Our girl Margot turns 27 today

Happy birthday Margot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qNZIJmEZ91g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like 36.

>More like 36.
>Has no wrinkles

She's the most gorgeous woman on earth. The definition of perfection.

Perfect aryan facial structure.

jamie pressly looked so much better at that age than margot ever will
cheap knockoff with an average body, guess thats all hollywood wants these days

Margot Robbie > Prime Jamie Priestly .

>27

youtu.be/qNZIJmEZ91g

Based

post her feet

This fool thirsty asf
Imagine wishing somebody you will never fuck a happy birthday
On a public forum
For free

Lol go rub one out you desperate piece of shit

>there are people here who pretend she isn't a 10/10

post her moustache

27 birthday pusy licks!

You get wrinkles at 36?

30's have jowel lines

More like at 30.

Meanwhile, at 38

White women age like milk and she's from a sunny country. If she was 36 she'd have wrinkles.

Nice Crows feets

imposter
the real krager would have never said that

>White women age like milk
explain

Meanwhile, at 40

Wrong

i want to be winnick

Damn. Still perfect aside from the dyke hair.

I'm 28 and side by side she would look like my mother.

>tfw hitting on a 21 yo girl and she thought I was her age

I got free pass from 16 onwards.

based

It only makes sense that a dull woman is reading a book from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises written for people whose imaginative lives are confined to TV cartoons, and the exaggerated (more exciting, not threatening) mirror-worlds of soaps, reality TV and celebrity gossip?. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You get wrinkles at like 22 if you don't take care of yourself.

>Wrinkles are the only way to tell aging

I want togive them to her

top post

hahahah JUST
holy shit man look at her! how ugly !

she's a 9,5/10 with a 7,5/10 body

>Born 2 July 1990
Why are you lying, OP

those feeties look 18

she just needs to do some routine that builds up lower body. I can forgive small boobies.

stop, dont make me google

>27

is this real life? wtf how is she my age but looks mid 30s