I haven't seen manny threads about this movie what are you guys thoughts?

I haven't seen manny threads about this movie what are you guys thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g0Cy17QTyA
youtube.com/watch?v=fecniljY7M4
salon.com/2017/12/26/we-tonya-disgraced-skater-finds-redemption-as-symbol-of-2017-feminism/
indiewire.com/2017/12/i-tonya-steven-rogers-screenwriter-hope-floats-stepmom-1201904563/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums only watches blockbusters.

I'm sorry but the title is really fucking stupid

a movie about a fridge?
what is there to tell?

>tfw hollywood is so feminist it can't even make a figure skating movie without it being butch strong women bullshit
Sad. Figure skating is supposed to be cute and feminine. Yuri on ice was cute and feminine and it was about men.

Trying so hard to be like one of Scorcese's crime films it hurts.

I'll maybe watch it when it's out on bluray. I don't go to movie theaters anymore unless there's a giant spectacle that demands an IMAX theater.

>I, [character name]
I really dislike this every time I see it

Male figure skating is gross. Thats why people like ladies figure skating, they have a figure to work with.

why is she so short? they needed her legmeat to augment the ready player one poster?

Is she sexy in it? Any sexy stuff? Upskirt, tushy scenes. Please. Otherwise im not wasting my money.
I only go to theaters to jack off

>[Name]

eh...

>I, [Name]

KINO!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2g0Cy17QTyA

little bit

Do any of the guys in Yuri on Ice have female voice actors so that I can see them as girls in my mind?

Name one example besides this movie, I, Robot, and I, Jedi.

It's a movie that would never be discussed here if it didn't star margot robbie, so cut to the chase.

nude scenes?

They're all plays on I, Claudius by Robert Graves

Margot's performance was outstanding, she deserves an Oscar nomination for best actress in a leading role.

This, there are literally dozens of threads at any given time for BR2049, Bright, TLJ, etc.

that revealing, huh?

You realize it's based on a real person, right? It just so happens that the most interesting, well known story about figure skating revolves around a woman who was not considered cute enough for the sport, it's not because they're pushing some agenda about butch women. That's not to say that it isn't utterly fucking retarded to care about how feminine an elite athlete is.

Movie was shit, amorphous monster mixing genres without expertise, 15 years old Tonya looks like she's 30, the best part is that doofus tinfoiled fat guy, all the rest? Hammy as fuck.

>that cigarette on the poster
This indie movie is try-hard, weird mix of being muh white trash American decline yuk yuk versus strogn woman don't take no shit. Basically it's Oscar Bait for Robbie to ugly herself up and not flaunt her coke goddess body. Producers get their Scorsese and Coen Bros comparisons, undeserved.

>a woman who was not considered cute enough for the sport

good thing they cast one of the most beautiful women in the world then

>strogn woman don't take no shit.
She was abused by her mother and her husband and was banned in disgrace from her sport, all she ever did was 'take shit'

honestly if you get banned from figure skating the world is trying to do you a favor

Kanon's route in G-Senjou no Maou is pretty good if you want a figure skating story.

youtube.com/watch?v=fecniljY7M4

>I, Claudius
This. Fuck Sup Forums can't into books. The title is le edgy camp suggesting with the "I," a Roman bloody epic, and with "Tonya," a white trash caper, pinnacle white culture colliding ironically with low white American kkkulture. The title is the rise and fall of white civilization in two words. It's what Sundance Jews crave

A fridge with lipstick is still a fridge with lipstick.

You just like getting replied to?

Yes, and the underlying message is feminist, she took shit but survived, providing Robbie with an abused yet resiliently quirky antihero to play that fits her Womyn First m.o. I wonder how Nancy Kerrigan feels about this shit, her life was ruined.

the whole movie I was waiting for crab man to show up

You need to stop wildly projecting your rage over feminism on shit that has literally nothing to do with it except a female character being involved. Maybe there's some fault in painting her in a positive light but it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

>one of the most beautfiul women in the world
MY ASS

Harley Quinn plays a midget in a biopic?

