The Last Jedi - Yoda Scene

Was this scene symbolic of Disney burning the EU and the stories of old?

yeah boiii

They put it in specifically to enrage the pudgy, aging numale redditors that worship the OT. Based Disney.

It certainly felt like it. Also it seemed like a jab at religion, especially Christianity because of luke's Jesus-esque look during that scene

The whole movie is about Star Wars not being for you anymore and it’s funny to me that it worked

God bless whoever made this Pepe

Fuck off with your bait faggot

The only spoiler i had before watching this movie was this image and holly hell how i laughed during that scene

No. It was pretty clear by Luke's lines.
>"this is the last of the Jedi religion"
It's a stab at everything.
>"let old things die"
But this scene in particular is more about the Abrahamic religions.

It would have, but Mary Sue saved them. Cool, huh?

What gives her the right to steal the Jedi texts. Oh and she takes the texts to the middle of a fucking galactic civil war where they can easily get blown up.

Not really. Rey stole all the texts before she left the planet.

Was there scene where she hold them at the end?

>But this scene in particular is more about the Abrahamic religions.
not the jewish one though
but that's not a religion it's a fact

It was symbolic of how much of a fucking retard Rian is.

They don't even have to hyperdrive ram anything anymore.

Luke can just lightning bolt vaporize kylo and the first order in the next movie.

GG ez

they're in a drawer in the falcon

Honestly, all you idiots who think that Yoda burned down the scrolls just help faggots who think this movie is anywhere deep. It was fucking clear that Rey stole those fucking things and stashed them in the falcon by the end of the film, and Yoda was just there for mandatory cameo and avert Luke from discovering this. Nevermind that Luke was gonna burn them down anyway, and the only reason Yoda even did burn them is because Rian is not a good writer.

Yep, insult the fans, drop yo numbers. Hopefully it keeps dropping. It gonna take alot now, after ifinity war, all movies can fuck off, even if infinity war is bad, i will never go to theatre again. Jj is gonna have to make a miracle happen, but i doubt it. Stop giving bad things money.

>The saving grace was the books weren't there so Yoda didn't do a book burning but only a monument burning while making it look like a book burning
>he's laughing all the while pictured as a good guy

>Let the past die. Kill it if you have to

What did they mean by this?

It's an Anti-Disney movie, how did Rian get away with it?

It's a subtle endorsement of Islam.

Did she use the force to carry them all?

No it was symbolic of Disney burning down the old trilogy, and Rey stealing them was symbolic of Disney stealing from the old trilogy while pretending not to.

This. Really disturbing.