Can I question why this movie is so good without fanboys shouting?

can I question why this movie is so good without fanboys shouting?
Ive watched twice now and for me it was poor

I suppose you can just kill yourself then.

typical fanboy response.
go back to rēddit wanting the same opinion all the time

It honestly wasn't, but everyone knows the 80s original was good so this has to be good also.

watch it until you think it's good user!

It's a good sci-fi movie. Those only come out like once every three years.
It examines extreme loneliness and isolation. More than any human has known. It's one thing to be alone because no one's around. It's another thing to be alone because of what you are.
A "robot" seeking love with a computer program is incredibly romantic and sad.

This is why I liked it at least. Oh and the visuals and soundtrack.

When you make a thread where you don't actually say anything about the movie itself, and just say it's bad, you'll get people calling you out, no matter what movie it is

What do you want me to say? You obviously didnt like this movie, watch something different instead of watching it twice.

Can I question why your bait is so poor? I've read it twice and for me it reeks of faggot.

This movie only works if you have a personal connection with the main character, if not then you will probably find it boring.

>someone doesn't like the movie, better start namecalling
this is why fanboys are hated

This movie is only good if you're low key gay

I enjoyed this. Saw it with me mum and we had sex after cause all the nudity turned us on like a bunch of horndogs. Slopped all over my penis like a dog eating a hotdog

maybe I was wrong the first time? its usually why I was a movie more than once.
maybe im still wrong.

Just turn off your brain lol
Don't you want to support Sony Pictures?

I watched it in theaters 2 times. Only film I've been to in years. Watching the pirated copy and it seems like shit now. I don't know whats happened.

maybe the sound?
in my opinion the score was great when it was directly copying Vangelis. The standard Zimmer stuff bit too intrusive in a bad way for me

Maybe because you should we watching a fidelity heavy movie in high quality and not some shitty HDrip or webdl. BRIP or gtfo you shilltard

I think it resonates more with young guys. I mean I'm 30 and the joi thing did nothing for me even though I've lead a hiki style life for a long time now.

Its a movie for people who love Cyberpunk. If you dont really get hard by those themes and aesthetics i could see why the movie seems plain to you.

Ok but seriously what the fuck were they thinking with harrison ford clothes This would have worked for me if you didn't had harrison ford shoehorned there just for nostalgia and making the plot around him

he particularly didn't act like Deckard either.
He was just Harrison Ford with a hard on for punching.

Harrison Ford shouldn't have been in the movie at all. Movie would have been better as another story in the Blade Runner universe, which is why I think the third act falls flat compared to the first and second which I enjoyed quite a bit

Stop watching movies on your crt with built in speakers

go on...

Why the fuck is it my job to convince you? I don't care if you don't like it, especially since you didn't actually provide any specific issues. You just want me to explain to you why the movie is good from scratch?

The Joi subplot was more interesting and intriguing than the main story.

To me the Replicants are looking like whiney bitches saying they want to be like humans or treated like them when in this period of time, child slave labor is common practice.

no its not. or at least it didn't do well if it set out to be that good

it's not good. now without a doubt, the production crew all deserve accolades. design, cinematography...really well done. The music? Actually terrible. The story? Nothing but a hacked up version of Ridley Scott's idea which is stupid to begin with.

Oh and the opening scene on the farm with the boiling pot? That was from the original blade runner script from david peoples, right down to the boiling pot.

you now realise Ridley Scott did a better themes of synthetic lifeforms in Prometheus and Alien: David Begins

100% all of this

I like the boobis

muh holowaifu, gosling and the aesthetic
thats literally it

Was that mongolian throat singing on the soundtrack when K first goes to Wallace's building?

yep,
I love it but I couldn't honestly say it's for any other reason

it's made for lonely sadbois like me

im legitimately sad now that I've seen it because i can't watch it again for the first time