Wtf no porg thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they were so cure, I really enjoyed this movie and had a fun time.

peace and love to you my friend
porg is happiness and heart

fuck that movie! porgs were the only good thing about it

These are the kind of creatures I want to grab with one fist and crack its neck just to hear its little bones snap

Kill yourself

porgs are on your side user

>being angry about porgs
how sad

God damn porgs

Edgy.

>they were so cure
They made me feel like I was whole again

they made these things after they all but genocided the native bird population on that rock by scaring their young off the cliffs with helicopters

don't forget to be a good goy and buy all pork merch and have a nice day

Fly me to the endor moon.

*saves your franchise*

Does any have the pic of the porg butt plugs?

bump cuz cute

unbelievable nobody is posting Sup Forumsporgs?

I love small furry animals and the Porg's remind me of my guinea pigs!!!FACT!!!

im bigle riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggg mordyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ahhaha

idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/
Luke did I ever tell you about Black-legged Kittiwakes? They were a small seabird in the
gull family that bred on the Island of Skellig Michael and wintered in the North Atlantic.
Some considered the Black-legged Kittiwake to be an endangered species because of
decreasing breeding pairs and food supply. Once a company called Disney filmed a movie
where you were depicted as a breast feeding hermit on their native island and used strange
machines called helicopter to chase them off, causing thousands of young Black-legged
Kittiwake which some fishermen call tarrocks to fall from the cliffs and into the ocean. To
cover this up Disney created strange cgi creatures called porgs to flood the search results when you look up "star wars filming birds". They were good friends.

they were only on screen for a total of maybe 1 minute. Sup Forums "they're going to be ewoks and be a central aspect of the movie" btfo once again

yikes

Consider this: you are that type of creature to people who are unfortunate enough to know you

unironically saved the movie

Annoying toy commercial. So blatantly done, as well.

oh come on you know they probably changed it like the stupid rogue one scenes after they saw the marketing reactions.

CONSUME

Their humor parts were the only ones that were well placed unlike the huags and towel

no I don't Sup Forums is wrong about all their opinions

i can't wait for the new solo movie to wow everyone :)

>Porgs, exclusively created for merchandise purposes, were unironically the best part of the movie
what a time to be alive

Porgs > Ewoks >>> Jar Jar

I'm amazed Rian was able to fight Disney off of making the last one take control of the Falcon in the final fight.

Disintegration