Films that the Internet wants you to hate but are acually good

Films that the Internet wants you to hate but are acually good

>he fell for the plebbit and Sup Forums being the internet maymay
kys a bunch of children that never grew up shouldnt be aloud to have opinions
i havent even watched this shitshow but i love it because it makes autists here angry

Neon Demon
BvS
Only God Forgives
The Revenant
The King's Speech

dipfucks shouldn't be aloud to type either

Pic unrelated.

I honestly like these movies and fuck those who say they are horrible messes. Did they have to be a trilogy? No. Could this have been done in one or even two movies? Absolutely. But these are still what we got and they weren't that horrible.

Oh god TLJ is BvS all over again.

I think everyone agrees that the first one is fine, but the second one had a god awful romance subplot hammered in for no reason as filler and I'm pretty sure BFA is universally refiled because it was two hours of a pointless CGI clusterfuck with some genuinely terrible acting
>IT HURTS BECAUSE IT WAS REAL

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

>"film"
>posts a joint
wdymbt?

Poor attempt, shill.

The TLJ copypastas are No Man's Sky all over again.

Agreed on all points. Without Canto this would've been the best SW film.

It's a shitpost copypasta you fucking subhuman.

I remember Sup Forums saying that the second film was the best one.

It's a pasta that accurately pins points all the pros and cons with the film.

this

I remember your mom being a fat whore.

>films autistic millennials perform pea-brained mental gymnastics to convince themselves are not diagnoses of subnormality when liked

Perfect list, at least for the past few years

unironically the force awakens

But it was awful.

True, but its still better than the original trilogy. The only worse thing is that it was the same story, aside from that everything else was an improvement.