Prison Break storytime

Prison Break storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uREHC-wtuaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww yiss

Oh good, I was wondering when this would be up.

bout time

I am early finally, first for the Aquaman wife son

Oh baby

My dick is ready

i get the feeling that batgirl might die ......

So shutting off the red lamps just gives his full power back immediately? He's not weakened at all from months/years(?) of exposure?

Considering he just punched and jumped instead of laser beam and fly, I think he is weak.

Given how powerful Superman is, all he needs is an iota of his power to be extremely dangerous to people

>Harley working with the bad guys

Of course.

i hope batgirl die

Right this Ollie has no idea what the fuck went on between the 3 of them.
>I don't even know this chick

Welp, Atom's dead.

Pretty much

yep they will find someway to kill him right now

F

I can't wait to see it too, he'll be another corpse on the heap of bodies Bats has tossed at Superman

cmon OP hurry up and show the next panel

Superman could kill Batman right here. Why does he love him so much?

I don't think he's willing to move unless he's assured he can kill him and walk away safe

How can he even get power back in any amount when that place should sealed tight and clean from any yellow sun radiation.

>"I'm not talking about your conscience. I actually implanted a little voice saying stop into your head."

kek

They're gay for each other.

Calling it: Superman uses super speed to vibrate and it somehow causes Antman to fall and stab himself in the eye with the kryptonite.

Oh shit, just getting right into it.

I am happy this is going to ruin Batman's reputation further.

Op is taking a while to post the new page.....shit got real.

TURPIN DLC WHEN?

I love you Ollie.

He posted the whole comic though.

That last page they posted is the last page of the issue.

I still don't like you Harley.

Superman is going to smash his own brain and kill Atom.

oops im a retard that was short

The injustice comic is always this short. That's all we're getting this week.

>You still need kryptonite to pierce the brain of superman because his skin is that strong.

When Clark goes to Bruce in the cave in Injustice 1, it was like they were breaking it. They're so gay.
And then Clark will say it was an accident.

Fills me with so much joy

don't worry I'm sure the next page is coming any moment...

good thing I don't know much about this guy, or else I might of cared when Superman mercs him

Why would you keep Superman in a regular red sun lamp prison? He should be in the Phantom Zone, and the portal should be in a red sun and that should be surrounded by Kryptonite, and that should be surrounded by lead, and it should all be shrunken down on Batman's desk.

>send Superman to the Phantom Zone
>he has to spend the rest of eternity with teenagers

Even Batman's not that cruel.

No, lets put all the super powered people who took over the Earth in the same prison that until recently held run of the mill criminals who were able to escape compulsively.

t. Batman

youtube.com/watch?v=uREHC-wtuaM
INJUSTICE 2 - Everything You Need To Know Trailer
Dami kills zarzak.

Zarzak?

This reminds me, all of the Teen Titans are still Phantom Zoned, aren't they?

Yeah, Zarzak.

As far as we know. Starfire's inclusion as DLC probably means we'll get a storyline where that is no longer the case.

Never liked that guy.

Quite the opposite. Batman spends all his time with dumb kids so he probably thought such a punishment would be too good for Supes.

Thanks, op, but would it kill you to specify in your post it is about Injustice for the people who will search the storytime in the archive?

Dami cuts his throat .
Zarzak kills Dick says the reddit guys .
The evil batman is jason,
He was right that Jason is in the game
He says that someone big will die..
I wonder who will die

Diana.

Again, Dick?

Jason you fuck boii

>Zarzak

RIP Ray

>He says that someone big will die..

Bye Bye to Bane

kek

Kek

>Zarzak kills Dick
But Dick is already dead.

Too bad GA and BC are going to die in the game, leaving Harley alone yet again.

?

>But Dick is already dead.
We have not seen his dead in the game..

He died in the old comic. It was one of the stupidest things I've seen. Somebody has to have that page handy

But we saw him Damien kill him accidentally in the dumbest way possible years ago in the comic. Which is canon to the game. Although they retconned Scarecrow's death to just be him getting a big Joker booboo.

That's Zarzak.

I would pay money just for the artist to draw that. My sides would ascend to another universe

Wait, wasn't he killed off in Year One? Is this an alternate universe or was he somehow brought back?

I mean, realistically it works but from a story-telling standpoint it's really anti-climactic.

Alternate universe. Doc Fate took Dinah to this Green Arrow's universe when she was about to die.

>realistically it works

No. Not to mention everyone in the prison riot literally stops fighting to watch how stupid it all was.

At the conclusion of Year Two, Dr. Fate proclaims "Fuck Fate" and takes Dinah (thought by the rest of the world to be killed by Superman) and her son to a peaceful alternate universe where Ollie's own Dinah had died.

For reasons not entirely known to the audience, Dr. Fate once again intervenes in the world's affairs in Injustice 2 by asking Dinah and the Ollie from another universe to return and help Batman rebuild the world.

Z a z a r k