>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Bingo Bongo!

Lapis, meme markings edition

lol

the filename suggests something negative but everything about this is doin it for me

>bound wrists
o-oh

Maybe Steven is just getting taller!

dont try to justify lazy animators

That's just pathetic. Who is responsible.

if steven can help his friends get through nightmares why can't he do the same thing to help corrupted gems heal the "fabric of their mind"?

Gems should star in the best sitcom in universe

It's been pretty obvious that's what's going to happen since he entered Kiki's dream.

that happened so long ago, why hasn't it been used since then?

This is Bob. Say something nice about him

It's dead.

Well if I get banned, we'll know why

you gave me a headcanon Lapis has sweetass golden tribal tats on her chest

draw this please

Because we are about to witness our very first gem corruption directly caused by the Diamonds, instead of second-hand AIDS from a dog. It'll be Topaz for trying to help war criminal Rose Quartz escape.

I'm liking the chub, you got any more art like this, or plans to make more chubby gems?
Also your ass is grass once the mods see that nipple dude.

People keep saying the fight would've gone differently if Peridot and Lapis were there to help. Be honest though, the real outcome would've been pic related. That wand is faster and stronger than any of them.

>inb4 wand is made of metal so Peridot could take it away from Aquamarine

I did a load of crap earlier today, check back on previous threads, and yeah, I got shit lined up.

I like to live life on the edge.

Literally sneak up behind her and take it.
She only has one.
GOD she's basically just Peridot's finger enhancers but buffed(?)
She's NOT that strong, we're just now seeing how capable that part of the enhancers could have been.

Who is the biggest slut?

Because they have to stretch this 10 minute format to last years and you just know when they finally try it it'll be the subject of an agonisingly slow moving bomb.

Are the gems retarded? Why didn't they just ambush her from different angles?

All that needs to happen is Lapis making a fog cloud. Garnet can use her future vision to find Aqua. Aqua needs line of sight.

You don't mean you're gonna draw... A full frontal nipple in a display of tasteful nudity?

Golem when?

>Garnet can use her future vision to find Aqua.
*Garnet can use her future vision to find where Aqua might be in one future that might not be the future

>implying the gems are smart enough for good strategy
>implying Garnet's future is fast enough anyway for short-term moments

Which one of Laramie's parents is the Nutshack-type person?

Probably his dad

Smoochy-Smoochy!

DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

>stuck together is going to be lars and steven literally stuck together inside topaz and we get to listen to lars be a whining little bitch for the whole episode

What did we do to deserve this?

blame zuke

I hope you're all having a great day

In "The New Lars" Steven, while in Lars' body, wore only short sleeves instead of his usual longsleeve undershirt combo. It was symbolism not only to show it was Steven in there, but that "Lars" had opened up and was feeling less insecure.

Lars on the way to the Cool kids potluck had worn short sleeves only, another sign that he was opening up instead of shying away. He was developig so well and then he got kidnapped, bummer.

I like the symbolism though.

Why?

Yeah, I also noticed this too.

What bothered me was that Steven was probably wearing shoes without socks as Lars.

Pearl could flood it with holos and Lapis could send in water clones. This could make Garnets job easier.

I wonder what Steven would think of SBR's cast

Her fights in season 1 suggest she can use it for time periods of any length.

Will Steven's tits ever rival Rose's?

No, but with any luck his arms may one day rival hers.

Does Steven worship Talos like a true Nord?

I hope sultan is having a good day / night

Did Gero make the Gems?

>Lapis wearing shoes
this is not canon

I like the thought that one of the reasons Lars keeps his baking talent secret is because whenever his mother would try his sweets she'd make the lewdest noises and ahegao from the flavor.

Dude Pearl is best Pearl

Probably a puppet of the Thalmor.

You there! Watch your tounge! In time, My, Tounge, Will, Wiggle Waggle, Directly into, your Emperor's, Ass!

Steven is an Imperial dog.

It's crazy how perfect they are for each other. But they did need their Stars to help them get loose.

Marco needs to slow down.

To add to this, in 'Island Adventure' we see Lars genuinely being emotionally open (having fun, smooching Sadie, pic related) and he's got no sleeves at all.

Imagining a grumpy Star and Stars fusion rescuing them.

We need art of that now.

That's it! The answer to Lars' development!

We take his sleeves away.

Might be why he's so worried about presenting them to the Cool Kids. Not just because he doesn't want to reveal his 'uncool' hobby, but he also wants to preserve his vision of the Cool Kids, fearing they might react similarly.

What if Lars will be put in the Zoo? They have a strictly enforced no-sleeves policy.

but for real lars is a good character

Y6 will be upset that this fruit is kind of yellow.

But the holes in his ears are too big for the little voices.

I wonder how home world will genuinely get the little voices earrings to work for lars. Or will the writers just hack around it while off screen and have unexplained plugs that are the same color?

I hewe it's Wuby season!

That's implying he'll even go to the Zoo

Best Garnet?

Well, if he WAS. I don't think he actually will, I was just wondering how they would have gotten around it.

Pearl is too androgynous for there to be too much of a significant difference

They'll fit like this

>women in pant suits
nothing is more of a turn off. i dont care if the chick is a tom boy or if her hairs short. hell ill even take a fatty, but god damn does a pant suit irritate me

Do you guys like healthy queer relationships

Best Afro?

I've never liked long hair on men until Greg. I think Greg is my only exemption.

It just looks weird to me in real life.

Shame you have shit taste

Babies?

What a horrible case of shit taste you have.

Steboni?

Same and Jack too. Especially in combination with his beard (I usually don't like thick hairy beards either). Too bad he's clean shaven again...

No
I prefer the unhealthy type

Yes. Are you going to post one?

You hit it you get it.

I want to get lost in Jasper's giant fluffy mane, eventually finding my way to her firm backside where I snuggle in tight against her.

Two final points on Lars' sleeves:

His long sleeves are part of an undershirt. It's not part of the Big Donut uniform or anything, it's something he consciously conceals himself with. I think this kinda relates to the nature of his guard, which is also very deliberate and not at all necessary.

Also, when we see him as a kid, he's in a t-shirt. Although he still cared about how people saw him (see: photo ripping), he was much more carefree and happy.

Man, Lars' sleeves have the deepest lore.

This was almost a good edit
Nice double trips btw

Jasper's just a leecher trying to ride Lapis' coattails. Her weapon is a fucking hat. A hat!!!

Who's everyone's gem waifu? Mine's the dot

Isn't that the dream?