Do you agree with their assessment?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Harlack/status/860637895736123397
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4
youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He really said? If so, was it ironic?

Do you not?

Are you one of them no taste having DC losers?

>He really said?
No.

No but they liked it a lot

Why cant you fucks stay on your own shithole

Yeah they liked GotG 2 and Logan a lot

Rich didn't weigh in (so to speak) so the review was invalid.

You have zero reason to be angry

Jack didn't like it, but he's only been on Half in the Bag like twice

twitter.com/Harlack/status/860637895736123397

Then again Jack is on the record saying he hates all stop motion, so really what is his opinion worth?

Aw fuck it, let's talk about Rogue One!

his name is aidsmoby

Me personally, I love Nerd Crew

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4

Very cool.

Do I like Nerd Crew? Did the check clear?

aidsmoby also said Jurassic World would be a massive bomb that would end Pratt's career

he's kind of an idiot

I like Jack sometimes and think he's gotten a lot of undeserved hate (less so since people figured out Josh was the one who actually fit the SJW numale stereotype they thought Jack was) but he's 110% wrong here.

aidsmoby also hates greater than bare-bones stories in video games and has a generally shit opinion about everything.

>hates greater than bare-bones stories in video games
People like this should be shot

Whenever they do the "WE'RE A BUNCH OF MARVEL COCKSUCKING MARLEL SHILLS" skit I feel like they're talking directly to Sup Forums.

I can easily imagine one of those guys that's been reposting BvS apologism threads for the last year seeing these exchanges and just losing their shit.

Nah, guardians2 was good but like... it's definitely not the greatest film ever made....

They're more likely to be speaking to Sup Forums who do the same but worse, if you can believe.

In fact if you see someone on Sup Forums using the word "kino" they're a meme-addled crossboarder. Memes have hijacked their brains and they can only speak in stale pasta.

Some guy did a whole essay about why the Star Wars prequels are masterpieces specifically refuting the Plinkett videos.

It was full of insane logic, I think it was in the Force Awakens video were they briefly mention it and make fun of him

follow me to the gay bathhouse

It was a 300-page 'rebuttal' by one of the loser autists over at stardestroyer.

fucking this. Use of the word kino is an immediate red-flag for shit opinions and crossboard fuckwits.

>tfw you'll never find a way to make money triggering the fuck out of autistic nerds

>300-page
Christ I knew it was excessive I didn't know it was someone's fucking thesis

The drive and dedication of someone obsessively devoted to their hobby can be a powerful thing. If we could somehow harness it and redirect it we could solve all the problems in the world.

>follow me to the gay bathhouse

You don't get to bring friends.

Just saw this movie.
I fucking HATED it. It was such hot garbage to me. It was so poorly done in so many departments.

If you're going to squeeze out a Sup Forums-tier shitpost thread, at least be honest and use a frog as the image.

He was being ironic, most likely.

the jokes weren't great. Fewer were needed

>that scene where the Ravagers put Groot in little clothes and make him dance while pouring beer on him

How could these hack frauds not bring up Psycho from Texas?

Yeah I felt like the actual jokes were good, but the jokes that undercut dramatic moments weren't good besides the fact they killed the mood.

Except when Kraglin does it with Nebula after she goes on her revenge speech, that one was actually good

Nebula's speech was deliberately over the top. She was sort of filling the Ronan role in this movie as the character who takes everything far too seriously.

i kinda do
im getting as much sealed /vr/ shit as i can find to open it

internet hates seeing anything sealed get opened
its like slicing their skin with razors

God speed user

May you find an unopened copy of Suikoden II

i'd love to find something stupid rare and then smash it

ONLY KNOW SMASHED COPY OF STADIUM EVENTS

R@RE L00K!

Unboxing sealed shit only upsets speculators because a game that's never going to be played by anyone has no real utility. But destroying games is going too far.

i want to do it for YT views
make all the money smashing rare games that will be donated to me by fans

and i will use blank shells with labels and guts of sports titles, keeping the rare games for myself

vol 2 isn't even the best guardians movie, let alone marvel property

I think the first Guardians was a more... cohesive movie? I can't think of a better word. Let's say the sequel was kinda messy and trying too hard at times. But at the same time the story and character moments are more interesting and personal in Vol. 2 so it's easy to see why some people would prefer it

Aidsmoby is the worst RLM and the main reason why Pre-Rec sucks.

