Maybe it's time to stop projecting your bitter fanboi thoughts on Mark Hamill?

Maybe it's time to stop projecting your bitter fanboi thoughts on Mark Hamill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill_filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or maybe Hamill is trying to not get slaughtered by the mouse's war machine

He is contractually obliged to promote the movie during its run, he has to retract his past comments at the order of his employer

Also he obviously didn't write it, he signs off his tweets with his initials
See here which he post only a few hours after

mark hamil is an adult

>when disney makes veiled threats to not cut you in on future toy sales

>Hamill, do damage control or we might see your family have an unfortunate accident...

The Mouse is with him. He might suffer "totally natural death :^)" at this rate.

Yeah, I too am glad that Mark finally gave us his honest opinion on The Last Jedi.

Didn't know you read his contract

Mark Hamil was always on their side. Star Wars is fucking dead to me.

Its in every actors contract branlett, why do you think they go through the grueling schedule of global talk shows and interviews. Out of good will? lmao

Noone with even 2 braincells won't be able to tell that Marky got bullied into saying it

You are not allowed to dislike this movie.
Make sure to buy SW merchandise, you wouldn't want anyone to think you're a racist.

>That denial
Just sad at this point

>Star Wars doesn't cater to my racist fringe views
>Being a reasonable adult I demand Star Wars changes instead of either not minding entertainment that caters to my views of finding entertainment that fits my worldview

>defending disneywars

Yes comrade he must have realised that Communism IS the only way

I didn't watch the movie as I don't like surreal fiction. I'm pointing out how retarded you guys are.

So they're threatening to sue him now.

You called someone a racist with no basis.

Didn't know you were naive enough to think someone could put a $4B investment at risk and not endanger his career, but his life and the life of all his family, friends and associates

>wars have been started for less than $4B

>Claims everyone that dislikes Star Wars gets called racist
>no basis
>on Sup Forums
Yeah fuck off

>Be Mark Hamill.
>Never really paid for the huge success of the OT.
>Become almost homeless.
>Search cigarette butts in garbage bins.
>They want you for TLJ.
>They offer you millions, enough to stop living the rest of your life in abject poverty.
>The movie is a travesty, a rape of your beloved character.
>Still has the balls to say it.
>Disney threatens you to cancel your contract if you don't stop.

Mark Hamill is a hero. In his place I would have honestly just shut up. Not many people can go against the guys that literally prevent you from being homeless.

respect

Kill yourself faggot

KNEEL BEFORE THE MOUSE

Translation = I want to be a Force ghost in ep9.

Anyone who doesn't like TFA is also a misogynist. Basically, a Nazi. If you live your life surrounded by liberals, and they know you're a SW fag, you better at least say that you thought it was 'good'. Anything else can risk your friendships and even your employment.

the moussad got to him

>no -mh signature
>he wrote it
>not some damage control kike from disney

>If you dont like nu starwars you are a racist.

I hope you are remotely aware of how retarded you are.

almost homeless? he worked non-stop after the OT..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill_filmography

TIL: Mark Hamill is a huge fan of Looper.

But seriously. PSA time the mouse-shill hitsquad literally started seeding stories here that he'd molested his own daughter.
He has been threatened. The elite in HW are psychopaths and they will hurt and kill people if they need to, to maintain control.

I hope Mark is able to come out later and speak about what pressure has been brought to bare on him.
He tried to fight it with that "fiend" typo. But they noticed, doubled down and now shit got dangerous.
It's not worth burning over a fucking movie that nobody is going to remember fondly anyway.

I think Mark's a good guy who drank the kool aid, believed the liberal lies.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he's not a Hollywood scumbag.

Fucking die shill.

>Also he obviously didn't write it,

Honestly, it reads like Kevin Smith wrote it.
That's exactly his tweeting/social media style.
I know Smith does DC TV shit. Is he mouse'd now too?

>bending the knee to the Mouse

Murray.

Remember kids! stay P O S I T I V E and L O V E star wars

I don't. Since i don't need Mark Hamill's permission to understand that the writing in the movie sucked because writers were employed to push political agenda rather than write a good story, with clear differences between the two writing philosophies.

>Marky, you better do a good job damage controlling what you did, otherwise you might end up in a not so comfortable place.