Why aren't you watching the best anime in recent years right now Sup Forums?

why aren't you watching the best anime in recent years right now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because i already read the manga.

why don't we just use all the foreign aid we give away every year and give it to american citizens? everyone else can fuck off

toramppu-sama! OwO

that's racist. if you put americans before other races you are racist.

whad da sourse :DDDDDD?????

but some black people are americans. if we give them reparations for slavery they will shut up about slavery right?

That wouldn't benefit american government for shit. More likely, they would just invent some new law to get your fat mongrel ass in prison so you'd be of some use to your country.

kawaii desu ne =^________^=

How does it benefit the government to give away money to other countries instead of their own citizens?

Inuyashiki was honestly pretty decent until halfway when they butchered the villain and the last few episodes were shit. Just watch the first 8 episodes and drop it or don't watch it at all.

because it's over latefag

I know your been sarcastic but fuck it gets to me. Give an inch and they will take a mile, then they'll ask for another mile

nah fuck that, maybe if there were still slaves walking around but you start with that shit and soon enough you'll end up going all the way back to adam and eve paying off anybody with a claim, which is literally everybody

but they need mo money fo dem programs

>american
>race

that's the joke. americans are le 56% face but putting americans before foreigners is somehow white supremacist or something.

What did they mean by this?

They've already gotten billions in welfare.

those are russian mixed japanese people obvie

and they aren't even people

youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI

What is the point of this scene?