How can she possibly survive losing Disney a billion dollars?

How can she possibly survive losing Disney a billion dollars?

finance.yahoo.com/news/disney-hopes-next-blockbuster-newest-star-wars-211352601--finance.html

>expected to take in $1.9 billion "conservatively"
>probably won't even crack $1 billion
>all for muh womyns and muh thicc chinks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GOjfw
archive.is/QQqkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>expected 1.9 billion

BahahahHahahahaha... oh wow.. They may not even make half that at this point

>firing a woman in current year

what are you hitler?

IBM would have canned their CEO a year ago if she was a man

I was just watching Jurrasic Park 2, saw her name in the credits as executive producer.

Whats wrong with her face? She looks like a rat. Probably jewish

Don't worry we're going to leg it to "just" half a billion dollars below expectations.

I spend as much every Christmas party. Let's sing a hymn, what did they play at the Titanic?

it doesn't matter
they'll just replace her with someone just as shitty if they do

Back then she was just Spielbergs lapdog. Producing and providing the money. That's all she did.

they've already moved the projection way down

OH NO NO NO

No, no, no, the force is female!!!

She can't be fired because she's swallowed too much of the right semen to be touchable. She'd have Allred on the case in a hot second. She will resign with a massive golden parachute.

weinstein?

probably won't crack $1 billion

> It's already at 791 million

Weinstein is small potatoes in the Hollywood executive pyramid.
She's been with friends with and worked for Spielberg for decades. That's insurance against at least two big box office bombs. Even if the next two bomb equally bad she'll just be made head of another department at Disney or will form her own production company and get a distribution deal from Disney, similar to Amy Pascal. Hollywood executives are allowed to fail repeatedly without consequence.

she was like Peggy from Mad Men, started as a secretary for speiljew and sucked and fucked her way up the chain and now is punishing every man she sees in revenge for forcing her to sell herself out for a shot at the big time

Peggy had talent

THIS ISNT HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE
ADD MORE MINORITIES AND WOMEN IN THE NEXT FILM! MORE WOMENORITIES!

It is already at $791 million but it's also slowed to a crawl

Horrifically frontloaded opening, which had never happened to a Star Wars movie before - the original's theatrical run was a year and a half long ffs, but even TFA, for its flaws, kept money rolling in week after week

This. Don't you dare compare this cunt to Peggy. Kathleen Kennedy isn't worthy to lick Peggy's boots.

It doesn’t matter either way. Losing a billion is chump change in regards to pushing this agenda. It’s already been a massive success against white men the way Luke was ruined as a character.

It will probably make $1 billion, but how much beyond? What if it only makes $1.3 billion? Or $1.2 billion? Remember, The Force Awakens made $2.2 billion. If The Last Jedi makes only $1.2 billion that would be a solid billion dollars less of box office gross. You think Disney would be happy with that, with such a collapse relative to the last main saga movie?

Kathleen Kennedy likely knows too much about Hollywood's elite to be subject to removal by anyone but king kike Spielberg himself.

bullshit, iger is god emperor of the mouse and what he says goes

she will be in hot water after solo bombs

>"somewhat conservative" estimate of $1.9 billion
>somewhat conservative
kek

>reaching 1.6
>reaching 750 domestic
lmao

If TLJ reaches $1.4B, it and TFA will be about where Empire Strikes Back was compared to New Hope percentage-wise.

This movie will still be considered a success no matter how shitty it actually is. Disney won't allow it not to. They'll move the goalposts and shill until everyone believes them.

Iger still has to answer to the board and she probably has enough weight there with the three communist subversives to survive and continue her wrecking operation.

Are you sure you don't have it backwards? If I'm sitting on Disney's board, and I own Disney stock, I'm the one who's jonesing to get her out of there. She's costing us money with her stupid decisions.

Zack Snyder loose 500 millions to the JL movie and WB still hasnt broke his legs

She resigns before Solo drops. Count it.

Well they already killed his daughter.

The three people on Disney's board with questionable legitimate business backgrounds: Sheryl Sandberg, Jack Dorsey, and Susan Arnold; all have political reasons to let her cost them money; they're invested in the cultural dissolution of western civilization.

