For 24 hours, you temporarily possess Bendis. What do you do with that time?

For 24 hours, you temporarily possess Bendis. What do you do with that time?

Hard Mode: you do not kill yourself

I retire.

I crush my hands under a car.

I post something that MIGHT be viewed as mildly racist on twitter.

Make a dimension-hopping villain that artificially kills Miles Morales, and since his death conflicts with the logic of this universes Miles Morales as he was supposed to be alive, the whole universe gets either rewinds to its beginning or sped up intensely to its end because such contradiction must not exist.

This way, everything in the current Marvel universe would cease to exist, and they'll have to either adopt a new universe or start all over again. Basically, a universal retcon.

That's easy. I get into fights with all other shit writers at Marvel. Not physical, mind you, just sow the seeds of discord. Goal here is to trigger all the younger writers, like Rivera, into starting shit with me. Possibly aggravate Bendis/Slott feud over Peter Parker. Lash out at Feige for changing Ganke's name.
As soon as 24 hours are up I sit, relax and watch shit go down.

Walk around in the most ridiculous way while yelling "make way for fat Morrison!". And bendis-speak, lots of bendis-speak.

Why not retweet his 2012 tweet about Wonder Woman being a whore and Spider Woman being a better character, because:
>She's got Cho implants and a fucked up backstory,

Make an incredibly racist rant on twitter.

Kill Miles off, make a bunch of white supremacist tweets and shit on BLM on twitter etc, start trashing shit at Marvel HQ and threaten people, and be racist, lead to them firing Bendis and possibly he be arrested for hurting peoples feelings

I destroy my hands and my tongue.

Rape Zack Snyder while screaming Bueno all throughout the entire ordeal.

Blind myself, cut out my tongue, and cut off my hands.

24 hours is too short to fix anything.

So... I go to my three daughters... with my photocamera.. and say "Sweethearts, daddy needs some photo references for 'Iron Man' -

...No.

There are limits. It's only a comic for Christ's sakes.

Find Tom Holland and have my way with him.

Not in that order, I assume.

Why not rob a bank.

Tweet something with the words "filthy niggers".

Kill self

"Those filthy niggers are tearing us down and holding us back"

"Whoops sorry folks that was meant for my wife"

Call Stan Lee a kike and say that I've written anti-Semitic subliminal messages in every Spider-Man comic I've written to spite him.

hes a writer, they have voice to text programs, at worst you delay him a couple days/weeks

Then say that Alonso and Quesada knew what I did, but agreed with my plans and let them fly. While tweeting out fake scandals just to pit Marvel writers against each other.

Then I wake up after 24 hours, and watch as everybody at Marvel comics wants to kill each other.

tweet:

Luke Cage resembles the man who raped me in 1994. I like to imagine, that if I was a woman, Miles is what our offspring would look like.

I go out into the street and start raping and killing people.

His run of GotG would actually be funny if it was just prison fanfic.

Make him write a story in which every character praises Wanda and she is the hero.

And make him shit on Miles Morales totally.

all of you saying have him write a story that undermines his other stories realize that 1) Marvel has to approve it, 2) books get solicited 3 months prior to arrival in stores meaning thats roughly 89 days after your 24 hours are up to undo your shitty fanfic

murder Stan Lee using the desecrated corpse of Jack Kirby while forcing Steve Ditko to tape it all

Coming this Summer: Marvel's Civil War III

And when he gains control of his body again, Bendis could always say someone hacked his Twitter and made those tweets to spite him.

I write the next issue of spider-man were I break Mile's shock-venom thing in a way that would put it out of commission forever. I make sure to let everyone else writing Miles in a book know what I did. Then I write a note to myself to make Bendis think it was his idea.

it's a start but I do what I can

this is true, but also:
does he just black out for 24 hours, or is he somehow able to retain the memories of what we do with his body?

y'all are trying way too hard with methods that require the actions of others to come to fruition.

Just make a phone call to Tom Brevoort/Axel Alonso as Bendis and tell them that you're quitting all your books effective immediately.

I would write some really good comics, just to get people's hopes up before things return to normal

Quit my job and shit on some higher up's desk so I can't possibly get back.

Underrated

For the first 12 hours, partake in the pleasures of being Bendis. Eat at his favorite restaurants. Make love to his wife. Hang out with his friends. See what this man enjoys in life.

Then I break what he enjoys. I attack his best friends. I beat his wife. I scream racial slurs to his children. Commit horrible things that the human mind is unable to forget. Then I run away from the consequences of these actions and wait out the rest of my remaining time.

I kill myself, AND I kill Ike Pearlmutter.
I don't feel like hard mode today; I feel like doing the maximum possible amount of long-term good I can instead.

Cover myself in dog shit and walk on the streets naked, masturbating and screaming "women belong in the kitchen, niggers belong in Hell".
Then I possess Slott and do the exact same thing.

He already deleted that because someone in tumblr noticed.

Male a video of myself explaining how the holocaust isnt real and post it everywhere. That way it can't simply be written off as somebody hacking my twitter

Commit a heinous crime and give myself up.

A few days or weeks that protect the public.

That sounds about right.

I considered filming myself raping his kids while screaming, "I fucking love niggers." But people would just dismiss it as an attempt to parody Millar.

I become a God and erase cape comics from existence.

