Is it too late to get into the sopranos? I just watched the first episode and found it pretty boring...

Is it too late to get into the sopranos? I just watched the first episode and found it pretty boring. When does it get good?

yoohoo

It's like any show. You need to watch a few episodes before you start to get attached

>watching 1 episode and getting bored
maybe breaking bad is more your speed kiddo

It builds up into something good. I only really find Tony's son AJ interesting, or at least his relationship with his dad. He's just got such a dead gaze. Feels familiar.

If you watched the first of 86 episodes then you're an expert and already know the rest couldn't possibly get better then the single episode you've seen.

you don't deserve to watch the rest of it

I really don't understand the argument you're trying to make here.

Okay let me rephrase it. At what point does it start to pick up? Because the first episode was boring. Is the entire season the same pace as this?

Just kill yourself my man. Try game of thrones.

funhouse is still the best episode. Pine Barrons is for plebians

it picks up around the part where they kill pussy and tony gets shot in the end

So you're meaning to tell me episode one of the sopranos was good?

Yeah, it is. Obviously you're not gonna enjoy it immensely because you don't know the characters yet. But if you sit and half watch a show while posting on Sup Forums about how boring it is you're never gonna get into it

The first episode is stylistically different to the rest of the show. It's worth watching a few more episodes to see if they grab you more.

I'm going to give it a chance because I love wop shit like this. I guess I just went into it expecting good fellas

Wow thank you. The only reasonable response in this whole thread

breaking bad is crammed with explosions, gunfights and cliffhangers, perfect for brainlets

Why is this board so much more pretentious than the rest of the site?

Lol, if you like wop shit you'll definitely enjoy it. I don't blame you for not being instantly hooked by the first episode. Like said you'll get the feel for the show in the first few episodes

have you even been to Sup Forums

But someone basically said the same thing in the 2nd post. You need to watch more then one episode to get a feel for a 6 season show. There's a reason people love it that didn't give up after the first episode.

Okay guys I just marathoned the second episode. What did I think of it?

Game Of Thrones is pretty boring until the last couple episodes of season 1 unless you're already into nerdy European style king feuds. I only powered through and finally got hooked because it was literally everywhere by about season 3 and my new coworkers had like 2 conversation topics and Game Of Thrones was one.

that too

heh heh

This is not OP. Im about to start it now tho

By episode 3 you should be thoroughly hooked.

have you ever been to Sup Forums

Okay guys I just marathoned three minutes of the second episode. What did I think of it?

Not really, I'd imagine the brainlet would complain about nothing happening in the first two seasons when it showed the contrast of Walt's foray into the criminal underworld in contrast with the ennui of everyday life.

lol stop this

finn detrolio my arch nemesis

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

I bought myself the boxset on a whim in November and I'd say the first 2 seasons were pretty good, the rest are mediocre. Just started the 6th.

Fun!
:-D My arb nebibes :-D hey vibo :-D
You loved it!

You won't get it if you're not from New Jersey.

OP here. Okay i liked episode 2. Thanks for all the insults, guys.

Little Carmine did nothing wrong

UP IN THE CLUB

Join the Club is the GOAT episode.

Best episode ending is Chickentown though. Pure kino.

If you don't like it by episode 4 you won't like it. It's not a show with some grand shift where shit starts going down constantly. You keep watching it because you find you gradually like the characters.

Since we're listing good episodes I really like All Due Respect. Tony emerging from the trees where it looks like he could be the bear is pure kino.

What is the name of that episode where Furio gets shot during the poker game? Its like French or something

Season 3 Episode 12 "Amour Fou"

>Why is this board so much more pretentious than the rest of the site?
>Sup Forums

HOLEE FUCK

Ty

OVA HEER