MAKE SURE MY SON HAS A FALL BACK CAREER . I HEAR MOISTURE FARMING IS A GROWTH INDUSTRY

>MAKE SURE MY SON HAS A FALL BACK CAREER . I HEAR MOISTURE FARMING IS A GROWTH INDUSTRY.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_castle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I HATE wow you know this would be a great place for a chateau or castle. A few French doors, maybe a bacta tank, it would be great

judging by his incredible milk extracting skills, i would say that your son would make an excellent moisture farmer mr anakin

Hes a moisture farmer because anikins mom married the moisture farmer who freed her in clone wars and the farmers kids raise luke

I HATE YOU AND HOW FAIRLY PRICED THIS PROPERTY IS I GUESS LOCATION REALLY IS EVERYTHING DO YOU THINK THE TRADE FEDERATION WILL APPROVE MY MORTGAGE WITH MY CURRENT CREDIT RATING RAAGGHGHGHGHG

THIS IS A GREAT LOCATION FOR REAL ESTATE

Why didn't Obi-wan give Luke the lightsaber earlier? I would say he's been old enough for at least a year or two. And if you want to bring prequel logic into it, why didn't he give it to him when he was like 5 since all the kids have lightsabers?

>I don't like the life that Luke is living, his uncle is a fag and Luke should be a jedi
>meh he's all the way across the desert, I'll go tomorrow or something

>CAN YOU PLEASE REMEMBER TO TOSS MY CLOTHES FROM THE WASHING MACHINE INTO THE DRYER.

Is that canon?

are you implying that the jedi gave younglings fully powered lightsabers?
also obi's plan was never to get back at vader, just to protect luke

Dunno. Why didn't Kenobi raise Luke himself and train him in the ways of the Force from day one (like the Jedi do) instead of waiting until he was too old to give him a last minute lesson? Guess he never really planned to train Luke at all.

I don’t see real estate posting taking off

I don't know anything about low powered lightsabers, but when Luke was there, Obi-wan was just shit talking his uncle the whole scene. I bet Obi-wan force killed his aunt and uncle to free Luke and make him a jedi.

I don't think Obi-Wan was planning on giving Luke anything. He didn't seek Luke out, R2 led him there.
Plus it was only after seeing Leia's message that he was spurred into action. He would probably have been content to just live out his days as a hermit and make sure the emperor and Vader never found Luke

I kekd

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_castle

Yes Anakin built a castle on Mustafar to remind him of Obi Wan.

>Mr. Vader, I’ve had six couples see the castle so far and we’ve received zero offers. Your asking price is simply unrealistic given that you’re located in a bad school district.

>ben gives up and becomes a hermit
>this is fine
>Luke gives up and becomes a hermit
>this is not okay
?????

Empire must a great gig for him. Fucking free housing? Sign me up.

when did luke give up being a hermit? the part when he died?

Obi Wan paved the way for Luke. His house was filled to the brim with Jedi shit that Luke used in the gap between ESB and ROTJ.

obi wan had a fucking job to do and luke did not

give it time
after 30 years this movie will be a fucking masterpiece compared to the sw movies in 2047
and so on and so on
people just like being upset about inane shit like star wars

Kek

Pretty clever way of tapping into the Dark Side

General Grievous, your investments are smaller than I expected.

Except the big difference you retards always forget is obiwan TRIED. What's the first thing he and yoda do when they see the security tapes? Decide which person is going to murder which sith.
As far as they know at the end of episode 3 anakin is dead THEN they go into hiding after yoda fails to kill sheev.
They only becomes hermits after they try their hardest to restore peace to the galaxy.

>your overconfidence is your weakness!
>and your summer home in a county with high property taxes is yours!

>zoning restrictions? You fool! I am the city council!

Ah, your shares in Dark Side banking. They shall make a fine addition to my collection

Plus, it's not just one terrorist cell and a pissed off teenager after them. When luke goes guru, the new republic is apparently still in nominal control of the galaxy and is willing to help him. When Yoda and Obi-Wan hide it's because it's intergalactic policy that they are to be hunted down and exterminated.

>Twice the bedrooms, double the asking price!

>This time we'll co-sign together

>tfw you can't have fun with Sup Forums because you're a fucking neet who doesn't do taxes or purchase real estate

>Foreclose him
>DUE IT

don't be a goy, Ani

he built it so he would always have the high ground

Why does grievous look so good CGI wise compared to everything else in this shot?

>hunted by powerful empire
>hide until has a chance to fight back
>almost killed a kid because reasons
>deleted his twitter and locked himself in a cave
Yeah, pretty much the same

Probably because the artists spent more time on him then computer screens in the background

The difference being Obi Wan was pretty much a Guardian angel was keeping an eye on Luke, and he wasn't powerful enough to take down Vader and the Emperor.

Luke on the other hand could have kicked the shit out of Kylo and Snoke needed muscle since he was feeble at fuck

*tips fedora*

>Not looking up basic jargon to play along
Do you even Brainlet?