HOTROD FLAMES

HOTROD FLAMES

BUNNIES

HOTROD FLAMES

BUNNIES

Cheese was the worst thing to come out of Foster's.

As bad as FredFredBurger from Billy and Mandy

It's hot

CAN WE DO IT NOW? CAN WE CAN WE

DIE DIE DIE

it's fine

It's haaaaaaawttt...... in tow..... PEEK uhhhhhhh

I think we can all agree that Frankie was one of the only good things to come out of Foster's

I think we can all agree that it's hot in Topeka.

Her and Wilt were pretty much it.

Mac was alright.

That's what Frankie said.

>not wanting to fuck coco and ride around on her
She's like a living vacation.

Wilt is too pure

>fuck coco
First of all. Coco is straight-up crazy. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Second, I want you to imagine that voice, saying nothing but "CO-COCO-CO" rapidly and repeatedly, and think of the aural assault that Coco would produce mid-coitus. I don't understand how anyone could find that appealing.

Thirdly, a majority of imaginary friends are naked and are created by children who (we can only hope) have no concept of sex, much less the detailed anatomy of a functioning vagina. Coco is almost certainly inequipped, and even if she was anatomically functional, she would either have a coloacca (she's a bird) a pistil (she's a tree) or whatever a crashed airplane has for a vagina. Maybe some kind of fuel tank? The closest you're going to get is pic related (spoiled for lewd), made of metal, inside of a combination anus/urethra, and the whole thing smells like jet fuel.

Now tell me again that you want to fuck that imaginary friend.

>and the whole thing smells like jet fuel
>tfw nothing can melt your steel beam

>Not wanting to stick your dick in a fuel port.

>The closest you're going to get is pic related (spoiled for lewd), made of metal, inside of a combination anus/urethra, and the whole thing smells like jet fuel

>not remembering where you are
There's someone crazy enough to want to fuck it

Goddamn!

>Coco lays an egg
>a tenga egg

Keep in mind that Mac created Bloo and shares some of his worst elements; under that doormat is a complete dick who will throw his best friend under the bus if he wants something.

People would probably hate Mac if he was in a different show but Bloo just makes everybody else look less awful by comparison.

The weird thing about Foster's is I remember loving it as a kid, but every episode I can remember fucking infuriates me.

You probably enjoyed the art and slapstick as a kid without noticing how awful these people were to each other.

Wilt is pretty much the only person who never tries to screw over other people on the show while Frankie at least had to be provoked into doing so and, outside of a few instances, Eduardo had to be tricked into it.

Maybe it's just me, but I fucking love Fosters. I mean yeah Bloo was a dick, but he almost always got his comeuppance in the end. Mac, Wilt, Ed & Frankie were decent characters & the show was pretty funny.

I used to love Foster's, but I barely remember any of it now. What I do remember is the episode with Bendy and the episode about the imaginary friend that was super tiny. Those episodes were horrible.

i wonder what coco's eggs smell like haha

IN