Rich can be a shit too, but he works when Mike is there to play off his crap and/or shut him down in time, but Jack can do neither of that.

>twitter.com/Harlack/status/860637895736123397
That video he link to is fucking stupid.
Most hings, movies, music, food, the damn air we breathe is "passable". And thats perfectly as it should be.

To add to this, he also likes walking simulators.

GotG2 tried really hard to give every single character their moment in the spotlights which is why it feels less cohesive overall.

I still enjoyed it though.

Does he? I rarely bother with Pre-rec, but didn't both he and Rich hate for example Uncharted 4?

So do you want a permanent state of excessive criticism for everything or an occasional appreciation of things that are actually just mediocre?

>that are actually just mediocre

You're just stubbornly insisting the mediocrity and inadequacy are, effectively, the same thing.

It's only good in comparison to the DC shit.

It's good because it remembers it's suppose to be a light-hearted and fun movie to be enjoyed.

DC doesn't seem to know how to make a movie first and plug second.

Sweet my friend will want to see GotG2 now. He literally just apes whatever the RLM people say. Rogue One with him was a nightmare.

What plebs, Uncharted 4 was amazing.

Not to mention all the terrible soulless sci-fi flick that have been released in the last thirty years.
God forbid they make more action blockbusters that remember to include likeable characters and a engaging plot all set in the backdrop of a colorful and imaginative universe. Better to just make more neutered PG-13 reboots of 80's and 90's properties kids don't care about and adults already have a better version of.

It's an average moviegame with a bombastic story. Rich was able to go through the platforming with only one hand

I never played it, but I remember Cr1TiKaL getting a bunch of shit for daring to complain about chapters four and five basically being one prolonged cut-scene.
The shooty bits look fun at least.

learning that jack hates videogame stories and always skips cutscenes made me like him more

What do the two have to do with another?

I've come to like Jack on best of the worst but his opinions are amazingly bad.
I'm so glad they don't bring him on for reviews.

>using "SJW numale" unironically
Go outside.

Mary Poppins was pretty good tho.

I think user wanted to point out they just like what they consider good movies and don't mindlessly suck the MCU's cock while unfairly shitting on the competition

tl;sr the DCEU sucks

They really do suck the MCU's cock, though.

>They really do suck the MCU's cock, though.

If you ignore their Doctor Strange and Civil War reviews, sure.

Or the fact that even with the movies they like, they never fail to remind you that they're still bland, safe, and forgettable.

>grown men who didn't think baby groot was gay
They're fags, as if that wasn't obvious enough

they say in logan that it's the only one that actually created a real emotional response.

I've seen a lot of RLM stuff featuring jack, from BotW and Previously recorded, and I don't think I've ever seen him have an opinion that isn't shit.

He's seemingly ALWAYS wrong, every single time he says something. It's really amazing that somebody could manage to have such consistently bad taste.

>if you can believe
yes i do Sup Forums is the worst also Sup Forums too

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

Didn't they say the same for GotG 2?

My god i hate YouTube nerd "culture"

Do these losers ever accomplish anything useful? I mean, the fucking prick with a red background that appears in one of those videos, i happened to watch his "review" of FFVI when i got curious about the game. So basically at some point in this 5 minutes video he's trying to explain what's so peculiar about the story... and his way of doing that is to spoil the whole thing. He plainly and without warning (except a 2 seconds long "spoilers! XD") explains what Kefka accomplishes near the end of the game etc.

He's such a clueless idiot he couldn't explain his point otherwise, and since his video format is a monetization-friendly rush job there was no way to even see it coming

I still had a great time later with the game, but the fucker ruined the biggest twist when dozens of Sup Forums threads somehow couldn't. I know it's an old game so spoilers are easy to catch, but he was REVIEWING it for an unknowing audience

Yeah Rich is such a fucking comicbook expert.

don't think so.

Reminder that Jack likes Superman: Grounded.

What happened to Jessi?

She fucked Ted and Mike dumped her. She almost OD'd a few weeks later. No news after.

>Rogue One with him was a nightmare.
kek did he keep going "AT-STs AT-STs" in Rich's voice?

Got too fat to fit into the warehouse studio. Mike cut open her gut and lives in there now. He keeps saying "I thought she smelled bad...on the outside...get it...like the tauntaun."

I enjoyed the fuck out of it but it's not even the best movie this year