Best anthro shows

Sup Forums What's your favorite anthropomorphic animal-based show?

I've been thinking of an old 80's show but I can't remember it and I don't know what to google. I remember there being an old show that was more for adults/teens during that time. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Something Cats?

Am I the only one that feels that Loonatics was underrated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1980s_American_animated_television_series
youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCC
youtube.com/watch?v=LyKI1CHPMNw
youtube.com/watch?v=CUBewvYaClE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-qxXSp0ZQw
youtube.com/watch?v=kZM2K5HloQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is one of those questions for which there is one, and only one, right answer.

>I've been thinking of an old 80's show but I can't remember it and I don't know what to google. I remember there being an old show that was more for adults/teens during that time. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Something Cats?
Swat Kats is the closest I can think of, but that was from the 90's.

yeah, it popped in my head, I've never seen it and I'm on a cartoon kick, so I'mma go download it

Duckman

recently? Rimba Racer

This show is so fucking good that we forget it's anthro.

LU could have been great if they stayed generic and didn't try to include humour.

Shit could have been kickin'. Ace's design was top notch imo

Met an old friend from high school who I hadn't seen for 4 years. He messaged me "hey", and I replied "what a wonderful kind of day", and he messaged me back the rest of the lyrics. We had in no way discussed the show with each other before and he immediately got the reference.

one of the best parts is when you see emma (tweety and selvester's owner), she mentions about Ace "I knew his grandfather" and the first time I heard that I about burst out laughing. I don't know why but I love when things like that age.

but what's great about being generic?

Talespin, Darkwing Duck, and the other Disney Afternoon shows will always be on my list of faves.

If East and West co-productions count, this is way the hell up there.

I know I'll probably get shit for this, but honestly this is my favorite anthro-centric animated series. Just to be clear, I don't think it's the best, and I can see why other people dislike it.

>Season 1
>no notable enemies that never got any leads

>Season 2
>Porky's a bad guy now

S1 or S2?

S2 by far

^this, then Pinky and the Brain, and Ren and Stimpy.
from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1980s_American_animated_television_series :
- The Catillac Cats
- ThunderCats
- the film Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats

Road Rovers. So sue me. I liked it. I was 9.

were the furry began...

Was Biker Mice from Mars any good?

Did you mean "where" ?

DUCKS RUCK!

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCC

>Began
Nigga do you even egyptian mythology

BUCKY, BUCKY O´ HARE!

youtube.com/watch?v=LyKI1CHPMNw

yeah

i was meaning more modern day.

Road Roaves, and basically everything on the WB (Earthworm Jim, Freakazoid, etc) were amazingly great.

The premise might have made you grimace but the actual finished products were wonderful!

CAPTAIN SIMIAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=CUBewvYaClE

COWBOYS OF MOO MESA

youtube.com/watch?v=F-qxXSp0ZQw

>this thread

Your furry era is gone, furverts. Now it's all about Anime inspired shows

>furvert
I'm actually ok with this

I watched this before the movie and was so confused when I found out it was live action and about hockey.

I'll be honest, I enjoyed the humor. It was a really silly show and it's weird how people remember it as being "edgy".

I'm Lean, I'm Mean, A Karate Machine

KARATE KAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=kZM2K5HloQA