400m budget

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THEM RUN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

any chance this type of shit will start flopping? Disney managed to fuck star wars, when will people tire of this marvel shit?

I get that they're trying to cram as many people as they can in one shot, but it just looks so fucking stupid.

Feige is smarter than Kennedy. He has thousands of shills ready to viral market the fuck out of whatever MCU rehash they shit out next.

the face on the guy in left looks superimposed onto a body, jesus who watches this shit

I still don't see anything funny about the way they're running.

>Marvel
Cancer incarnate

I want to touch captain america's hair and body

Out of sync. They're all copypasted there individually. They don't even bother having everyone show up on the set the same day.

Also the background is 4 niggers copypasted over and over again. This looks worse than Bollywood.

I don't get it.

Hey DCuck, that same director was hired in your own film. At least while he was shilling for Marvel he got a 90% film and 75%, but he managed a 40% for yours.

Your franchise is destroyed, give up hope already.

>immediate deflection to DC whenever their cancer is revealed
How much does the Mouse pay its Pajeets?

>any chance this type of shit will start flopping?

No. As long as the movies stay mediocre to good plebs wont care. The fact that the movie are non-engaging and have TV level cinematography only helps its appeal since they are consist. Its like Starbucks coffee.

Out of sync? It's not a fucking marching band. Just because they're moving differently doesn't mean they were copy and pasted in. And I highly doubt the background is copy and pasted. Not that you have some magical ability to tell.

>always have to add token white boi for diversity points
really Disney?

It will be shit
It will be well recieved
It will make 2 billion dollars
It will launch 10 spin-offs

Just stop bothering with MCU. it pointless to shill against it

maybe people will start to get bored of them though?

>white ubermensch leads an army of niggers and women
What did Marvel mean by this?

Who /MarvelPajeet/ here???

>The delusion of the DCuks

Sad but funny

Wow. All the guys in the background are like 4 guys copied over and over...

why is the hulk running? when he reaches the nigger in front of him (which he was) he's just going to need to slow down again. and it's not like he's going to squeeze passed the niggers in front of him

also I'm getting really fucking sick of the niggers in Marvel movies. there's so many more cool white superheroes in the comic books that they could've used but instead they're using 2 flying niggers and a bunch of jungle chimps. disgusting

Probably after infinity war. I am surprised that fans went after Last jedi so hard but none of The awful MCU flicks
Though that's probably because Star Wars had fans and no one gives a shit about comic books

They are literally running in different paces but awkwardly pasted into the same pace. Hell Iron Nigger literally flies in slow-mo there. Go speed it up and look how retarded everyone looks.

who's the crack addicted tranny behind capn?

MCU fans don't actually read the comics

See Thor Ragnarok

Star Wars fans actually care about the Lore

I don't get why all the non-whites of the world are so desperate to get representation in whitey's entertainment mediums. It genuinely makes no sense to me. can't they make their own things? I think what it is is white people have become so incredibly weak and complacent like a beat dog (they don't even run their own countries anymore, jews do) that any subhuman shitskin like a god damn Indian, one of the lowest forms of life this planet has to offer, would demand that white man, the man who gave the world everything like electricity and movies to begin with, put some poo in loos in his movies to appease the great indian overlord

>maybe people will start to get bored of them though?

No. Unlike Star Wars the films have different visuals. Also, they arent very engaging so people forget about them as soon they leave the theater. All they remember as that the movies are consistently Okay to good. You cant get bored or form opinions if you don't remember.

But it isn't. It's a real person running, so what the fuck is your problem

> Dat Falcon, top right

>I am surprised that fans went after Last jedi so hard but none of The awful MCU flicks
Star Wars fans are vocal as fuck. Meanwhile capeshit fans will suck MCU dick so long as Rotten Tomatoes tell them to. The absolute most brain dead of manchildren concentrated to one universe.

If something this embarrassing was in Star Wars, they'd be riots.

Well this is pretty much the end. It goes without saying that the next "phase" or whatever when all the main actors have left isn't going to have the same draw. I'm sure Disney is acutely aware of this, hence the Fox deal.

>Unlike Star Wars the films have different visuals.
They all have that boring flat digital look to it. You can immediately spot an MCU flick because you'd be mistaking it for a mediocre TV show.

I literally just mean visual elements not that quality of the picture. At least Marvel have different costumes and settings so they don't blend together in peoples memories.

Star Wars is all earth tone good guys and settings, static black, white, grey, silver bad guys and settings.

there is literally nothing wrong with this

warmachine is faster than those super humans and this isn't being played in actual speed?

Have you never been outside or seen people run before?

LOL fat DCuck loser!!

What's that gun Winter Soldier has?

>who's the crack addicted tranny behind capn?
That crack whore used to be Scarlet Johansson

Who's the black woman?

And why are they all black in this movie?

ALL DCucks ARE FAT PATHETIC LOSERS HOLY FUCK BRO

>people still haven't given up on the franchise

Homecoming was the first movie of the MCU I didn't watch in the theater because I think that Disney has finally run out of ideas in order to make their movies feel fresh. Homecoming was a good movie in my eyes but I'm not paying to see the generic quipfests the movies of the MCU have become. Really don't understand why retards on this board are constantly whining, yet still go and pay for the supposedly "shitty" movies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone always complains about human casualties, but if they only kill apes it's no big deal.

how in the name of god did they manage to make her look consistently worse from movie to movie? at this point, she honestly looks like a fucking ugly male

She's only 33 yet looks like she's pushing 50.

