity.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Dashing

Shit.

I call myself Swift. Doubt I'm joining any teams any time soon because of how lame I am.

Maybe I can make friend with people like

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Creation

Uh hmm

God?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Athleticism?useskin=oasis

What i plan on doing is looking for the strongest in the universe who can push me to the edge, probably also become some olympian. After years of boredom i may become s villian. /fit/ worships me

I am the absolute

>What's your power?
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reforming

>What do you plan on doing with your powers?
This is a pretty fucking cool power but I'd need to figure out my limits first somehow. If I need a single cell to reform, or if certain things don't cause enough damage to force my powers to act. Assuming I can reform any part of my body I guess I'd go and wander the world as a vigilante. Theoretically, nothing on Earth could kill me. I wouldn't need to fear outright death, but captivity would probably keep me subdued for eternity so that's tricky. I'm not physically enhanced, either, so my influence is pretty limited. I could probably take on some cartels and shit though since their weaponry wouldn't do shit to me.

Formation or something

I guess I'd be the perfect training buddy to help others test their limits. In battle I could take some killing blows for my teammates too, although I'm useless as shit outside of that.

You'd be an ace in the hole. No one suspects a dead guy to press their self destruct.

Join me and I can show you more than being swift

Come one come all, let me show what it is to be more than human, ive seen shit you wouldn't believe exists.

NO! NOT ANOTHER ONE!

MY NAME IS SPEED-RUNNER AND I HAIL FROM A SUPER POWER THREAD FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION! MY WORLD WAS DESTROYED BY THE RANDOM POWERS GIVEN BY THIS THREAD! JOIN FORCES WITH ME AND WE CAN END THE MULTIVERSAL POWER EXPANSE ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Well it's the best offer a guy who can run on air is ever going to get. So sure.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Disorder_Manipulation

I CAN DO IT Sup Forums I CAN SAVE THE WORLD!

Oh! I call dibs on forming a team with this one.

roll
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Ball_Projection
It's fucking nothing lmao

Your not being creative enough make the paper explosive paper like that shit from naruto, you can basically congure bombs from thin air

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Civilization_Manipulation

This means I can control literally every human on earth.

MUAAHAHHAHAHAHAH.jpg

paper cuts

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/360-Degree_Neck_Rotation?useskin=oasis

I guess I'll join a carnival freakshow?

How is this a power?

I wonder how it would feel to be blasted apart by a paper bomb

good for surveillance I guess?

or a horror movie star

CAN YOU CONTROL ME? THE ABSOLUTE? IVE RISSEN ABOVE THE AVERAGE HUMAN, YOUR NO MATCH FOR ME

I've walked on an Earth like this before. I've spent lifetimes staring into eyes of people like you. I've seen men and women die in battle against cosmic threats and ancient deities more times than I care to admit. Life and death, good and evil, they are all just the mechanisms of a greater machine.

What we have will not be a "team". I cannot care for your well being nor will your eventual death have any meaning to me. I have become jaded to such mortal restraints, an unfortunate side effect to my long life. But from my cold disposition lies a fiery bond. Ours is a noble goal, as we fight for the possibility of tomorrow. This is no easy task, aligning yourself with me, but it is the right thing to do. And that is all I can ask

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Blast
did not expect such a op power, guess I have to be a villain now

Multi-Focus, the ability to focus on multiple things at once.

...So I guess I'm better at multitasking now? Not exactly superhero material, but at least it'll bump up my GPA.

There's always another way. I cannot promise you the way will be easy, but evil is not your destiny

What's stopping us from moving into another civilization though?

Security guard work would probably be your best bet.

I change my mind, I'm use to solving mysteries....Also, you sound terrible to be around.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernova_Inducement?useskin=oasis

haha holy fuck WOW

Pretty good at deflecting attacks...
Only bad thing is I can't use it if I'm in a space battle

Join me, we can put your abilities to test

Perfect test subject here, if you'd like

I uh, don't have much else to do.

