A controversies political figure

Donald H. Trump.

Larry David
Conan O'Brien
Martin Short
Bill Murray
Jon Lovitz

Dave Benson-Phillips

How am I supposed to turn on the AC...without the car keys you dumb bitch?

I second this.

sam hyde

george soros

Andrew Anglin

Mike Stoklasa

This.

big +1 for martin short and conan

i wouldnt mind seeing more non-comedians, i think norm handled the tyson, thornton and jenner interviews spectacularly. showed great tact and ability to interview with people outside his usual area.

the guy clearly watches movies, he said that The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is his favourite film so getting some more film actors would be interesting.

Mike Enoch

Fucking this

based

I'm just glad that he's working again. Lazy addict

The guests are irrelevant. They're just a sounding board to bounce his jokes off. His show would be great with a scarecrow sitting there.

lol

this

All of these would be great, Lovitz especially because Norm wouldn't be able to resist mentioning Andy Dick.

Mamie Van Doren

We need to meme this into existence

literally who?

alex jones

>Lindsey Lohan
This Lindsey Lohan can't swim a stroke but she sure knows every dive in town.

You guessed it...

Dwayne "Litty" Johnson

SAM HYDE

Jay Leno

Jordan Peterson and this pink abomination

James Woods.

El Risitas.

This

I mean these guys pumping estrogen and fluoride in the water, they are a real bunch of jerks!

Joran Vandersloot

THERE CAN BE
ONLY
ONE

I met this young man along time ago under the Queensborough bridge

HEY MISTAH CANDYMAN

Frank Stallone

Only guest I would bother to listen to

Sam Hyde and Tim Heidecker. Neither knows the other is joining him as a guest.

It would be funny if Norm actually got him to admit to the murder.

I would pay 1000 bitcoins to see that.

you sam shills have no shame

No women or gays

Scratch that, gays bring out the juicy cock talk

this this this

Two black lesbian women.

I wouldn't worry about it. Sam won't be alive by the time Norm gets around to making another season.

FIFTEEN DOLLARS

holy lul

The time is approximately 18 minutes past the hour. You have 10 minutes to prove, using citations from air-tight and reliable sources, that one or more posters are being paid by MDE (Million Dollar Extreme), the Youtube Channel, to promote their activities here on Sup Forums.

Your time starts... NOW.

I second Bill Gates

Do you Hydecucks seriously not realize how utterly embarrassed Sam would get talking to Norm? It would be like sending a fucking down syndrome kid to a Nobel Laureate's house to discuss Geopolitical issues. Jesus fucking Christ.

He already has Adam Eget.

The guests dont make the show as much as Norm.
He could have a total prude on, but if the joke section is ruthless, their shock does more for the humour than a good guest who laughs along.

does gay for pay count?

Anita Sarkeesian and Richard Spencer

MAX
LANDIS

except for that one asian chick who killed the show with her utter inability to detect a joke set up

Jiro

MDE and sam hyde fans are insufferable faggots and need to be purged. They are worse than rick and morty nuthuggers.

There have been plenty of shit guests who have basically ruined a show.

Some washed up SNL star that hasn't had a standup special in 20 years

OH WAIT

The clock is ticking. 7 minutes remaining. Tick-tock.

do it

You must be getting paid because there is no way anyone would make this much effort into shilling for a no talent fat kike like Sam Hyde without receiving monetary compensation. I mean, unless they were like the type of soulless lifeless loser who would volunteer to clean an imageboard for free, I doubt there are actual losers like that out there though.

Ian McDiarmid

what exactly wouls they have to talk about? sam isnt working on tv anymore and they don't know each other

punks

somebody tell him to get Conan as a guest

light was on

Sorry. You have brought no evidence to the table. 5 minutes remaining. Tick-tock.

Conan has already said he's gonna do it they just have to figure out timing and Norm never knows what the fuck is going on.

I feel it in my heart

A FUCKIN SORCERER!

imagine being norm's manager
that would be the hardest job in the world

You overestimate the number of other options for a self-loathing hydecuck. They are few and far between.

Adolf Hitler, I hear he's quite a charming fella.

yeah his mom is pretty busy

busy sucking my cock

she was a little spiteful

This, we need to spam his twitter to get our guy Sam in there

Please stop being a cringy fucking loser you fat alt-kike neckbeard permavirgin moron.

t. soyboy

>our guy Sam

speak for yourself, faggot

YEAH JUST WOW SAM HYDE MAN DUDE THAT IS SUCH A SAM HYDE THING TO DO BRO I MEAN HOLY SHIT YOU ARE BADASS DO YOU GIVE LESSONS DUDE I LOVE IT YOU ARE SAM HYDING IT RIGHT NOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS AND POSTING IT ON R/MDE FOR ALL MY BROS GOSH DARN I WISH I WAS SAM HYDE AND ABLE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD IMPRESSIONABLE RETARDS LOVE ME IT WOULD BE SO EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC I WOULD BE LIKE A GOD TO THEM WITH THEIR WISPY MUSTACHES, CARGO SHORTS, AND GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS IT WOULD BE CRAAAAZZZZAY ME THE NEXT SAM HYDE I WOULD LOVE IT DUDE MAN IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT LIKE A JOE ROGAN PODCAST THAT SAM HYDE MAN, SAM F#$$IN HYDE DUDE. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE EDGY AND SUBVERSIVE SAM HYDE IS MY ENEMY AND I HOPE THEY ARE STUCK DOWN BY THEIR FAVORITE DEITY (LMAO THEISTS AMIRITE?) THAT GUY IS THE EDGIEST COMEDIAN EVER IT TAKES TRUE TALENT TO GET ON STAGE AND NOT ACTUALLY SAY ANY JOKES AND STEAL ALL YOUR MATERIAL FROM ACTUAL COMEDIANS AND THEN DO WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE WORSE THAN THEY DID IT GOSH I HOPE I CAN DO THAT SOME DAY THAT SAM HYDE WHAT A BAD@SS HE IS JUST 2KOOL I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SAM HYDE DOOR I COULD WALK THROUGH AND LIVE IN HIS MIND FOR A DAY (LIKE JOHN MALKAVITCH MORE LIKE JOHN MILKABITCH AMIRITE DUDES FUCKIN EPIC) DUDE IMAGINE THAT BEING SAM HYDE FOR A DAY BRO A WHOLE DAY JUST BEING SAM HYDE AND BEING LIKE F DA SYSTEMMMMMMMMMMMMM LMFAO SAM HYDE MAN SAM EFFIN HYDE

is he like a paid clown to make the "alt-right" look bad? why else would you be so obssesed with him?

What the fuck why do you think that would be a good idea? Fuck off

This

Albert Fish

The same samefagging Sup Forumsedditor that keeps talking about wanting that loser Sam Hyde on the show would be my guess.

inb4 nah i heard this guy is a real jerk joke