>horrific hazelnut
>mutating marshmallow
>antidote
Choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-adIbT2gPY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bdwmd5WkDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanted to eat all of those flavors as a kid.

So... basically i would have done what billy did.

"What flavor were she, boy?"

I always wondered if Billy actually chose antidote would he have been transformed back into a human with his entire body or would he have just been a head?

Anee-dote?

No one here please don't eat the whole dang assortment

So you want to eat a Chocolate Sailor, do ya...

*eats all of them at once*

That horrific hazelnut one always sounded good to me.

Hazelnut is the true best chocolate filling, so that's a very hard pick for me.

Man that episode always made me crave sweets.

Latinofag here. This episode will forever haunt my nightmares for the rest of my mind.

You see, over here we got Adult Swim very late in the network's life, and while we got commercials and people got excited, Soccer Moms went ballistic. As such, Adult Swim was banned from latinoamerican CN.

But AS used a huge chuck of their schedule, how were they gonna cover it? By copy pasting a piece of the main CN programming of course. Oh, I don't mean showing reruns, no; LITERALLY taking a piece from a previous broadcast and putting it on repeat for hours till AS ended.

The same shows, the same commercials, all in the same order over and over and over and over. And it always started with a little CN City bumper then Billy & Mandy aired with this fucking goddamn episode. Oce it was over it was a couple more shows, then it was once again the same B&M episode, and then the same, again, and again and again.

They weren't even clever in hide it. Sometimes they slipped and a couple of minutes of AS aired before they were bluntly interrupted by the fucking chocolate sailor episode. At one point it seems the footage was so overused the COLORS appeared off; I have no fucking idea how that was even possible.

This went on for years before they decided to just remake the channel so it didn't have AS at all. But till then it was nothing but the same chocolate sailor episode over and over again.

Orange chocolate by the looks of things.

When I was a kid my dad told me Dexter's Lab was real and every day I'd ask him if we could go and visit, for years I was begging him. He told me it was in California and since we lived in Washington we couldn't go
When I was 12 and got the internet I found out the truth, the begging stopped and he beat me for telling him he lied

that'll learn ya

remember that episode where Billy Mandy and Grim all reverse-age and eventually become fetuses?

Thats sounds horrifyingly hilarious as a Canadian.

Yep, kinda freaky on the whole.

does anything good ever happen in your taco countries?

This youtube.com/watch?v=B-adIbT2gPY

and

This youtube.com/watch?v=4Bdwmd5WkDQ

I dont understand a word of the taco talk, but those were pretty good.

>Adult Swim was banned from latinoamerican CN

It was? When did that happen? Because I remember watching AHTF, Robot chicken and Sealab 2021 when I was young.

Your dad is a stupid piec of shit who didn't know how to provide for his family. Honestly, the fault for why you were beaten is your own. You just HAD to be the sperm who stuck. Couldn't have let stimpy take the bullet: