So who will kill Thanos?

So who will kill Thanos?

send Darksied after him

I too have seen GoTG vol. 2

Iron Man

Widow in some "GUUUURL POWER" way.

Thanos.

Wanda and Vizh (in the stone) will disable the gauntlet...then...

Yeah cause this has always been the case in the MCU

Remember when anons were shitting themselves in rage because they were absolutely sure widow would use mjolnir to kill thanos

Doomguy!!

He can't use it anymore after killing Ego

That... just might work

Ultron.

It was Ultron.

What about Drax?

Who wants it more? Drax or Nebula?
GotG2 really made me want it to be Nebula. But I feel like it'll be one of the Avengers.

Nebula will job so Gamora can be interesting for once.

Jackie Chan!

Ronan spanked him like a baby. But he has like 4 years to train for Thanos.

I hope Cap manages it somehow.

drax won't do it
he'll charge thanos on sight, get knocked out as thanos pushes him away like a ragdoll and then come to right as the fight ands and proclaim victory like the opening scene of gotg2

Inb4 drax plotarmor kicks in and Batista bombs Thanos to oblivion

>Batista Bomb
I'm mad it hasn't happened yet.

On Jericho's podcast Batista said Drax is more "badass" in infinity war so he'll probably get some offense in.

I think the final blow will probably be Cap, they already teased him lifting Mjonir.

i love that scene
thor's reaction to the hammer scooting a millimeter on the table is priceless

>Nebula will job

For her to job she'd have to have the ability to take down Thanos in the first place.

>everyone's down
>Starlord doing jackshit and throws him to Drax, tagging him
>Drax spears Thanos and temporary disorients him
>Drax positions for Batista bomb

The dealer of the death blow is anyone's guess but I doubt it'll be Adam since the writers will likely agree it's too obvious. Either Cap or Iron Man will die to set the stakes first at the end of Part 1 set up in the style of pic related at first before Thanos wrecks their shit. It'll probably be whichever of the two is alive that finishes the job and then they die too from using the gauntlet.

>Thanos has laid waste to everyone but Cap
>Thor is out for the count
>Cap starts trying to pick up Mjolnir and Thanos laughs at his pathetic efforts at resistance
>he turns away to rant about his mighty power and how once he's defeated Cap the rest of the world will die
>suddenly, Thanos gets blindsided by a hurled Mjolnir, which he turns around to see return to Cap's hand

Yaas Queen Slays.

>Adam
I hope the fans like him ;_;

I thought Thanos was immortal?

>slays
>not arrests
0/10

15% RT score. Won't even make its budget back at the box office.

Cap should die.It's perfect for Buckycap, they've been teasing it for while. And whoever bites it will get his dick for generations. Hopefully Tony retires for good with Pepper.

I would like to see Strange or Wanda take him down. Not a chance if Thanos has the IG though.

Lately I've been treating cape movies like this. I'm becoming more worried about casual reception than if the movie is gonna be any good.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

No one.

Better yet
>turns away
>hears crack of thunder
>laughter stops.jpg
>turns
>mjolnir enters frame and collides with his face

Of course, this is assuming the hammer is remade after it gets wrecked in Ragnarok.

why was the daughter of an eternal so weak anyway

Not biological. Thanos just goes around killing and adopting daughters, then he makes them fight to the death.

Is he saving himself for his waifu?

Batman

You know it, my man.

For all the power and brains he has in the end he's the biggest beta orbiter in the cosmos.

he won't die
he'll fix everything and become a farmer
that's the best possible ending

Epic memes.

Doc Strange is on mission control at his sanctorum, trying to convince the celestials and other cosmic beings to help Spidey, The Wasp, Mordo and Falcon are there as bodyguards for
Strange's body since he's in astral form and just possibly, if Fiege wills it, the Defenders are there too

The raid leaders are Cap, Star-Lord and Carol
The Team:
>Iron Man
>Hulk
>Thor
>Widow
>Hawkdad
>Wanda
>War Machine
>Panther
>Bucky
>Ant-Man
>The Guardians
>Nova Corps
>Ravagers (Stallone's team)

Thanos sends the Black Order to Earth for the Mind Gem, Vision is killed.
Black Dwarf and Super Giant stay on earth to kill Strange. Pete dies saving Strange
The Avengers are ready to take on Thanos.

then Thanos snaps his finger
roll credits.
Thanos will return

>I WALK AAAALLLLOOONNNREEE

>That last spoiler
Fuck that would be amazing

That would be awesome. And for avengers 4.
>In memory of Stan Lee