"They were filthy junk traders. Sold you off for drinking money. They're dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert...

>"They were filthy junk traders. Sold you off for drinking money. They're dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert. You come from nothing. You're nothing....But not to me."

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o42z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only good line in the whole movie

>mfw that line

Adam Driver deserves more love for his acting tbqh.

I wonder how mad JJ is all his mysteries got pissed to the wind.

>tfw they retcon one of the few good moments in this trainwreck in the next movie

this but unironically

adam driver was the only good part in the movie. i almost walked out 20 mins in

R u a girl?

This is how IX is gonna end

He was declared /our guy/ all the way back when the first season of Girls was on.

Who was in the wrong here?

streamable.com/o42z8

there was some prequel tier moments in this movie

Literally nothing wrong with offer.

So they used Guinness and McGregor's voices for no reason in TFA?

Yes

>Do it

I will never understand why they switched directors
RIP snoke, literally none of his backstory explained.

Ep IX is going to be Kylo getting a new "apprentice" and Rey is going to get super jealous and kill her and convince Kylo to go back to the light or something.

Considering that JJ himself never delivers on his mysteries, I'd say not much. In JJ's Mission Impossible 3, Tom Cruise spends the entire movie chasing something called "The Rabbit's Foot." The movie ends without ever explaining what it is, or why it's so important for Tom to even get it.

RIP Emperor Palpatine, none of his backstory got explained until 16 years after Return of the Jedi came out.

would watch

The apprentice will be Poe, because literally everyone can be a Jedi.

TLJ just pisses me off to no end. Kylo Ren is literally the only good character and they could've made the whole movie about him and Rey's conflicted relationship to eachother's and the force, but no we have to had 40 minutes of that fucking nigger and gook riding space horses in space vegas for what amounts to absolutely nothing

>You're nothing to everyone but me lol
>Even though I saw the black guy get mortally wounded protecting you from my autistic rage
I feel like tlj is some teenage girls fanfic they pulled off of ff.

>black
>human

He said she was nothing in reference to her lineage. She's nothing special, just a regular child who was abandoned

Why even get him to direct first and last film in the trilogy? Why not do the whole trilogy with him and one with Rian. Now its like Rian purposefully pissed on whatever JJ was building on, and JJ will piss on whatever Rian was.

Finncucks still crying I see

Crying and being sad is maybe the only convincing acting Daisy can do.

>anyone can be a Jedi
This is what annoys me, I’m fine with the idea that Rey can be born from nothing and be strong with the force.

But they added int that anyone can have it if they believe hard enough which is such a Disney, inclusive sjw thing to add to the canon

his delivery was great here

Kek

>yfw kylo ren is just space darcy

epic