We ain't had nothin' but 2% growth for three stinkin' quarters!

We ain't had nothin' but 2% growth for three stinkin' quarters!

Ye. Why can't we have some dividends?

kek

They need to include the value added tax onto the menus, it's not fair for the orcs not know the true cost of their order

What about them? They look undervalued.

THEY ARE NOT FOR LIQUIDATING

Never trust a jew!

its funny because tolkien based much of his dwarves off of european jews

elves are meant to be fins and dwarves are jews

what about their shares? They don't need those

>3 shares for the elven kings, 7 shares for the dwarves, 9 shares for mortal men, one preferred share for the dark lord.

Who writes this tripe

>Who would've thought someone so poor could pay so much tax. And he paid, Gandalf. He paid.

>is there any in this rout with board seats?

>Consumer confidence is kindled.

That still only counts as one dependent!

>You think you are wise, Mithrandir. Yet for all your subtleties, you have not wisdom. Do you think the eyes of White Tree, Inc. are blind? I have seen more than you know. With your left hand you would use me as a shield against quarterly loss, and with your right you would seek a hostile takeover. I know who merges with Theoden of Rohan Prestige Horses. Oh, yes. Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn, and I tell you now, I will not bow to this Executive from North Dakota, last of a ragged company long bereft of public listing!

>For capitalism.
What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums too stupid for you /biz/

>The bailouts are coming!

I thought it was obvious? LotR is a work of Randian propaganda where Sauron represents the forces of redistribution and communism, opposed only be a handful of "enlightened" plutocrats and their needlessly-loyal underlings.

>one does not simply spur economic growth via corporate tax reform
What did boromir mean by this?

>No man can audit me

kek

>this entire thread
I'm fucking dying lol

>That line was bankrupt

>The debt has been restructured!

It began with the founding of the great banks: three were given to the Dutch, prudent, wisest and fairest of all investors. Seven to the Swiss Lords; great miners and craftsmen of the commodity funds. And nine, nine banks were gifted to the race of Anglos, who above all else desire power. For within these banks was bound the liquidity and bookvalue to finance each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another bank was made: in the land of Israel, in the offices of Temple Mount, the dark lord Rothschild founded, in secret, a central bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his cruelty, his malice,and his will to dominate all economies.

One Bank to Finance them All.

>I wish the short-term loan had never come to me.
>So do all who live to see such debt

This entire fucking thread

That is a very nice idea, OP.

>I didn't think it would end this way.

>End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Chapter 11 is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this company rolls back, and all assets turn to liquidity. And then you see it.

>What? Gandalf? See what?

>White shores, and beyond, a far tax haven under a Swiss sunrise.

>Well, that isn't so bad.

>No. No, it isn't.”

I never thought I'd go bankrupt side by side with a keynesian

>Ents never audit something unless it's worth taking a very long time to do the audit.