*becomes Supreme Leader*

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

> Something inside me has always been there... but now it's awake, and I need help.

Imagine, he fucks Lena for his role in star wars, he deserve it.

Imagine he had do be so close to that landwhale and have sex scenes with her. I wonder if he is traumatized.

Poor guy had to sit in a bathtub with a naked Lena Dunham's foot in his face. Hes a real trooper desu

based

This is where he truly became an actor.

>gets dishonourable discharge cos injured during training

>didn't even get a nomination for an Oscar
Leo hasn't even had to act this hard.

I'd fuck her.

>Imagine being Adam Driver in this scene...
Nabbing Kylo Ren's role with his face and a limited filmography was probably ultimately worth it.

it wasnt "dishonourable" you dumb cuck it was medical discharge

You know damn well you'd fuck her.

Lena pls go

Theres a difference?

Imagine being Adam in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skin flaps and horrific sausage face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is kill another ancient being in his throne room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only sit in that bed while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat rolls and greasy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that skit. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO FUNNY and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her disgusting fucking pig face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of knights of ren and stormtroopers and later alleged first order work force for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ahch-To. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the grease that's breaking out on her folded stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "humorous (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could force choke every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kylo Ren. You're not going to lose your future first order leadership over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

the real deal.

>hurt himself to get out of deploying to Iraq

>Volunteer hurting himself to get out of going to Iraq

oh god what the fuck

Now I know why he was seduced by the dark side

Daisy must be a fucking treat compared to this shit

Zosia and his father are redpilled though.

GIVE THIS MAN A FUCKING OSCAR

His performance in Girls is like Sasha Baron Cohen's in Borat where he had to fight that fat harry guy and roll around with his genitals in his face.

>THE PAST MUST DIE

>implying anyone ever picked up Lena Dunham in the first place

based dropped poster

They're not even full blood jews. Disappointed. I was sure Lena was.

oh no no no no

isnt it gross when unattractive people write sex scenes so that attractive people will fuck them

This is actually rape

>92219778
what the fuck is that thing on her neck?

Holy shit this man has suffered. Why did he agree to this?

$

oh hell no

That's hair

Someone shoop Rey in there.

Lurkmoar

>mfw I can sleep at night knowing I may be NEET but I was a better soldier than he ever was a marine

Lmao

Get this man an Oscar.

bet you the all-woman starwars wriitng team saw this and thought mmhmm hes our man

gained so much respect for him now, literally wow

kek

Kek, I's all clear now

6/10

you lose points for talking about kylo ren and not the real actor adam diver

IMAGINE BEING ADAM DRIVER IN THIS SCENE

yes.

they're both ugly so it's realistic at least. the meta-texual context is fucking awful though, how lena kept throwing her ugly ass at us in a pathetic attempt to stroke her own ego, and because she is a woman, she doesn't get ridiculed for it.

if her personality wasn't shitty i could imagine fucking her. Men have lower standads than women, we have to because otherwise we would never be happy.

would also become a sith desu

DungHam is laterally every single fucking thing I hate about Feminsts and SJW's and I say that as a lefty liberal type. She's a fat ugly whore who coasted to fame on her family connections and being a Jew. I'm soo glad this disgusting sack of fucking shits career is done!!!FACT!!!

I mean he's no Brad Pitt and I laughed aloud when he first took his helmet off in TFA, but I still think he's at least 2 levels of attractiveness over that beast. Dunham has the charisma of a fucking ogre

Adam Driver is weird looking, but he’s not gross. He’s tall, in good shape and while he doesn’t have a chad face he isn’t some gremlin.

Lena Dunham is ugly. Not “Hollywood ugly” but straight up every day ugly

What's the problem? Adam Driver is just as hideous as Lena.

>just as
He's not the elephant man level ugly she is. Even if he was nobody deserves to be touched by Lena duhnam

Lena could get fit and would look pretty good. Adam Driver will always have a mr.potato head face .

Mamet is fucking based

FOR WHAT REASON

dedication.

Maybe physically but on the inside driver is beautiful and pure. He certainly doesnt deserve this level of humiliation

>What can change the nature of a man?

God I can totally imagine what fucking Lena Dunham would be like.
She'd slowly crawl on top of you pulling that toothy grin she thinks is appealing but makes her look like a guy hiding behind bushes masturbating in a playground. You'd feel her weight crushing your pelvis as she slowly slides her fat, floppy vagina on to your soft cock and digs her fingers into your chest trying to be sexy but just hurting you.
She's the kind of girl that has only had sex with miserable, pathetic virgins her whole life so she constantly does stuff like bite your neck super hard so it hurts like fuck.

You think he was hired because he looks Jewish?