Pfff CROM LAUGH AT YOU!....

youtu.be/1_xgecR0ifo

What's with the Sup Forumseddit leakage tonight

ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE.

I can

>movie/tv
>posts video game
brainlet

Honestly this. The High Charity Suite is my favorite. Instant nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKPTkuRmBHE

youtube.com/watch?v=hnuhzyO5Drc

>you will never go back to the first day you bought this game
why even live bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=iQUQLpO-8H0

I can name a lot of movies and TV shows with a score higher than 3...

Name 3

*Blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY

It was a great time to live. Millions online at once. No party chat. Everyone had a mic. All your friends have it and discuss it all day in high school until you can go home and play with them.

That's not even the best Vidya soundtrack:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAKOz0OX3_PMfgFMdz3M_2r0dY7zth7x

I know what it said, I don’t care.

There's also Nier, Bayonetta, Mass Effect 1

>you will never have a friend like samwise

What's with all the Gaylo threads today? Are you haven't a mental breakdown, you fuckup?

mental breakdowns are part of the zeitgist

Maybe he got lost?

Final Fantasy X
youtube.com/watch?v=Ght23jESOpA
youtube.com/watch?v=lA_89fpH3nU
youtube.com/watch?v=-eL7DUlUB_E
youtube.com/watch?v=pvK90o7GX3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=MoHCpa4rG7I

OFFICIAL GOATS
youtube.com/watch?v=tyG6YMLEWus
youtube.com/watch?v=JveR2Qfvq-I
OFFICIAL GOATS

This boss theme shits on any song in any movie in the past 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=DnkZ9PjXOQQ

Halo 2's soundtrack had more original songs in it than 3's (which reuses most of its music from 1 and 2), so 2's soundtrack is actually better.

what is this post implying

what are you telling me

time to die

>using the shitty prequels instead of the GOAT original Deus Ex
youtu.be/2gNOBvpytXU
youtu.be/ZfcycE5zV7E
youtu.be/FnYwLZcxOtY
youtu.be/UaVUJpCl-Yc
The original is also the best game by a serious margin.

they're all good but the original OST, while good, won't really have any impact on people who don't play videogames and haven't played the original. the prequels are excellent regardless

The thing is, a soundtrack is meant to enhance the experience of whatever media it accompanies. A score doesn't exist in a vacuum, and I'd say Deus Ex's soundtrack is absolutely perfect at conveying the tone of the game.

They're all perfect at conveying the tone of their games.

Commit suicide you fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1H6aD0SMONk

Mishima is better

youtube.com/watch?v=T9rB33JnvyM

youtube.com/watch?v=rxZcHUhQNXo

Its not a movie or tv score Sup Forums. Also deus ex has better soudttrack.

You complete asswipe. Nu-Due Sex has one good OST and neither of those are it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifu1bDD6MCs

That was good but so was the stuff I posted, please don't call me an asswipe or a complete asswipe or I'll have to block you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5imXgQyTE6c
I win.

But you should be called an asswipe for not knowing Ed Harrison has one of the top 10 all time best game OSTs:
youtube.com/watch?v=408tWOubRDM

Wrong

I never played Neotokyo

I write erotic pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction to this

youtube.com/watch?v=xyEFxFaqyeA

youtube.com/watch?v=NqtjtLlKh_k

Nobody has.

Post your work

Oh fuck I forgot about Gettysburg
youtube.com/watch?v=KIWu_dhQdP8
Randy Edelman made some god tier shit back in the 90's. It's a shame he doesn't get more work from passionate film makers.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Iw7lo7HFjk

GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=xButjfhZWVU
youtube.com/watch?v=6larpMICVdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

youtube.com/watch?v=q1H_OwK9r5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb7NtALV58
youtube.com/watch?v=0PP1Ulx-CfI
youtube.com/watch?v=SS9HoTO0aEk
youtube.com/watch?v=46DWo8LOa_s
youtube.com/watch?v=xbbIlBw0ZN0
youtube.com/watch?v=bNvAQbUg64w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4z2Y1y2Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=VjrUcfqaoco
youtube.com/watch?v=1ro4FHd51t4
youtube.com/watch?v=dHZEyuhr_Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=QmHhIDUrdVA

