Wait what

wait what

Jinkies.

Isn't this the comic where Velma ends up as a leader of monsters in a battle bikini

I always wonder why didn't called it Scooby Doom instead

>velma looks the same
what did they mean by this?

oh god you're right

yoooo that looks clean af.
where can i read this?

>Flinstones comic is one of the best comics I read in a long ass time
>Scooby-doo comic is hot garbage
It's not fair

It's fine

Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it, but Giffen and DeMatteis aren't as good as they use to be. They are even kinda bad. They can't do good action, suffer from WORDSWORDSWORDS, and aren't good at plot structure (to the point that they get very very very easily bored with a story/comic in a short time).

It's not, Future Quest and Flintstones were 10x better than it

I wouldn't call it hot garbage. It's just mildly underwhelming and made some daft choices in terms of characterisation and design.

First off, we realise Shaggy is meant to be the stereotypical beatnik but most of his more amusing moments comes from the fact he has really surprising skills that he developed pretty well. Aside from being good with animals, they don't really utilise that a lot. I mean, counting Cyber Chase alone, he's good at disguise, acting, riding horseback (dogback?), pole climbing, arcade games etc which is mainly used for gags.

Scrappy was introduced in the original series to change the formulae a bit by being the fiesty yet weak character; why they went down the Scooby Doo Movie 1 route and cranked that up to 11 baffles me.

Additionally, aside from the cover art, the art style is a little bit odd. You get the dark theme through, but the characters look distorted almost, as if viewed through a cracked mirror. Mind you, when I tried to read the SnK manga, all I could think of was /x/ style chickenscratch, so that might just be me.

I'd criticise the long running plot, but if you get into Scooby Doo for that, aside from the obligatory twists which weren't that great in these comics, you might as well go home. Mystery inc a possible exception.

The characterisation of the gang in general is a bit daft as well. Fred and Velma are literally in a 'no one move, and nobody's gonna get hurt' relationship, which wouldn't be bad if it didn't get brought up so often. Velma is her usual genius as well, but lacks what you might call the standard ethics of a scientist, nevermind her usual sarcastic yet paragon for life routine.

I'm not going to comment on robo scooby, it's cool but anything I complain about has been said several times before.

Also seeing Shaggy/Scooby not smiling is odd.

That was just a dream, her dream

Why doesn't Dc writes Mortal Kombat comic books? They are already colaborating woth Ed Boon.

Thats a lot better

This shit made me laugh far more than it should have.

In no way is it hot garbage.
Flintstones>Future Quest>Scooby>>>>>Wacky Raceland

It's actually pretty fun. It's main problem is it tends to drag in places a little bit. The Scrappy-Doo backups are fucking amazing.

>it's still going
>Flintstones is ending
I like it for the concept(global transformation of everyone into monsters) but this thing should have been suddenly canceled and cut short a while back
>Velma's brothers are talked up as evil masterminds
>the one introduced brother is just a pathetic, wife beating Trump analog

Any more pictures?

>WORDSWORDSWORDS
Holy shit, this so much.