Do as you please i provide you a target planet

So be it. The road I have traveled is long and tiresome, to spare such a fate is more than understandable
It isn't about how strong you are, what truly matters is how you apply what strength you do have
You have the ability for great good and evil. Your very existence is a possible threat and potential miracle. I come to you begging that you side with the forces of justice when the time for action comes
Your evil is without an end. I have watched beings like you in a thousand other earths. Each driven by their vices and all eventually succumbed to a sad desperate fate

I'd probably survive if I grew to a ridiculous height. Then you'd be entirely fucked.

Well see I'm not too keen on blowing stuff up, but I reckon a planetary blast wouldn't do much to me

I'd probably survive... but I wouldn't be able to retaliate in any way.

I remember Sup Forums did this a couple months ago and it became Sup Forumsmic Quest or something? Remember Santa and the boyscout Flash dude? Anyway...

>Omnislayer
I'd probably start a part-time job as a hitman. Pick and choose which cases to take. Any user that bothers me gets axed, unless I decide otherwise

I'll design an outfit if I have time, and assuming this thread stays up

They never do, not even in /qst/

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Event_Manipulation

so i'm bendis now?

Well speak of the devil, you're back Speed-Runner, you fucking lunatic

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Spawn

Oh shit motherfuckers, it's villain time.

There's no need to kneel before the mighty Omnus- you will soon BE the mighty Omnus!

Yes it is, I remember because I, the OP, was actually Santa

The mighty Omnus meant to forget that picture

>All these omega level villians capable of altering reality, destroying planets, and Agent Smithing the world.

>The best the heroes have is fucking Speed-Runner

Goddammit.

Fool, i only do what i do to cleanse the world, there must be a balance. If there is a god then there must be a devil. Ive seen many worlds wracked from world wars only to come together to fight a common enemy in me and prosper for years on end. What i do is noble, i will take on the worlds hate and ill carry that weight

Time makes fools of us all

I... can't remember who you are. But I am sure you carry out a noble duty

At least I can beat one of those villains!

...assuming the planetary destruction doesn't also kill them in the process

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence

I erase/co/ from existence.

Let's not oversell ourselves here Absolute. Your power is basically that you can punch things good.

Nah, you're fine, if I can see it coming I'm probably fine too. Then we have the problem of air.

DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR A POINTLESS CAMEO?

Actually, come to think of it, the pressure in space would completely obliterate my body instantly anyway, but I would keep reforming...

Well that's a terrifying thought, constantly reforming just to instantly be crushed into nothingness again, over and over for eternity.

Santa aside, Speed-Runner creeps me out the most

>I... can't remember who you are.

That's a good start

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ki_Sense

Dude, what the fuck they gave me a power I could get by just meditating.
Guess I'll become a spec-op soldier who uses this power to detect people in hiding.

Fool, after years of training on my home world ive gained a 3rd eye that lets me peer through the universe and over 1000 years and multiple lifetimes ive finally ascended. A millenia later i continue the good fight. What remains of what was once me is my body on my home world which compared to my cosmic form is a weakling but you'll never find it.

Greetings fellow hero! May I shake your hand? PSYCH! I'M NOT A HERO AND NOW YOU'RE ME!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Renewal
So I guess...I get the power to /ss/?

DID SOMEBODY SAY CHRISTMAS CHEER?!?

I remember you. You're on my list, right under the naughty section, and I check my list twice!

>What's your power?powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Fairy_Physiology

"User with this ability either is or can transform into a fairy who has ascended to or always had a godlike state, being one of the most powerful fairies in existence."

>What do you plan to do with your powers?

I will wander into a secluded part of the world or universe, most likely a place in nature with a sacred glen or pool of water, and fade into myth. Possibly manipulate the history of the surrounding region. If I get lucky enough to become the deity of a religion I suppose I'd just spend my days collecting tribute or granting wishes.

I will go by whatever the natives will dub me as. Lady of Wills or some other pretentious shit would be cool.

They may call upon me as they wish. If I don't like them or am bored I'll make them go through trials to gain my aid. But for the most part I'd be too much of a pushover to do that. I suppose I could help both villains and heroes. Leaning more towards the good though.

>Template

Fuck the template. Drawfags need no bases.

My power is better than all of yours.

