47 writting credits

>47 writting credits
>45 directing credits

How does he do it bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000616/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a closeted homosexual who makes christian-themed movies while cross dressing

>tfw black brah and think every Tyler Perry movie is retarded coonery
>tfw everyone else in my family loves these movies

fuck

what would you say it's another movie series equivalent to this one?

He kidnaps young asian prodigies and forces them to write nonstop.

OH MAAA LERRRRD

WHAT ARR WE GONNA DERRRRR

I don’t like Tyler Perry but the guy knows what his audiences want to see and he delivers and makes bank off of it. The guy cut out a nice piece of pie that he can eat for the rest of his life.

All I can only say, you are not alone.

ctrl-c
ctrl-v

Are they like those Martiwn Lawrance big mama movies? i've seen those.

He has a very specific niche market cornered and his name (which has subsequently became his brand) carries a lot of weight within that niche.

I've never met a black person who admits they love Madea and Tyler Perry shit, yet I know they all do...

that's because you let white people shame you into not liking perry. you're the real coon

By churning out truckloads of shite, like his jewish counterpart, Adam Sandler

>Produces and finances himself
>Directs himself
>Acts himself
That's how he does it. Think about the average budget of a Tyler Perry movie is and then realize that all of it is getting used and a big portion goes solely towards him. Think about how he has control over which theaters show his movie to get maximum black audience. He will never stop doing it, no matter how bad his movies get, because they always make money. He has never, ever, ever, not made a profit. Contrast him with guys who act, direct, and produce(partially) as well and you'll see the difference in red-tape they have to go through versus him.

>He has never, ever, ever, not made a profit.

Alex Cross movie bombed, but I don't think he produced it, just starred.

>Not even half the director credits that Perry has.

Quentin Tarantino
B
T
F
O

>482 acting credits

he believes in God.

God gives him strength. im not even lying look it up.

Is it some strictly american shit?

imdb.com/name/nm0000616/

>It's actually true.

JESUS
FUCKIGN
CHRIST

lawd hah mercy, mah feet are strong

Literally the black Adam Sandler.

legendary

Imagine if every White person you know believed that Adam Sandler movies were cinematic masterpieces, add in shamelessly living up to racial stereotypes and the majority of the people that watch these movies AREN'T of your race.

Big Mama was ok, 1 that is. 2 and 3 were cancer.

White people are the ones quoting Madea all the time, oh heller, hallelooyah, praise the lordt