BR2049 Worth it in Cinema?

Is it worth seeing BR2049 in a cinema (Prince Charles in London) or should I just watch the Blu-Ray torrent on my moderately sized TV at home?

maybe for the rare moments Vangelis score is used.
Overall, no.

I watched the pirate on a 55 inch tv, wish I had seen it in the theater.

watch it in a theater at least once. the scale and soundtrack have a much more intense impression.

Depends. If you have a good sound system stick to TV otherwise I would definitely recommend seeing it in a cinema.

Dont watch it in the empire haymarket if possible not sure sure about prince Charles one.

The Haymarket one doesn't have deep enough blacks they let light in through the door which is glass and the dim light is too bright snd fire exit exit sign is too bright aswell.

Find one capable of dolby atmos sound so it doesn't shit itself

Crouch End picturehouse are showing it on Saturday that cinema should be better I think

web-dl is out

I'm retarded, thought you were talking about a camrip

crouch end picturehouse is abysmal
I went there to see neon demon and there was no a.c so everyone was sweating buckets

Ah never been there was just recommending the only alternative i saw on showtimes.

I saw it when it was out in BFI, Leicester square cineworld and Curzon bloomsbury

wait for the uncompressed 7.1 bluray. iso

Thank you so much for the tip user. I'm booking my ticket right now. Only got to see it once on a small cinema screen in Shoreditch. Should we go together?
I'm black btw

>Is it worth seeing BR2049 in a cinema
No dude. NO!

i watched this on IMAX - probably the only true authentic experience for the magnitude of this kino

rewatching it at the normal Digital cinema already felt like shit

watched it a total of 2times

no, there will be normos munching food and ruining the experience

Oh yes. Definitely worth it. Poorfags don't know what they missed.

You made the right choice user. Enjoy.

This is literally only worth watching in IMAX anything else and you are watching a poor facsimile

If any film this whole year is worth experiencing in a cinema it's BR2049