Post yfw Disney buys out Sup Forums to shut us up for good

Post yfw Disney buys out Sup Forums to shut us up for good.

Imagine a Sup Forums ride at WDW. What would that be like?

Animatronic traps.

Nerd outrage can never be stopped.

Traps suck your dick as Disney brand Anaeros prostate stimulators embedded into the ride seats make you hands free orgasm to images of 56% Amerimutt images.

She never bought a Star Wars toy for herself, or asked for one for Christmas.

>shutting
>me
>up

You mean the "Traps are not gay - or this is reverse rape"-ride?

Its all part of the plan.

To feminize the American white male, while kike Disney rules the masses.

She looks tired and soulless. Does she work for Disney?

It would start out by putting you through gore and naked traps telling you that you are gay.
Then it would have scanners that sense if you are black, white, jewish or whatever.
If you are white the ride continues and you get sent to Germany for a Nazi training course.
If you are black, you would be sent to a cotton farm. If you didn't pick cotton a large KKK maching would whip you.
If you are jewish, you would be sent to Auschwitz and get gassed.
If you are an arab, you would just fucking blow up
When the machine detects a japanese, 46 tentacles comes and picks that person up and drops him down like a nuke
If you are a normal chink, you would just get sent to a rice farm and get to pick your own dinner.

I'd visit that ride tbqh.

>many posters here are not already bought and controlled by the mouse

This is her.

We died in WWII for this.

They will eventually close ALL "anonymous" forums on the Internet. Give them a decade.

Why not? Let the Betas become traps. More to fuck for the chads of the world.
And all the hons are for the betas that doesnt become traps, so the womens are only for chads.

Imagine that
>You a job.
>Only at a Disney park are some avaible.
>You get your audition and are accepted
>Than you get the health inspection, even a prostate examination
>Because your prostate reaction was positive and you are a twink you get into the trap-world-ride and get feminised againbst your will.

Oh thats her? She really look like someone with a "im smarter than everybody"-complexion

She looks like someone i wouldn't waste my time with, so i don't know why that guy is wasting his.

They don't need to. They got half of Marvel Studios assigned to shill duties.

LAWWWL

They actually bought the IMDB boards when they realized all the negativity on the SW and capeshit boards. IMDB boss cme up with bad excuses about trolls and the fact nobody actually cared about the boards. They probably lost a lot of traffic but Disney can afford that.

normies hate nuwars too though

Only if i get paid. $30k minimum