Did you like Westworld or not?

Did you like Westworld or not?

it was trash
only made it 6 episodes

i liked samurai world

It was good, but not nearly as good as people were saying. Plebbit always has to hype this shit up with their fan theories and speculation.

I liked the movie. The series was bloated and the 2 best characters died midway through for cheap suspense. Also, black whore got really annoying by the end.

i liked it. Should not make another season.

>should not make another season
that means you didn't really like it

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Two movies bitch.
Delos had roman world and future world as well. Think Disney magic kingdom

You're what's wrong with entertainment consumers.
Shows like Breaking Bad, Trigun, Samurai Champloo were fantastic, and another season would probably only have ruined them. Perfectly fine stories that stand on their own do NOT require another season or sequel JUST to cater to people too attached to something. Accept what was given, and move on.

they are all user

sure user

no. dropped it on 1st episode.

It was fun watching the shrinkray faggots get BTFO by the timeline faggots in the weekly general threads.

Otherwise it was pretty much what I expected. Good, but not life changing.

yes
great to see something succeed that wasn't a soap, we need more plot-driven shows

Kill you’reself my man. How the fuck do they fit into a tiny park unless they’re shrunk.

>gets offended all the time
>isnt a sjw
pick one polnig

It was extremely mediocre.

The forced Lost like mystery elements, such as the maze and the two timelines, added totally nothing to the plot. And 90%of the terrible action scenes had 0 tension since we knew it was all a fake world.
Most of the characters were boring assholes, and the attempts at multiple "deep" conversations concerning AI and robot rights just regurgitated ideas already better explored in things like Blade Runner and Star Trek.

So yeah, very mediocre.

Thanks for the (You), user. Glad you agreed.

I loved it, I get nostalgic for the times when I was watching and had no idea what was going to happen. Great show

>already better explored in Star Trek
opinion discarded

Measure of a Man explores these themes with more brevity and intelligence than any episode of Westworld.

They already told the story in Season 1 no one cares about muh replicants taking over the world storyline from the second movie and original tv show

>DATA: You've constructed a positronic brain?
>MADDOX: Yes.
>DATA: Have you determined how the electron resistance across the neural filaments is to be resolved?
>MADDOX: Not precisely.
>DATA: That would seem to be a necessary first step.
>MADDOX: I am confident that I will find the answer once I examine the filament links in your anterior cortex.
>DATA: But if the answer is not forthcoming, your
model will not function.
>MADDOX: I do not anticipate any problems.
>RIKER: You seem a little vague on the specifics.
>PICARD: What are the risks to Commander Data?
>MADDOX: Negligible.
Truly a work of brevity and intelligence

Dang you remembered all that? Musta been a good episode. I can't remember a single line from Westworld.

No, the script was readily available online because Star Trek fans are autistic on top of stupid
I didn't have to remember anything, I was just banking on the time-honored tradition of Star Trek scripts being a clusterfuck word salad that only seems intelligent to people who are unable to read

>What kind of adult uses a site that tracks the ethnicity of people
>just as bad as the lowlife that maintains it

I just bought the 4k BD of it on a suggestion of a friend. Hope to enjoy it.

based

Character Plotline Tier List

God Tier
>Man in Black/William
>Ford/Bernard

Actual Garbage
>Dolores and Teddy
>Employees

Delete from Canon Tier
>Maeve

I just liked her pointy black tittays.

go back to your safe space poltard

It was OK but it was not all it was cracked up to be, Hopkins saved it as he does most things he is in.

accurate

based dropped poster

They should remake the Westworld movie with Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, and Kurtwood Smith.

It was pretentious as fuck and couldn't justify its runtime. We have to stand about 7 episodes to realize what's poeple's motivations are (trough a preachy exposition) and Anthony Hopkin's motifs still barely make any sense. I only liked the plot twist with Ed Harris, but it's not worth waiting 10 hours. Aside from that the world buildup doesn't make sense. We see people going into something resembling virtual reality, but there are robots inside. Great s-f writing there.
The black whore and her two cucks deserve their own paragraph. That was possibly the worst TV series plot since last seasons of Dexter. They could have turn off that bitch 100 times over or call security to wait her. Instead they obediently decide to join her brothel as two bitches. What a character arc!
I suppose it wouldn't be that painful if I wouldn't believe normies that this shit is actually good, but those opinions were just fucking overwhelming. I guess that pretentiousness is enough for brainlet pleb to cal it kino.

>Dat femdom-vibe from snek girl

Muh dick

First ep was very intriguing and i legitimately liked it. It all fell after that. The story of the series didn't live up to what the world of Westworld promised

i think it was great
i like it how tv hates it because that means it is truly great

the black woman's knockers on screen all the time was enjoyable

imagine being this much of a buttblasted sjw

DONT TOUCH HERRRRR

lol

It gets awesome at 7 the first 6 episodes are just build up seriously user give it a try it's so perfect with no loose ends

You need garbage plot just to make the god tier plot seem even better

they have 5 seasons written already according to nolan, so it should progressively get better, otherwise why make any. Itll probably be better than Lost.

>Nolan
>it should progressively get better

It was decent but it would only get worse with every chaptr from now on.
I get the feeling the series will check every box for the cheap writing bingo. And the plotline with the hooker will be total trash

It is very decent, but one one asian guy bringing down the super-duper corporation because he had never seen women before ruins the thing