Amy Pascal has done worse and still has a job. Nepotism has gotten out of control.

FUCK

>Womenorities
I think your on to something, lets remember and brand these people the term that really deserves heat right o n there forehead for everyone to see

Shareholders > Board of directors > executives. As Iger is CEO this makes him the highest ranked executive but still subserviant to the Board

That's because WB is totally incompetent, but did you read the recent article? Apparently the big daddies at Time Warner came down from on high and told WB not to hire Snyder again. So, in fact, you can't just fuck up forever in Hollywood, because all the Hollywood studios at this point are owned by larger companies, and they have only a limited tolerance for stupid, money-losing decisions.

how could she do the ol suck and fuck with bruce jenner's face?

>only a billion

Disney spent $4 billion to buy the rights to make millions of dollars worth of "Rose Tico" toys that nobody is going to buy. Think about it.

at this point in his tenure, iger has absolute trust of the board

if he wants her gone, they'll trust his judgement

It was Snyder's fault to shove in wonderwoman and doomsday chasing the avengers.

There's absolutely no reason to pay to go watch TLJ again when the only scene worth watching comes 2 hours into the movie when Luke faces down the first order. And because of how shit TLJ is, I plan on not seeing IX in theater. How's your plan working out for you, Disneycunts? The government should dissolve Disney and throw everybody in prison, including all the critics who colluded to write positive reviews.

>the original's theatrical run was a year and a half long ffs
To be fair, back the whole industry was completely different back then, what with initial limited release being standard, second-run theaters and drive-ins still being common, and home video not being a thing yet.

>told WB not to hire Snyder again
GOOD, let the dude direct smaller action flicks or some horror kino, this cape stuff must be a nightmare to direct

Called this when this debacle first hit but Disney is probably committing a crime.
Its obvious there is major industry rigging, collusion and manipulation of the public going on.

Ditto with TPM compared to AOTC.

Considering Studio Execs meddled heavily since BVS and doubly so for jl, how is it Snyder's fault?

I can't even see the likes of Weinstein wanting to have intercourse with that thing.

"Do you think I have found my dick in the garbage"

Fucking hell, my most optimistic estimate given the cooling off of hype after TFA would have been $1.7 billion, were Disney actually delusional enough to think the "saga" instalments would have made ~$2 billion consistently every year?

Worse. Irish.

Tell me why they're worse. I'm actually curious.

OH OH OH NO NO

The Jew thing is just a meme dips from Sup Forums bought into. It's really the Irish behind everything.

they will make it all up in merchandise. they will never shut her down

Higher ups keep fucking up your shit. Obviously your fault.

nothing is worse than a jew, their inbred and when one is hired they fire everyone else once they work their way up only hiring other inbreds.

Jews are also born to lie hence they tell people the holocaust was real even when all the evidence contradicts them.

>On March 20, 2017,[16][17] Snyder's daughter, Autumn, committed suicide, causing him to step away from post-production work on Justice League in May 2017 to be with his family. Joss Whedon was brought in to finish reshoots as well as oversee the remainder of the film's post-production
Wow, holy shit. What sort of disgusting place is this?

>tfw Jewish family
>entire family is manipulative liars
One sister is chill, one is fucking unbearable though.

AND they just spent half their total value to buy out Fox. Now is a bad, bad time for them to be losing a full billion on anything.

Last Jedi will definitely pass a billion.

1.9 billion is this Matt's guys estimate. Disney can't have been crazy enough to expect that.

1.6 was always more realistic, and it'll do that.

>(((suicide)))

> 1.6
> it'll

>merchandise
>TFA and R1 toys are still cluttered in shops

She genuinely needs to be fired. Look at Lucasfilm and look at Marvel. Lucasfilm is a fucking mess. She hires completely inappropriate directors then fires them and then re-hires veteran pro's to try and tidy up and deliberately antagonizes the fan base to secure an imaginary fan base that doesn't exist.

Hollywood Reporter is reporting that as the estimate. Force Awakens was an outlier.

Fuck that noise. Bitch needs a raise. I want no survivors for what these people have done to my childhood

>dat neck
is she a big guy?

