What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race...

What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race? If the detective himself can't figure this out before noon, a certain bank will be robbed!!

The letter E, as in "This riddle was Easy, you're losing your touch, Riddler."

Cucked

A line. You crossed it. Time for a penalty.

While this fine upstanding citizen may have scratched the surface, he has failed to deduce your true motive, you foul and fiendish felon!

For what else could this E stand for but your colossal Ego, which compels you to try and match wits with the World's Greatest detective, an endeavour you have failed in yet again! Looking at the remaining letters, we have G and O, which can only stand for Gotham Overland, the bank on 5th Avenue. And E is the 5th letter of the alphabet!

Ahh, but that's not the whole of it. For where else does the letter E appear? On the very currency you are trying to steal, you wretched reprobate! E. Pluribus Unum, "Out of many, one" appears on all U.S coins. So while you think you may have fooled banks into beefing up the security in their vaults, you intend to make off with a small fortune in coins from the delivery trucks! Go ahead and try Riddler, I'll be waiting for you along with the constabulary

But Batman! You forgot the time! Before noon, meaning before twelve! What comes before two? One! And what looks like a one and has coins in it? A parking meter! Holy epiphany Batman! It's not the truck he's going after, but the parking meters!

Excellent deduction Boy Wonder! We'll make a detective of you yet! To the Bat-mobile, we haven't a moment to spare!

God bless you boyos.

I will never get tired of stuff like this.

Is Riddler ever as fun in the comics as he was in the old show? He's my favorite villain in the Arkham games too.

Considering the value/weight ratio of coins, that would be a pretty retarded scheme.

They actually make comics based on the 60s series.

>Riddler
>compulsively tells Batman what he's going to do every time he breaks the law
>always gets caught
>not retarded

Crime isn't about profit, it's about the challenge.

I literally heard the dananananananana end scene music

You think you're so smart don't you?
Well I'm not going down without a fight! Before I'm put behind bars for however long it takes me to escape, I present you with a mystery that has been left open for years. WHO WAS THE HOLIDAY KILLER IN THE LONG HALLOWEEN?
If you solve it I promise not to break out for a month.

I'm just saiyan.

My old boss once told me about the store getting robbed byu a couple of dindus. Safe was open and they wanted all the coins as well. Turns out you don't run that far when you're carrying some 60-80 lbs of coins.

> WHO WAS THE HOLIDAY KILLER IN THE LONG HALLOWEEN?
Who? That's the sound an owl makes. Was it Lincoln March?

Duh, it was Calendar Man

I don't understand, that case was solved years ago, Alberto Falcone was Holiday, everyone knows that. Unless of course you mean that since Harvey Dent killed Carmine Falcone on Halloween that also makes him Holiday?
Oh I see, you are perhaps thinking about Gilda Dent? I'm sorry to tell you my dear fellow that based on everything we know about the murders, it is impossible for Gilda, a mere housewife with no knowledge, skills or resources and who was hospitalized during several of the murders, to have committed any of them. That poor woman was delusional, she just couldn't handle the stress of her broken marriage. Women are fragile and emotional creatures, you shouldn't hold it against them. Which isn't to say that women can't be fierce and brave, Catwoman and Batgirl are great in their own way, it's just that they'll become irrational whenever their emotions start acting up. Why I remember a time that Batgirl almost left Robin and me to die if I didn't pay her as much as I pay Robin, and I don't even pay Robin!
Anyway, back to the riddle: Alberto Falcone was Holiday, and you could maybe argue that Harvey Dent was too for the final murder. Case closed, now get into your cell and think about what you did. Hopefully a month of uninterrupted confinement will make you see the error of your ways and you will use your intellect for good like I do.

the mob boss's son, the mob boss's wife, harvey dent, and harvey dent's wife all participated in the string of murders attributed to the 'holiday killer'

Don't bother, Batman already solved it Are you telling me that Batman is wrong?

bump.