Why the FUCK was his arm red in TFA, and why the FUCK wasn't it red in TLJ? What was the point?

Why the FUCK was his arm red in TFA, and why the FUCK wasn't it red in TLJ? What was the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Limb
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Special:_C-3PO_1:_The_Phantom_Limb
umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/R/red.html
umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/A/arm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one in TFA was a body double, Venom 3PO. TLJ was the real one.

>caring about this shit
It was a story for another time (the marvel comics) you stupid retard
Didnt he have a silver leg in one of the originals? He's a faggot robot who cares

It's incredibly jarring. If the directors of these movies don't want me to pay attention to these details, they shouldn't write in lines of dialogue about it.
Does Venom 3PO have a wiki page?

That was a Metal Gear reference. Look up phantom limb on the SW wiki. It was a short comic that references MGSV since the protagonist of that game also has a red arm.

Just turn your brain off

>Punished C3PO
>Punished Luke (AKA Jake)
I'm kinda interested if any of this were true, but Disney and JJ are too dumb for that, they need a real man

how to turn brain off??

>google "star wars wiki phantom limb"
>second result is starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Limb

They needed to change C-3PO's arm back to gold to match the solid-gold movie he was in.

Kojima-san for SW would be fucking awesome. The trailers would be the most confusing, convoluted shit ever and the movies would be completely different but brilliant at the same time. He really should direct movies. MGS was so cinematic and movie-like anyway.

>Just turn your brain off

Well, the movie is supposed to be pure entertainment. Star Wars movies were never meant to be "thinking man's" affairs. You're just supposed to sit back and enjoy the ride. If you watch these any other way, you're doing it wrong.

I'd love to see Kojima write & direct a Star Wars film just to see the actual over the top, unconventional story that he would give us as opposed to whatever Rian shat out.

A lot of things from TFA were abandoned.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Special:_C-3PO_1:_The_Phantom_Limb
Since you werent able to find it.

for great benefit

I found it, it was the first result. I was merely highlighting how autistic it is to have a separate page for limbs in general

>Kojima write & direct a Star Wars film

>In theater
>Asked to press code during movie to activate sound
>"What code? Wh---
>*Looks on back of ticket*
>Strange number is printed on it
>*Types it in*
>It works

Wow! Who thinks up this stuff?!

>how to turn brain off??
consume soy based food and watch soy based media

It's called world building

umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/R/red.html
>Red is an emotionally charged color. It is associated with the sun and all gods of war, anger, blood-lust, vengance, FIRE, and the masculine. It can also mean love, passion, health, and/or sexual arousal.
umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/A/arm.html
>Upraised, the arms represent prayer or surrender. They also symbolize authority and power; in the Holy Trinity, the arm represents the FATHER. In Egypt, it stands for general activity, from which can be derived working, offering, protecting, donating, etc.

IT'S PEOPLE
STAR WARS IS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE

>This article is a stub
What did they mean by this?

No. Just no.

Didn't he literally get his normal arm back at the end of TFA? Jeez