OOHH NO NO NO NO

OOHH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrn9B2r4SiA
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/02/nyt-earnings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Film isn't about profits anymore, just propaganda.

Give me $5 million and a $20 million budget I will fix it. It's not hard to make a Star Wars spinoff that people will like.

All Disney has to do is pay off the critics like they always do, and the critics in turn will overpraise it like always.
It's still expected to come close to or surpass 1 billion regardless of how shitty it is. That's the cold truth of business and Jewery.

so bad everyone should see it. Aint that right disney?

youtube.com/watch?v=zrn9B2r4SiA

It will not even hit 1 billion. It won't even come close.

At what point will the charade be dropped and Disney will be forced to admit Nu-Wars is shit? How badly will Solo have to bomb?

Because he is a white male!!!!

It'll be lucky to see Thor 2 numbers.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in

>White

me in the middle

I dunno, these people show their faces. Thats better than the little mask wearing feces flingers that just call everyone a "nazi" while acting like brownshirts.

Pretty much, why else do they keep the New York Times alive when it consistently loses money every year?

No way in hell this turd is gonna make a billion if TLJ is struggling this hard just to do the same.

Why the fuck would they say something like that?

yeah...nah

>bragging about the fact that your fellow nazi larpers are South American memers
Yikes.

FUCKING BASED OH NO NO NO POSTER!

BASTE

Leftists like you always fall for your own strawmen and reveal how racist you actually are.

OBSESSED

NAN OLLO > HAH SOOZ

Righter Things

Fake News

This pretty much, i call myself a nazi because its basically my nickname given to me by the soy at heart and mind.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Nah, both

I can't tell them apart from the alt-left anymore.

This oh no no nigger meme should be bannable.

Bruh

Star Rats< Sraw Wars

Look at this dude

>implying some faggot in the middle of shitting himself is worse than A STAR with two guns

check out is post number

Checked

woooHOOHOOHOO

OH NONO NO NO
You and everyone else will still watch it and make more billions for Disney

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO

WE

AND THEN CHECK OUT HIS AHHHHHHHH OOOHHH NO NO NOAHAHAHAHAHA

BRUH

WHEEEEEEEZE

So in other words the morons here will love it and get butthurt when anyone talks about how shit it is.

so you decline responsibility for your own integrity because people call you names? poor guy.

the ones on the right have jobs

HOL UP HOL UP

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS THREAD

>OOHH NO NO NO NO
I want this movie to be a smash hit now

spamming gibberish is against the rules.
Mods stop coddling your nigger pets and ban this shit.

Barely.

Any proof of this?

These kiddos ain't alt right bud. They're normie libertarians who probably idolize PJW and Milo.

that han solo looks like shit

why the fuck a han solo spin off with some unknown trash who can't play harrison ford

people wanted an obi wan kenobi spin off with ewan mcgregor

shut up u fucking whore bitch

He's half correct. They're losing money from printed news, badly, but they've seen a modest increase in digital subscriptions. That being said, their business isn't booming, and they could see a solid hit in profits sooner rather than later.

He asked for proof!

I'm not certain about their reputation, but they seem honest enough.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/02/nyt-earnings

>people on the left: The Poor
>people on the right: The Rich

And this is the only truth there will be until the role are reversed.

I agree this meme is forced and bad

you didn't ask for the most important thing user and that is no corporate meddling

Holy shit, Wilson Fisk is gonna be in a new movie? Is this from Daredevil or Spider Man?

Because it literally doesn't matter, its a boogyman the daycare generation scares themselves with.

>another shit Disney Nu Wars movie
inb4 94% on Rotten Tomatoes

cringe

>h-haha we're not r-really nazis guys it's just the faggot soyboy spic nigger kikes that call us that

More like Liberals are whiter than Republicans

That fat kid looks badass as fuck tho

Kek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

OH NONONONONONO: A STAR WARS STORY

Its from the set of Daredevil Season 3. They're gonna go a bit more political this season

>Star Wars movie
>Rian Faggson isn't involved in any shape or form

Ticket preordered

Is this a boy or a girl? either way, i want to fuck it.

if you're lurking, show up. I want to make tender love to your ass

The thought process follows three things. Exploit. Subvert. Destroy. They do all three on a short-term, mid-term, long-term basis respectively. Whenever the first fails they immediately jump to the next in line. If they can't make money off of you they will twist it into something unrecognizable. If they can't do that they will just destroy it outright and deny you yet another thing. That's why they still win even if this series brings in less and less returns, because the series you liked is now either propaganda for others or just flat out dead.

>Liberals
>Republicans
Do you normally compare apples and car batteries?

no soy to be found, pure testosterone

Sup Forums contrarianism isn't that retarded and the people who push the strawmen saying they are expose what newfags they are. No one here is going to support this because didnee is seeing the writing on the wall. Not anymore than Sup Forums supported BF2 because everyone was rightly trashing it and EA.

OOOHH OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO PUUUH AH AH AH HHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The kid looks nothing like Harrison Ford. Like it's not even close. And now we're hearing he supposedly can't act? There's nepotism then there's this travesty of a casting. All they had to do was find a young Ford look alike with a hint of charisma and make a paint by the numbers origin story everyone expected, but now they're going to lose hundreds of millions because this kid sucked Spielberg's shlong at a barmitzvah or something. I never want to hear that Jewish nepotism isn't real again.

See

sooz is a soyboy

>The kid looks nothing like Harrison Ford.
Who cares? Roger Moore doesn't look like Sean Connery.

There are bigger problems with the work; the likeness of a character is the least of them.

>Cherry Picking: The Picture

>modern day wannabe nazis aren't real

kek ok

>potentially interesting thread about Disney’s failings
>devolves into politics

fuck this, I’m going back to the reylo general

Not him, but, you have a couple hundred people at best vs the thousands of fucking morons who turn up in places like Boston to oppose 40 random people listening to an Indian guy talk.

Right now the kvetching over "muh nazis," is fucking hilarious when taking into account how utterly swamped institutions like academia and legacy media are with open Marxists, Islamists, and the like. Let me know when tenured professors start using fascist talking points the way they do with communist ones all the fucking time. Until then, stfu.

>fag libertarians
>alt right

lol no

>implying you wouldn't get immense flack for not making your ancient far away galaxy as ethnically diverse as 21st century murrica and not having every single female character be talented and moral and actually having white guys that aren't entitled or evil

OH MY GOODNESS NOOOO

Keep seething Adolf lmao

>absolutely no refuting point at all
Yeah, that's what I thought. You know commies are everywhere right now and fascists get openly assaulted in the streets, but you're so committed to this "muh nazis!" narrative you can't admit that fact or even come up with a resilient attempt at pretending to be a centrist faggot. There's absolutely no parity to these two threats when one of them is entrenched in education and the media. That is not a controversial or even partisan thought, it's common sense.

AGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA