Action Comics #979 Preview

>With all Clark, Lois, and Jon have been through lately they deserve a break! It’s apartment-hunting time as the family decides to relocate from Hamilton County to the city of Metropolis. But little do they know that forces are gathering in secret, and are planning to strike at their most hated foe; Superman! Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, Blanque, Metallo and Mongul have formed the Superman Revenge Squad, and vengeance is exactly what they intend to get! How will the Man of Steel fare against such a sinister gathering of deadly foes?

Spread

Variant

New Action Comics #980 cover by Clay Mann.

Maybe DC rejected the originally solicited cover by Rodolfo Migliari because it's too ugly for them.

END

nice ass

What kind of faggot would draw this?

It just occurred to me, is the implication that Mongul has been left like that since For the Man Who Has Everything? Or did it happen again?

I thought they would have moved because of what happened in the last Superman, not because of the commute.

Is it wrong that I love Hank Henshaw and the Eradicator? They're just so cool.

Trinity's first arc, as mentioned in the editor's note.

Yeah I know, but he was already Black Mercy'd in Trinity. As far as I remember it doesn't mention when it happened to him.

Nice

>no one is kneeling

You had one job.

What do you mean? First arc of Trinity started with Mongul and Ivy teaming to take on the Trinity and ended with Mongul getting Black Mercied

but it did..... in Trinity, the ongoing series Trinity, the one written by Manapul. It literally says there the Issues 1-6, what Trinity series are you talking about?

>you-know-who

It's very right to love both characters.

is that a jojo reference?

Torn on which cover to get.

My kind of faggot. That ass is fantastit. All kneel before Zod

THICC

>Two story apartment.
>On a pair of reporter salaries.
>In Metropolis.
Come on now.

Fuck you. The Manns draw sexy, live sexy and are sexy. They're in the upper crust of the DChad hierarchy.

Lois did make those bestsellers under a pseudonym so that's probably a good source of income

Sugar daddy Brucer is helping out

>that thicc Zod ads

Ojeez. Kinda reminds me of blackwatch reaper with the thicc and beard

Nah, she just talking about superman

So...is Henshaw going to download himself into a new Cyborg Superman body, going to take over Zor El's Cyborg Superman body, or is a Cyborg Superman of indeterminent origin joining the Revenge Squad and Henshaw is working it all from the shadows?