The answer to your question is nobody's seen it, OP.

Towerposting should be punishable by death.

Margot Robbie doesn't even look remotely like Tonya, and is like six inches too tall.

Besides which, it's a subject really only fit for a TV-movie on Lifetime or some shit, not feature film material.

Wait, so this film actually IS about a midget?

She's Charlize Theron Monster-level ugly in this movie.

Actually, I misspoke. She's only five inches too tall.

Robbie is 5'6", while Harding is 5'1". For reference, Nancy Kerrigan is 5'4", which is also Caitlin Carver's height (though she doesn't look much like Nancy, either). But that means that IRL, Nancy is three inches taller than Tonya, not two inches shorter.

Please get back on your meds.

>You need to stop wildly projecting your rage over feminism on shit that has literally nothing to do with it

You, BTFO: salon.com/2017/12/26/we-tonya-disgraced-skater-finds-redemption-as-symbol-of-2017-feminism/

indiewire.com/2017/12/i-tonya-steven-rogers-screenwriter-hope-floats-stepmom-1201904563/

Yes, even trash like Tonya Harding warrants the feminist banner, according to Hollywood. Robbie's company is dedicated strictly to fem projects and this was her first.

>the most interesting, well known story about figure skating
Gee I wonder why this is the story (((media))) keeps bringing up.

Not an argument, pleb. Nothing I said about the title is off base or loony. It's a tongue-in-cheek nod to I, Claudius, finding humor in contrasting high/low culture against an American tabloid backdrop.

I, Daniel Blake, from last year.

>Charlize Theron
>EVER ugly

What wait there turning her in to a feminist, didn't she attack another skater breaking her leg so she could win. Wtf is wrong with these people. How will they convey she's crazy in the movie.

Gosh. Is this common in skaters? I could pick them up and throw them.

Well, when the completely discredited Anita Hill is the face of sexual harassment victimhood, I guess Tonya Harding can be a feminist symbol despite being infamous for getting her bf to hire a goon to assault a another woman whose only offense was to be better a better skater than her, then lying about it and trying to twist it around so somehow she was the victim.

Being on the small side is an advantage in figure skating, just as in gymnastics.

Hasn't seen monster tom c'mon, also Robbie is ugly as fuck in everything she does.

She's actually TOO ugly in this.

Tonya was homely, but not a hag. Nancy wasn't really anything special, either. Oksana was prettier than either one of them, IMO, but then I had a major thing going for the eastern European girls at the time.

Yes, all skaters are tiny. They tend to have a loli look until they're in their 20s. It's great sport.

Tonya Harding is basically all negative stereotypes of women rolled into one person. What's gone wrong with the world, for her to become a feminist icon?

>Regardless of whether you believe Harding played a role in planning the attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan in 1994 (I personally don't think she did)
Ok, upon reading the opening paragraph, it's obvious this is a troll piece.

Nope, it's Salon. They're not trolling. Poe's Law breh.

Oh, but she says she didn't, and only her ex-husband (who happens to be an evil MAN, mind you) and his friend (also a MAN) claim otherwise, and you obviously can't believe THEM (have I mentioned they are disgusting MEN). So really, she's just as much a victim of this as Nancy. More of one, in fact, because poor Tonya got banned from the sport for life, and all Nancy got was a bruised knee.

I, Frankenstein
And I'd like to point out what a complete piece of shit and waste of time that movie was, not that it would prove any other point.

>She's actually TOO ugly in this.
Wow she most really be a pig in pants in this then, which is crazy because most skaters are cute even Tonya.

The acutal way third wave feminism thinks.

>but she says she didn't
But why would they go ahead with an attack for her benefit, that she didn't want?

Like its narrative!!!

Judging by the pic I thought its a movie about sexy dwarfs, oh the disappointment

me too.

Who is that little whore? She makes my dick hard.