D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

how do you know michael fasterbaiter has a huge pens ????

Hopefully this meme survives into the new year

Being this new

He has it rough. What an awful life.

>retarded user spams this thread regularly
>is too stupid to understand Fassbender is average looking just famous.
>wouldn't even look twice at him if not for his fame
OP you must be really ugly and insecure.

Ad hominem

Its not ad hominem its an insult. You fat mexican.

An insult presented as an argument. That's the definition.

If getting pussy is everything then you're living in a bottomless pit of despair.

Pusy is nice

Insults are not ad hominem.

>average looking

Alright not the faggot OP but, and no homo (or maybe full homo), but Fassbender is a gorgeous looking man, user.

Society is really shit when a guy is elevated to sex symbol status just because he isnt fat.

ITT: fat neet soyboy virgins defending a chad who has everything

Then every guy that looks like him is suddenly a gorgeous looking man?

What are you trying to say?

I am just saying that Fassbender is not "average" looking. The man is very handsome.

Fassbender is average looking to people of similar ethnic background.
He just looks like an ordinary white man.

>Fassbender
>ugly

I mentioned him during a party game and all of the girls pretty much came their panties about how good looking he is.

Wouldn't that mean every non-fat male is a sex symbol?

Wouldn't that mean pusy galore for everyone?

Wouldn't that mean you're a whiny bitch crying about a non-issue?

Wouldnt that mean the original point is right? you only notice this guy because of his fame.
Fucking celebrity obsessed brainlets.

you can see it for about 20 minutes in the first galf of the movie.

I didnt call him ugly idiot.

How is fame any less vain than looks?

Going full Socrates here.

>girls
>creaming their panties over a guy who isn't black
You'll have to try harder next time Michael

>take an ordinary man
>add fame
>suddenly everyone adores him

Your judgement is clouded by your envy. It might shock you but the film's audience is wider than just incels like you. A great deal of people, men and women, experience sex addiction throughout middle age. More people than you'll ever understand or realise my friend.

The film isn't a plea for sympathy. It's a raw examination of the unrelenting dissatisfaction and emptiness that these people feel from their inability to truly connect with someone on a level other than physical.

If you're unable to understand the point of the film, it's simply because your life is free of such a dilemma.

The film is about addiction at its score, the sexual element is window dressing.

>sex
>addiction
hahaha nigga sex addiction isn't real hahaha just keep your dick in your pants nigga can't have sex if you can't undo your trousers hahaha

its why?

>s*He do sounding.

fuckin disgusting

Define "white man". And I seriously hope you don't bring up Americans

*does

But he wasn't arguing with you, he was just insulting you, dumb ass. Also fallacy fallacy. Shut the fuck up. Playing 'Spot the Fallacy' is the most laughable thing anybody can do and you've automatically won when that's all your opponent can do.

>addicted to thing you're supposed to do and it feels good doing it and it's healthy
oh no i feel so sorry for those people lmoa

Here is the webm from the film
It's a little more than that

kek, is this fuckin real....... He always date black woman, thefuck...

Said the virigin.

As someone that actually lays a decent amount of chicks, I can tell you that it is an addiction and can lead you down a path of never feeling fulfilled with any one girl.

He doesnt even have a big penis its just not small. This is how pathetic society has become.

Anglosaxons.

Ikr, how does everyone not know that the average penis size is 8 inches?

>see man's flaccid penis
>lol that isn't even big

>Shoot a scene
>dick buffer buffs your dick so its semi erect
>zomg this man is hung like horse
fags are retarded.

>doesn't know how weiners work
spotted the woman

>tfw his dick is just as big as mine when I'm hard

Aaahhh

>tfw small dick

>my dick doesn't get bigger when it gets hard

Fucking normalfags. I have all the problems he has minus the qualities but a movie will never be made about someone like me because no one would empathize and feel sowy like they do for the handsome man who just wants love. Go fuck yourselves.

you realise weiners can get bigger without getting erect right?

>average looking guy
>average penis
>famous
>everyone adores him

walk around with semi erect dick then piss for 30 seconds
"I am a Théspianne"

This gave me a movie idea

A story about a 20-something NEET virgin trying to find his place in the world, and his rough road from depressed foreveralone internet dweller to working towards becoming a happy and successful man.

I got the impression he and his sister were molested as kids. They never dealt with it.

nice pen0r fast bend

even if that's true, in the film women find him v attractive

imagine living in a bottomless pit of despair but without the pussy

It’s the kino about sex addict.

Cute girl

This thread is a regular on Sup Forums

Oh can you tell me which features make him only average? Is it his ideally wide palate? No? Maybe it's his strong chin? Hmmn...maybe it's his lack of buccal fat which makes his face lean? Not that either huh.....is it his hunters eyes, maybe you prefer bulging bug prey eyes? Is his skin too clear for you or his jawline too defined? Maybe its his robust zygos? Please tell me...