Unpopular opinion?

(Pic related) Honestly I fucking hate Harley Quinn so much, and she is the single shitty thing to come from BTAS. This may be unpopular, but she's a walking fucking fan service turd. Any interested parts of her character (abusive relationship, inner struggle) have been stomped out. Now she's just "le gurl joker".

And now apparently Lex Luthor isn't in injustice 2. Look over that entire roster and it seems like everything is in order, except Harley's presence. So we lose a classic DC villain in place of "le gurl joker". Fuck this so much.

Lex died in the first game and isn't popular enough for them to bother skirting around it like Joker and Green CW Man are.

He's a classic DC villain tho, and probably the ONLY superman villain they would even consider including. Instead they stuffed the roster with batman villains and we lose doomsday, lex, and zod.

There's a page of a comic floating around where Steve Trevor is in bonds and having a conversation with his captor who attempts insinuate a lustful relationship between he and Wonder Woman. In the strip Trevor is attempting to dodge the accusations because he doesn't want to rise to low-tier bait. But then he says that the guy has "toxic ideas" or something. I have no idea where the fucking thing originates from but I hope that that and the strip where Wonder Woman uses the term "mansplaining" is part of some alternate bizarro world universe that no one is supposed to be reading. That cannot be the current state of Wonder Woman. I pray it isn't.

"in place"

...she was in the first one. Have you played it?

We have Brainiac and Darkseid.

I enjoyed the issue of Jane Foster Thor I read. The art is beautiful and the wooden boats coming to the shiar empire were awesome.

I'm aware, but I'm saying they drop lex, they drop deathstroke, they drop doomsday, they drop shazam, they keep harley

Ah shit, you got me there. Although Darkseid is completely shoved to the side, I completely forgot about Braniac for a sec there.

Also wrong thread, hahaha wtf

> Green CW Man
When you think about it, GA is DC's favorite B-Lister. He has had a notable appearance in about 80% og dc shows.

I mean the fact that they include him and drop say Sinestro is kinda funny when you think about it. That's probably the only reason they did so.

The latest episode of Samurai Jack was genuinely bad and the only reason contrarian retards defend it is because it pissed off tumblr.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Wrong thread.
That said, I sort of disagree, but I see some legit ac to the point. Undeniably it was probably the weakest episode to date, but it didn't destroy the sanctity of the show as we know it.

On the contrary I think Cheetah is a better representation of Wonder Woman's villains that Ares ever was, and I'm happy to hear she's been added to the new game's roster.

I liked harley in the cartoon as an amazing counterpart to Mark Hamill's Joker. For some reason I disliked her making it into the comics and everywhere else. Joker's character in the comics was established as a solo act, and utterly ruthless to his minions. A sidekick just felt badly out of place in that established story setting.

Oddly enough, I was okay with X-23 taking the leap out of the Evolution cartoon into the comics. From day 1 she was never intended to be a Wolverine sidekick, and her clone origin made a lot of sense as a comic story.

I don't know about the first thing, but the "mansplaining" thing is like three years old and from a digital-first anthology book call Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman where inexperienced write short stories with DC's characters.

So, no, it's not the current state of Wonder Woman.

Harley isn't shitty as a concept. She's just become shitty over time.

>What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Wrong thread.

Pretty sure your topic title has people thinking it's a general "Unpopular Opinions" thread rather than a thread about your own unpopular opinion.

I love Tara's Harley, at least in Arkham City, which is an improvement over Arleen's in Asylum, she sounded too old.

Teen Titans Go! is not terrible, has some good episodes (and very bad ones too). The original Titans show is overrated.

I like Damian in the new DC animated movies.

I liked all Snyder's capekinos so far: Watchmen, Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

I hated the Lego Batman movie, for real, i had to force myself to finish it. The original Lego Movie was good, but not too much as everyone says.

cause they died

You know since I never really read much Harley focused stuff, like her ongoing or in fact most of the Suicide Squad stuff she was in, I just assumed Sup Forums was exaggerating the level of bullshit that Harley gets away with because of her popularity.

Then I read the Justice League vs Suicide Squad where this happens

You're revering to this right? I completely forgot it existed.

I don't think how unpopular it is on Sup Forums;
But I think Civil War was the beginning of the end of Marvel and Bendis was the one who shot it in the face and rub its corpse on shards of glasses while pissing on it.

Not unpopular here at all.

itd be out of place and hacky even if it was the joker, i think whoever wrote this just doesnt understand or appreciate poor johnny sorrow

Should probably be a bit less serious about power levels in a semi-comedic comic with a premise based on the notion of a group of losers overcoming overwhelmingly poor odds.

Suicide Squad is seriously just 50% amanda waller keikaku and 50% "did we seriously just pull this shit off"

I sure hope not.
"Mansplaining" is technically something that happens some times in specific instances but it's not a word you throw down to discredit another person's argument based on their gender, and I'm saying that with a pair of tits hanging off my chest.
It's a word that applies a single set of characteristics to an entire gender while simultaneously complaining about that other gender doing the exact same thing; it'd be like walking up to a black person and calling them the nigger because they're a racist, inherently self-defeating and stupid as shit.

I'd like to think Diana wouldn't be so stupid to succumb to the stupid internet usage of a word that is parroted by dithering idiots on the YouTube comments sections, which is a form of semi-anonymous internet communication that is even lower then Sup Forums, and THAT is saying something.

She works within the specific context of B:TAS and the DCAU in which she was used.
WB just assumed popularity means the same thing as being narratively versatile, or more likely they simply didn't give a shit and slapped a popular character into more stories and with a book and try to pass her off as more complex or "standing" for more when basically all she is is a bit of eye candy combined with a tragic abused housewife story.

I agree

Whor is great. Everyone I've seen who says they hate it are always casuals who never bothered reading it. Then they try to post that one shitty panel from an early issue to "prove" they read it.

>Unpopular opinion?
Gee I wonder. Maybe people assumed you were makign a thread for unpopular opinions rather than thinking your own was important enough to merit an entire thread of discussion.

>Maybe people assumed you were makign a thread for unpopular opinions rather than thinking your own was important enough to merit an entire thread of discussion
Well, he is a namefag, so an inflated ego is to be expected.

Nah I'm just retarded, I figured I would spark some discussion in the inclusion/exclusion of certain characters in injustice. I realize now that the title is extremely fucking poor. Regardless the thread turned out good.

Scott Pilgrim was actually a good manga.
The old spongebob episodes weren't as good as they say, and the new ones aren't as bad as they say. Although getting the original director back at the helm was nice.
I'm indifferent to Frozen and Zootopia.