This site will never have mods like this anymore

>this site will never have mods like this anymore

first mod was a faggot but he wasn't wrong at all when it comes to letting Naruto have threads
Sup Forums is just full of autistics, but you can't argue with their results.

why is Sup Forums so pretentious?

(YOU)

MUH ANIME WEBSITE

Fucka you

>this site will never have mods like this anymore

thank God

>2012
place died by then though 15tril redditor

if they aren't their board will become as shitty as Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

Second mod has to be swaglord. All the shitposting signs are there

I don't care about my mother but don't summon the AMWF poster

Only brainlets hate Naruto, that mod is a fucking faggot though.

why?

>I browse Sup Forums

You're right, Sup Forums is worse

It's already shit. GOT general quaity

this

i hope not

what dd he mean by this

Sup Forums talks about nothing but trash but you can't really blame them because anime is pretty trash right now.

film and tv is trash right now too but there are still plenty films worth talking about, however the isuse with tv and film is that most people take fucking years to go beyond generic capeshit and action flicks and oscarbait, and then they take like 2 years to go beyond entry level godard/bresson/melville/kubrick/kurosawa/tarkovsky shit

go read the ban page it's not like that anymore

This is the reason why this entire site is flooded with normalshit cancer.

We have mods who are obviously biased and they hvae no knowledge of the discussions on the boards they are supposed to be moderating or the board's culture.

why is he paying some shady guy?

he's the doctor

>that obvious reddit mod
Disgusting.

Sup Forums is better. It's not clogged with generals and there's culture over the board as a whole while Sup Forums is totally divided.

i miss those days everyday user every single day

Sup Forums is known for having no culture because the mods let it get competely taken over by freaks.