Apple fired it's very first black and female Chief of Diversity because she had the temerity to suggest white men can be a part of it.

archive.is/GOjfw

>Kathleen Kennedy founded the group in 2012 when she succeeded George Lucas as president of Lucasfilm, putting Kiri Hart, a former film and TV writer, in charge of the unit. Ms. Hart’s first move was to make the story group entirely female, starting with Rayne Roberts and Carrie Beck. Both women had experience in film development but had also worked in other arenas — Ms. Roberts in magazine publishing, and Ms. Beck with the Sundance Institute.

>While writing “The Last Jedi,” the writer-director Rian Johnson moved to San Francisco, spending three months working closely with the story group to develop ideas for the film. Ms. Hart credits Mr. Johnson with the decision to introduce diverse characters for “The Last Jedi.” Of the new cast members, several are women, including Rose Tico, played by Kelly Marie Tran, the first Asian-American women to star in the saga.

Hart's writing credits are one episode of Crossing Jordan and one episode of 1-800-Missing.

>Hart's writing credits are one episode of Crossing Jordan and one episode of 1-800-Missing.
Where do they find these people?

>chief of diversity
wut

Like they care about writing in Hollywood kek.

Joss Whedon got banished from Disney for losing them 100million no way KK doesn't get shuffled off for "health reasons" or something soon they will wait till Solo though

anyone else really wanna throatfuck her?? her face is so lewd

these people sell their souls to the luciferian system and swear to promote it.

Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, but yeah, that's a position that exists now if you were under any illusion to the fact the corporate world is not safe from this bullshit.

Nevertheless, a black woman in that position stating a room of white guys can still have diverse thoughts rustled too many jimmies and she was fired for it and being forced to apologize.

archive.is/QQqkM

HR on steroids

>WB killed Snyder's daughter
His adopted daughter, meaning she wasn't tribe by blood. The timing of her death was so suspect. WB was vocally unhappy with Snyder and the early cut of JL, every normie knew this. The animosity was palpable. And then: she suicides, Snyder and wife immediately leave, Whedon perks his head up. The board of WB was unflinching. There's no way it was coincidence. Snyder was adamant he wouldn't leave, he was overly protective of his "vision" for WB's crown jewel.
You know Snyder had an inkling suspicion.

Nigga we all saw Sucker Punch. He's shitty even on a small scale

yeah it seemed suspicious as fuck

the tribe

Peggy who? Honest question.

Sure thing rabbi

Holy shit! I just noticed that she has a beard.

She either fell victim to, or was an active part of, the delusion that muh liberal progress was in high market demand. The fact is, the people "demanding" that shit won't actually pay for it because they are also staunch communists.

He was pretty much the only person willing to do Man of Steel

She weirds me out lads. She looks like an alien that's wearing a fucking human suit. Kinda like roach Edgar from Men In Black.

Co-workers who thought the 40 min duel of fates was cinematic history have asked me if we should all just pretend this movie never happened.

Propaganda is not effective if it pushes people away.

Yahoo, huh? Another company that was ruined by a stupid woman.

They actually wasted money creating toys of Admiral purple hair? If these are the kind of people running mega companies, fuck, I'm going to rule the western hemisphere in my life time.

Nice try Jew

>>expected to take in $1.9 billion "conservatively"

Well yeah anything less is a massive failure. Interest should not drop by hundreds of million with the next film.

>800 mil in north American sales

What the fuck? As of the same date TLJ is 176mil behind the TFA. TFW made 936 US, so if you minus the difference that leaves you with 760. Even ignoring the much bigger day to day drop's it's already highly improbably it could make 800 domestic

Who are these "Box Office Pundits"? I'm some dumbfuck Kiwi from the corner of the globe and even I can see through this bullshit

Taste that oversaturation, lads.

This franchise is going to be shelved within the next five films. Calling it now.

yeah something does seem...off

>Kennedy wears a skin suit
Your MiB observation, that's exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put an image to it. She looks like she eats mice by tilting her head up. And she radiates with an unsettled vibe, a feminist fury that takes place of excitement and creativity. Spooky

She literally looks like a high elf from Oblivion.

She was hand picked by Lucas to take over from him, though. What witchcraft did she employ to do this? Gave up the asshole?