twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hell

>*buuurpp* *braaaap* *cough* intensities

>filename
>Florida
Of course

>mickeycucks

They should have a disclaimer that it's a terrible movie instead

remember when people tried to get their money back on Drive being false advertising

>false advertising
Instead of it being a horrible movie?

things like this make me hate my shitty state and my county and the people who live in it, but than i read an article about based florida man punching his girlfriend in the face because she ate the last cookie and i'm content with my lot in life

people clapped after the last jedi

>Americans are such simpletons that fucking Star Wars is too artistic for them

Jayzzus Chroist.

>dude Americans lmao
Still the only country worth living in throughout the entire western hemisphere desu

52% makes a lot of sense now.

Northern Mexico is better in all aspects. Plus we are more white.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be eurocock
>brap
>officer abdul arrests you for hate crimes because your brap smells like bacon
>executed to the thunderous applause of your fellow countrymen

>florida

Well, the seniors would be confused and think their hearing aids had gone out and start shouting.

Fuck yeah

then tell your neighbors to stay there

>Northern Mexico is better in all aspects
if mexico is so good why do you illegally enter our're country

>watching a movie
>surprisingly no one got shot during the first 5 minutes
>after an hour of the most awful movie I have ever seen, everything goes silent
>no music, no sound, no voice acting
>just silence
>to my amazement, it actually works - the atmosphere is impressive
>some fat fucking retard starts clapping
>soon everyone in the movie theater joins him

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP

(tú)

why do they need to specify FULL seconds? If it just said 10 seconds I would get it.

>Florida
Makes perfect sense. Do you know how many old Jewish people retire in Florida? It's basically Israel away from Israel down there.

the sound cutting out is artistic?

you heard me you Real Soy Bean

Have you actually seen the movie?

>too fucking lazy to actually make proper sound for the biggest asspull in the franchise
>decide to just call it artistic

I wonder what would happen if A Space Odyssey released today.

Im assuming its a scene that takes place in space

inb4 some amerimutt says the disclaimer is for the projectionist

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a14499444/star-wars-the-last-jedi-warning/

>To qualify for a prize, users had to scratch away a window to reveal a temperature lower than the figure displayed on each card. As the game had a winter theme, the temperature was usually below freezing but the concept of comparing negative numbers proved too difficult for some. Camelot received dozens of complaints on the first day from players who could not understand how, for example, -5 is higher than -6.

This.

>be amerifat
>brap
>officer sanchez puts five bullets in my chest because he thought he heard a gunshot

Despite this, I bet 3 seconds into the silence some nogs shout "ay hol up wheres tha sound at bitches"

OH NO NO NO

When I saw it some kid asked loudly why the sound wasn't work and everyone started laughing for the whole scene
Bravo Rian

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The theater got tired of old people complaining that the sound was broken

One guy in my cinema did. They also clapped when it was revealed Luke was force hologramming. He clapped for a short period with the credits and then quickly stopped when no one else joined in. I started walking about immediately and all I could hear was sporadic murmuring. Most people were completely silent.

shouldn't have been waving your automatic brapgun in public, jamal

Didn't realize you were so sensitive about your movie tastes. A thousand apologies.

*walking out

That's actually probably pretty close to Tolkein's vision.

I literally have no idea what this is, but yeah!!! america is fat!!!! woo!!! shitting on shelves and islam yay!!!! europe wew!!!!

Tolkien was super liberal and anti-racist
He also hated nazi germany and praised the jews

I haven't ever seen an audience applaud any movie. Is this a regional thing? Do they know the movie can't hear them?

why do they all look british?

>Tolkien was super liberal and anti-racist
So was Lincoln, but that doesn't mean he wanted to mongrelize the country.

>yurocucks
lel

Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be a meme more hideous than that Pepe frog.

no one laughed or clapped during the movie. after the movie a couple people clapped for a long time. americans are so confusing

muh mspaint cartoons woo!!! my syrian immigrants wooo!!!!! my 20 dollars per gallon "petrol' wooooo!!! europe yay!!! weeee!!! shitting on shelves and gypsies wooo!!! kebabs weeee

why are yurocucks and amerigoblins so pathetic?

i didn't know you could ask for money back if you didn't like the movie im not that jewish. i just walked out when i realized it was not what i was expected

it's all banter, if you aren't either american or european you unironically don't matter

>a movie that has no sound for 10 seconds
>Sup Forums loses their shit because its sooo artistic to cut sound for a couple of seconds how dare people not understand this "kino"

I just got back from seeing this and can't remember what scene they're talking about, it was THAT boring and unmemorable.

>mfw i unironically think fatdora dude looks kewl

people clapped at the end both times i saw it

the kamikaze scene

START IT AGAIN!

>Amerishits

youtube.com/watch?v=pW6fGNyHJxg

It's because of niggers. "ayo cracka yallz mutherfuckin theater is all fucked up with the sound n shit. gibs me some free popcorn and soda and tickets and shit namsayin"

the largest population of jews in the world reside in new york hence the name jew york

hi reviewbrah can you do a review on the new jack in the box dogfood burger thanks

I hate Americans so much.

>Entire thread trying to pretend they don't know what's actually happening here

I'll humor you.
It's not a warning because "hurr audience is so dumb they can't tell it's part of the movie and think it's an audio glitch"

It's literally a "covering our asses" sign because a person CAN and WILL ask for a refund due to "hey that movie audio glitched up in that part and ruined my movie experience, money please." The theater has to honor it because they can't be arsed to fight over with the customer. Customer knows it's not a glitch, but people will do anything to get free shit and this was a freebie.

Literally nothing wrong with this. Imagine a bunch of people shouting "AY WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' SOUND". Fuck off if you don't think everyone except autistic countries like japan could do that

how am i supposed to know when the movie is one hour and fifty two minutes in? This sign is dumb unless they installed a holographic clock on the wall or inserted a warning in the film beforehand that it's about to be silent.

>the state of Sup Forums in the current year
Every year I tell myself it can't possible get any worse and it always does

this, people scam constantly over anything. look at amazon reviews.

STAAAAH WAAAAHS

This is done so if you hear gunshots during that period you know it's an emergency and not part of the action.

>movie named drive
>he hardly ever drives
yeah i wanted more driving

During this sequence I only heard a bunch of retards yelling ‘oh my gooood!’ Type shit

if you want to yell during a movie go to one of those college-showings of The Room or Rocky Horror; they'll even let you dress up all wacky and throw funny things at the screen ;)

time moves slower when it's quiet

Can someone explain to a non American why they need to warn people that there is 10 seconds with silence? This is so bizarre, everyone here is laughing at it but i cant even laugh because i just dont get it at all

So they put these up because Americans were complaining that the sound cut out (for ten whole seconds), I assume. Americans are truly pathetic

lel wh*te people will complain about anything
just wh*tes being stupid as usual

t. pleb

>American delusion

i don't care about you at all, lol

based USAnians