I am sorry that the form I am forced to take is a frightening one, but such is the cost for a Speed-Incarnate like me

I am sorry for my absence of memory, but I know a hero when I see them. Your road is one I have yet to travel down. Come with me and we can give this world the chance at redemption it deserves
Hello, old friend. So you have once again taken the form of Saint Nick, I see

JoJo stand abilities are way more creative than western comic shit.

Ah shit, I swear I'll be good Santa. I just need more TIME!

Long as I get money and a hot meal, it's all the same to me

But of course! It brings Christmas cheer!

Santa? Did you remember my fit kit 3000 id like to have it to remind me of the good old days when i was a lanklet

There's always time to get on the nice list.

But of course! All you have to do is remember to be nice and not naughty and by Christmas my magic will do its work.

Ah, I understand. I shall do what is right

Looks like I'm teaming up with Speed-Runner after all

Power:Blood Control
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Attacks?useskin=oasis
What I'd do: Cause Cancer with cancer bombs.
Name: the Hemo Goblin

> Technology Aura
>
> Surround yourself with technology
> Develop powers as required by plot

I'll call myself "Grey Ooze" and send my naughty nonobots everywhere.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omni-Magic

I'm Shake N Bake. I'm gonna go space and universe hopping. Later losers!

Come to the perfect women universe everyone here has big tits a fat ass, thick thighs perfect vagina and a fucking ten inch horse cock

I'd probably be able to shrink down to find a way to manually hi-jack your tech.

This guy would be more of a problem though...

Quite a few villains we got here

I can dig it

Listen to the man!

Bumpo

I see now.

Yes there is a crisis

This world must be cleansed. I call all omega beings to join me in the cleaning of this world. Far too many wars have happened over petty reasons. Far too many families have separated and far too many children have died.

I want to see an end to it all, join me of i will destroy this universe myself. The world nay the universe must unite against us for a common cause only then will peace land upon this void. If not then i shall erase this world like many others before

I give you a power up to start, take my hand.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Can an absolute power be killed absolutely?

Perhaps butvin its wake would be an insentient pool of chaos. Without any master to rein it in it will spread and consume everything in its path with no reasoning, no mind and attack all friend or foe

This fellow cosmic being was once like me but was smited and became a mindless blob seeking only to destroy

Is Santa going to have to smack a hoe?

Perphaps. Perphaps not. Maybe ive stayed cosmic for too long. Maybe my true body has moved on and i am my own entity separated from it. All my life i wanted to be strong and when i did I became bored eventually, things slowed down I stopped aging, life became meaningless. I sought the 3rd eye to project my cosmic form and be reincarnated into a newbody for new experiences. Millennia passed and i found myself in the same spot, people got boring so I decided to become a destroyer of worlds with cruel methods, people uniting peacefully was a nice by product, however the more I became absolute the less connected with my true body mediating i became. I can barely feel it now and perphaps my body is awake in a new world than it was millennia ago or maybe my homeworld has blown up? Who knows its faint memory and i barely remember how to reach it.

All i know is what ive been doing for since ive became a cosmic being

The only purposes in life are the ones that we give ourselves. The purpose you gave yourself was selfish from the start, it's only natural that you'd grow tired of it. Instead of making it your goal to help others you made it your goal to help yourself, which you succeeded. Now you have nowhere left to go, so you lash out like a spoiled brat who just got put on the naughty list. You're not absolute, you're empty. And the only way you can justify it is making everyone else feel empty too.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_Sight
Oh my god, the blackmail potential...

Perhaps your right santa, maybe I should put up the cosmic coat for good

I shall be reborn for the last time. No more absolute, i shall become emma path

So long world. I am sorry for the mistakes ive made
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telempathy?useskin=oasis

Forgot to mention I'd cure cancer for a profit. That was the whole point of the goyim. (That and he looks like Green Goblin) First I'd cure it just for proof then I'd cause it so I could earn money.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Darkness

Great, I get nigger powers

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Purification
REJOICE
I COME TO CLEANSE YOU OF ALL THOSE YEARS OF JACKING OFF, Sup Forums

You'll be no match for my vitamin C bombs!

The hero we need but also the one we don't deserve.
Would we be able to take advantage of you? Like, just do the most degenerate things and then come to you to be purified?