for me, its deadly premonition
youtube.com/watch?v=5OUP_Z3iZPs

Here's a few excepts

A fearful voice weakly called out, begging and crying and pleading most piteously. Although the words were almost completely unintelligible, it was unmistakably a plea for mercy. Realizing the other occupant of the shed was not the enemy, he lowered his rifle and pushed the hammer back into the safe position. Watkins pulled himself up to the top and took a quick peek down to make sure he hadn’t been followed. Satisfied, he turned around and began approaching the shadowy figure, whispering his countersign, hoping it was a comrade. Either by understanding his words or noticing Watkins’ uniform was too filthy and ragged to be that of the other side, the apparition stopped crying. As Watkins began to approach the two tiny specks that shone like the eyes of a cat in the dark, the moonlight slowly drew back, revealing the unknown form. Watkins couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Was this a hallucination of the imagination? It was neither friend or foe he had stumbled upon, but a girl. Long and unkempt black or brown hair (the lack of light made it impossible to tell), blue eyes, no older than 16. Upon closer inspection, Watkins saw she was wearing a pink flower-patterned dress and barefoot. Her left breast was marked with a yellow six-sided star with the letters J, a pair of O’s, and D stenciled into the center. His attention then fell on her stomach...

>Volume 1
>Not listening to Volume 2 and imagining playing the game from the Bungie logo to "all right...shoot" at the after credits scene

It was swollen to the size of a basketball, at least eight months along. A smaller bump protruded where her naval should’ve been. At last, he comes face to face with her. No longer seeming to fear him, the girl stretched out her hand and offered Watkins to take it. Not knowing what else to do, he obliged and she quietly walked him past the corner to a hiding spot she's put together among the loose piles of hay. Taking a quick look around, Watkins noted that her only possessions were a small diary, fountain pen, pendant and a half-eaten carrot. He took off his knapsack, feeling relief as the weight left his shoulders, unclipped his his belt, and put them both alongside his rifle in a nearby corner. The girl took a seat among the haystack, squirming and grunting from the discomfort of her stomach. “That must have been what I noticed” Watkins realized, “the poor gal can’t even find a comfortable way to sleep”. Watkins himself tried to sit down opposite of her but was immediately rewarded with a burning sensation in his back. Suddenly, he remembered he still had an inch-long piece of shrapnel still lodged in his back. It had been there the entire time but the rush and fear that pulsed through him for the past 12 hours had kept him from feeling it. Noticing his discomfort, the girl offered Watkins to sit next to her, where the hay would help cushion his back and prevent that damned twisted piece of steel from digging in any further. Gladly accepting, he moved and sat next to her, quietly whispering “thank you”. After a minute or two of dead silence, Watkins mustered up the courage to point to her and ask her name, hoping she’d understand him. Initially staring in confusion for several seconds, she suddenly had an epiphany and meekly replied "Anne... Anne Frank”.

Anne Frank. Probably the first person he had met in this godforsaken country who had a name even remotely pronounceable. Seemingly summing up her own courage, Anne spoke in broken English "what you?" “Corporal Samuel Rush Watkins, 1st Tennessee Infantry, Company H”, he was so used to introducing himself formerly to superiors he couldn’t help but include his unit, “nice to meet you”. “Co-pam-ee Ay-tch” Anne repeated, clearly, her proficiency with English was quite limited. “You can call me Sam.” After, a moment of wondering if he should ask, Waktins, hoping to break the tension and hide his own embarrassment, spoke up again in a joking manner "what’s a dear charmer like you doing here in the middle of the night?” Again, using his hands as a visual guide. Seeming to understand the question but not his sorry attempt at humor, Anne whispered "hiding from Duits”.

You got a repository (pastebin, blog, etc)?
>naval
It's navel
>she's
Use she'd since it's in past tense
>the girl offered Watkins to sit next to her
Awkward working. Instead of "to sit," use "a seat."

>You got a repository (pastebin, blog, etc)?
It's not done yet. I'll put it all up on multiple websites when I've finished it.

>It's navel
Fuck, Jewed by spell check again.

Thanks for the grammar checks.

Some of the wording will be strange though because a lot of it is pulled straight from Sam Watkins' memoirs.

I also wrote this outline that's a similar scenario, but unrelated, but this would be novel-length. The one I'm currently working on will be 30 pages max.

pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw

Requiem for a Dream

isn't that from halo 2 though