Is Rey popular with people? I never hear her talked about aside in Mary Sue debates IRL

Is Rey popular with people? I never hear her talked about aside in Mary Sue debates IRL.

I would imagine kids like her.

Why arent they buying her toys?

Is Poochie popular with people? I never hear him talked about aside from "my planet needs me" debates IRL.

My coworker said Luke, Rey and Han are his favorite SW characters. I told him my mind was absolutely blown and that he's literally just trying to fit in. Normalfags genuinely think she's complex.

Same reason Vader merchandise sells more than Luke merchandise.

Why does Luke merchandie still sell more than Rey merchandise?

I don't have any money or interest

most normies refer to her character as "the girl from the new Star Wars. Not the Death Star one, the other new ones"

No one liked luke either. It was all about han

Because Vader is an interesting character?

Because a straight white male is more believable as a hero and more marketable as a result. You can't go wrong with a He-Man toy for your kid. Vader sells more because it's the lowest common denominator, it doesn't get any cooler than black space samurai.

Mike Stoklasa loved TFA and refers to her in the reviews once as "whatsherface" and in the latest one as "whatshername".

All the chicks in my class digs her.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

All the guys wants to fuck her.

Most normies forgot that Rogue One ever existed

Yes, at least thats what my elders told me. People like Luke because of the gay ass EU shit.

Who is nuWars' han? BB8?

Technically it would be Poe, because Han did stupid shit that got him in trouble.

She's Bone Zone my dudes

I can think of two very good reasons why she's popular with me

Explain

What's there to talk about?

not really

the ones who buy rey toys are mostly feminist parents who want their wifes' children to have a women as an hero