Hello.... sister.

Do you like men, brah?

Brah, I think this kid is a homo. Point and laugh, hahahhaa xdxd.

Me in front visiting any big city

>That guy on the left holding the rubber gun
every time, it's so fucking bad holy shit

I just want Wakanda to job and get genocide by Thanos.

I for one can't wait for the next Marvel movie! Gosh (trigger warning to atheists out there), I'm so happy Disney has preserved my childhood. I love just jumping into this safe space where the concept of pain doesn't exist. Hell yes!

jesus fucking christ, I didn't even notice that. maybe I'm just seeing wrong but that really does look like rubber. any /k/ fags who can confirm?

Why do all soyboys do that fucking 8D face??

wat

UNITE ALL MARVEL FANS AGAINST PROBLEMATIC TROLLS

Disney should refund that .40 cents they payed for this post.

DC is just the same mediocrity. its garbage, all of it and its decade long reign has destroyed the movie industry. the sooner it collapses the better

U w0t m8

jesus CHRIST

To show other men and women they are worthless harmless creatures. It is the final stage of defeat in the male psyche.

>that numale pose

seriously, what the fuck is with these kind of people not being able to shave off the shitty pubic hair from their faces? I mean there's beards and then there's weird ugly looking clusters of hair. I have a gay guy on my FB friends list who looks just like that and I wonder how gays of all people can look that badly groomed

I thought Black Panther was supposed to be the fastest superhero?

>putting a trigger warning AFTER the content
thanks i died

right after Avengers 3/4, probably.

Disney raped the source material, Marvel for all their flaws are at least good at keeping their adaptations loyal to the comics.

real talk, cyclists on roads are vermin and need to be run down on sight

Civil war only did 1.1 billion compared to Avengers doing 1.5. They are definitely on decline when it comes to these big team up films. But paid reviews ensure decent BO no matter what.

What a load of horse shit. Both Civil War and Ragnarok shit all over their comic counterparts.

Sadly, no. They'll start introducing nu-Marvel SJW shit -Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Kamala Khan, X-23, Riri Williams- and the soyboy masses will love it as much as the critics.

>Marvel

Sure, those uppity minorities should just save a bit of cash and easily make a 400M $ film, must be super easy!

>400m budget

For 2 films you dweeb

>3 white people in Wakanda (4 if you count Hulk)
>they're spearheading the charge

Kind of like comics back in the day . People liked marvel because it was "popular" and sold more.
That was always their argument ...even if the comics were bad
It's popular so it's good
Same mentality in the movies

What soyboy thought this would look badass? Was it really necessary to green light this scene?

They reshot the whole segment of the film to accomodate for Spider-Man cameo. Yes, this is how Marvel Studios makes its films now.

WE

fucking based oh no no no poster!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As the creator of DChad meme ...it's over
>DCEU hires JOSS
>D.C. Comics hire bendis
>D.C. Comics fire max landis based on a rumor on twitter and even then nothing bad
No more DChads...it's all done

>running front head with a m249

why would you do that

Besides the lame action scene what is technically wrong with this?

I'm not a comic fan but I actually read Civil War in preparation for the movie and I was amazed how they took what could've been a good version of BvS and made it into Marvel Villain of the Week #254. Civil War truly was ass. The comic was fun though. Most of these comics are nice but hard to get into if you're completely unfamiliar with comic book shit.

It's almost like time has passed in between films and women age like shit.

until they reach marvel comics levels there still chad

Mainstream comics are absolute trash, desu senpai. Seek out some better rated titles from image or dark horse and you'll never be able to read DC or Marvel's drek ever again.

If there are any Indian folks here please know Canada loves you. Thank you for your people coming and adding to our population, making our country unique and beautiful. - sincerely a French Canadian

Why are you complaining about a movie you havent seen yet?
Why do you hate fun, interesting movies from studios that only make good films?
Who hurt (You)?

Reminder that cucks will call this a "Company wars thread" but it's always DCcucks showing their collective insecurities to try to mock MarvelBros.

1 billion for 2 films sweetie

>D.C. Comics hire bendis
Fuck Bob Harras and Diane Nelson.

>black
>laughting at indians
LOL!
>lol you like their films? You are a cocksucker. How dare you enjoy things I dont?

I don't really read DC or Marvel anyway. I generally read niche fantasy or just /lit/ shit. But out of curiosity, what would you recommend?

Sandman, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Hellblazer for fantasy comics that are not as /capeshit/ as the rest.
90's Batman and related titles for that Batfamily dynamic.

>"They are running out of sync"

Are those really considered amazing comics... I've tried Sandman and Hellblazer and I found both underwhelming. And I find Neil Gaiman to be an untalented hack. And I know of the others.
I'll be honest, I'm disappointed, bro. I thought you'd put forward some unbelievably good stuff I've never heard of.

I think he meant any indians in the comment section, sort of like a roll call, but point taken

Depends what you're reading comics for. There's always indie stuff, but I prefer the interconnectivity of DC's magic.

It doesn't matter if this is shit, my gf, who is from Vietnam will see it along with all her friends. I think it's the same across Asia, they love it for some reason.

>implying star wars fan kiddies aren't exactly the same
You're both the ultimate losers

Why does black chick's and winter soldier's legs look like they're running in a different framerate then the rest of the scene?

>305 indians
>out of 2M+ people

wow