The Sam Rockwell Mystery

Why does one of the finest actors of our time not appear in some of the big productions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnhJ9NJ5aZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZctlTWRdfoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's selective.

Checked and also he's a badass, I would actually hang out with him

He doesn't give a fuck about Big Productions. If he likes the script, hell sign up.

Checked.

Also didn't he just do a Stuart Little reboot with him as a hitman?

I'd like to think his appearance in Iron Man 2 gave him enough money to coast for awhile acting in his preferred gigs

I think he's done quite a lot of Voice Over work

I just watched Three Billboards outside of Ebbing, Missouri. He was killing it once again.

He learned

Fucking great in Matchstick Men. Great movie too.

So we can appreciate him more in the few roles he's in.

Pure Kino

maybe he pissed off the wrong jew?

That's what I usually think when a talented actor isn't getting roles.

I find him kind of off putting but I admit he’s a great actor and I really like some of his performances. He was kino in the green mile

Off putting? Because he usually plays "unlikeable" character? I think he's adorable.

i know losers like yourself need to use the scary jew as scapegoat to make yourself feel better about your failure of a life, but motivated, talented successful people like sam rockwell don't. his decisions are purely personal career decisions.

maybe you should take your triggered ass back to plebbit?

checked and I don't think he's ever been in a bad movie.

not jewish

did you just

Iron man 2?

Is he married or have kids? He might not need much money either way, he's in big enough productions to be paid enough to get by at least.

>Rockwell has never been married and stated in a 2007 interview, "I definitely don't want to become a parent. It's not my bag."

what the fuck? is he an atheist or something? kind of despicable to admit something like that.

found the retard. hans, get the gas

Not good looking enough for 2017 lead roles

hes not a child raping jew

Oh fuck, I forgot about capeshit.

Also too White.

Just saw him in moon and he was great.

Good goy, don't have kids

Like he wasn't the best part of that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fnhJ9NJ5aZg

His slick dance moves, sadly, can only do so much

here dude, you looked like you could use this.

he's got a qt partner

>virgin wants to have crotch spawn as if they won't make your life a living hell

He's like a weirdo that should only be in comedies but somehow makes dramatic kino

He's like if Dax Sheppard was successful

Can someone find me the Stella short where he's a pizza delivery guy? I'm having trouble with my Google-fu.

He probably just gives zero fucks and chooses integrity over fame. He's acknowledged as a good actor, probably a bit too weird for mainstream lead roles, and it's likely he chooses what to star in. I would want to see him more, but I don't want to see him star in garbage.

Also checked

He was literally the only good thing about this...

Also Moon was class

I'd swear there's a bunch of man-children on Sup Forums4chan that are unable to type or verbally spout anything more than Jews.

Say this time and time again, a lot of you Sup Forums spout and think about Jews more than most actual Jews. And I cannot think of a more pathetic act or pathetic personal focus.

Seek help to all that think as much, truly.

It is truly pathetic, and that is the nicest thing I have to say.

Take care all of you incredibly insecure anons.

Shut up kike lol

Literally the most overrated movie I have ever seen.

his name is Sam

spotted the pleb

>he hasn't seen box of moon light

Who could recover from such a well-put and thoughtful retort?

This is the most entertaining part of visiting Sup Forums, name-calling quips at a child's level of response. Bravo user, bravo.

Truly a worthy conversational adversary, bravo...

Mr. Right and Galaxy Quest. Both terrible.

>Galaxy Quest
>terrible

Into the waste-basket with you.

Refused Weinstein's advances, obv

Because he doesn't want to get typecast. Appearing in capeshits stalls a lot of careers. He's a damned good actor, and he might finally get an Oscar nod for 3 Billboards.

His career is doing just fine, he doesn't need some user on peruvian pottery discussion board worrying about him. He paid his dues on dreck like Charlie's Angels, he's doing serious work now, and that's not blockbusters.

I was skeptical as fuck about him playing Zaphod, but it grew on me. I don't have a problem with the movie, it's pretty decent. Better than I thought, honestly, I just thought Zooey was too cold a character for Trillian, that character should have been more like a Kate Beckinsale type. You know, sexy. I really liked Martin Freeman as Arthur. The only issue was the script, they cut too much out that made Hitchhiker's what it was. But the books have been built up so much, no movie will ever be good enough.

Based

>Oscar Nod for Three Billboards

He’d definitely deserve it.

Has anyone seen McDonagh’s plays? I’m tempted to just buy the book of his collected works. It’s too far between his films.

kek he is BASED as fuck and dont give a shit. i remember this reporter asked him about civil war and he was like wtf why are those morons fighting each other, Also top notch dancer

He didn't want to change his name to Sam Rockberg

>Mr. Right

it's not terrible tho, just stupid and funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctlTWRdfoY

That Poltergeist remake he was in probably stunted his career. That shit was awful.

This

>He's like a weirdo
and that's a bad thing?

My favorite role of his, honestly. He was great.

The only three billboards scene I laughed at was Rockwell beat the shit out of that numale