Burn a mosque and rant about how all muslims need to be fucking genocided and record myself doing it, email it to all the marvel execs and post it all over twitter

You may want to do a combo and say something along the lines of "many women have rape fantasies, therefore rape is perfectly natural and should be encouraged instead of being punished" for the maximum tumblr triggering.

I already failed. Stupid hard mode.

>rape fantasy
I'm not quite sure I follow.

Aren't rape fantasies some of the most prominent female fetishes?

How is it rape of you want it?

Because the guy fucking them thinks the woman doesnt want it, so in the womans mind its rape-y sort of

Shit on Slott's desk, take pictures and post it on twitter then attempt to physically attack Ike. Seems like a good way to get him fired.

freelancers don't retire

obviously i fuck his kids

out in the street where the cops can see

>"Hey, Ike the Kike!"
>punch him in the balls while he's stunned
>say "I'm a fucking god of comic books, bitch. Mossad did 9/11" and run

Kill Ike, get Death Row penalty the next day.

Voila.

Winner

The obvious answer is to keep using bendisspeak in real life until everyone snap and murder me out of sheer irritation.

Ike keeps a pistol strapped to his ankle. He'd blow Bendis away.

Good

I get on the phone and and cuss out ever industry person i can. Then I get on twitter and spill all kinds of NDA shit. Then I erase all my hard drives and flush all my jump drives. I tell my wife and her kids to get out of my life.

then i fill the bath tub with motor oil and sit in it until my 24 hours expires.

I like it.

I said attempt for a reason user.

I'd kill his wife and kid and thusly when I return back to normal He will like I didn't do it man I didn't do it. He goes to jail Marvel is forced to finally hire better people out of fear of massive backlash.

This becomes a massive black hole sized stain in comic history like what happened with Chris Benoit in the WWE.

Kill myself
But hey at least he'll get to die as a black man just like he always wanted

Tweet it again. Anonymously tip Rich to it.

Put anti jewish scripture into my next comic issue.

>send his kids somewhere safe before i go on my rampage.
>i smash with a hammer joe quaseda's hands and jaw.
> i take out Ike Pearlmutter capish?
> i announce on twitter that OMD/BND/OMIT is over and peter and MJ are married again. a miniseries called "picking up the webs" will tell if ben rielly or kaine parker will be replacing peter.
>and then hint that peter and MJ will have to retire because the defeated mephisto and the baby is back.
>i do not know what i say but i tweet something that makes disney stock drop athree hundred dollars a share in a single hour. it does not recover.
>patronize and then beat up some prostitutes when they want to be paid for their services.
>tweet the accusation that dan diddo and jim lee are gay and fucking each other every half hour like clockwork.
>beat up any law peoples who try to stop me.
>get caught put in a cell.
>laugh my ass off because in a few hours i return to my body and bendis pays for my crimes for the rest of his life.

Ike is fucking 80. Only thing he'd blow is a hemmoroid.

I know this is Sup Forums, but like...he writes comics.

some of you are reacting like he killed your fucking dog

I'd make the "Bendis is love; Bendis is life," copypasta a reality.

How strong is Bendis?
Can you snap Slott's neck with his hands?
Two birds, one stone.

>>i do not know what i say but i tweet something that makes disney stock drop athree hundred dollars a share in a single hour. it does not recover.

Disney is very hands on with the current Secret Empire storyline, particularly the HydraCap aspects, and the ways its success can benefit the Trump administration

I do a hitler was right rant on twitter. I say things, about fetishes, politics, ideas and past experiences that ruin him forever and ever.

And then.

I badmouth Pelmutter.

go back

shoot in every direction possible. literally fling shit at every person in Marvel i can then insult the fans on social media and make racist comments too. also insult and deride every other major comic publisher.

in short, no more comics for Bendis ever. and as a bonus i get to have a full day to destress by flinging shit at random people like nobody's business. also, assuming she's hot i fuck his wife.

I put myself into an airtight room with air for 25 hours.

He would just say his twitter was hacked

Anyone has that DD page where they play cards and they talk about how Bendis makes them talk and talk and repeat the same things?

TIA

>everybody at Marvel comics wants to kill each other.
I thought that was already the case in real life?

fire the shit out of whoever is doing America

I push my resume into the hiring offices of Marvel and say that this guy needs to be hired now, as Bendis I do everything I can to ensure that after 24 hours I have a writing job and a position of influence within Marvel. To keep Bendis quite and on my side I blackmail him with a video of him blowing some male prostitute. After that I do whatever I can to improve marvel from the inside while keeping Bendis reigned in.

underrated

I send all of my money and possessions to my former body, duh.

>blowing a male prostitute
He wont care. You need a video of him saying the N word.

Literally just walk into people's offices and start punching them.

Make my way up to Ike's office and take a huge steaming dump on his desk.

What if said male hooker was black and the video was him saying something along the line of nigger dicks, and monkeys only being good for sex. Honestly I think of video of Bendis deepthroting some skinny white guy would not only hurt his rep but threaten his family life too, it might be seen as progressive if he's found blowing a black guy. Maybe I should make him say how much better white dick is

Record a video of a breakdown with tears and all, saying that I am tired of all the SJW crap that Marvel makes me shove into comic books, that I just want to write good stories, but Marvel sabotages me at every step by forcing me to make everyone talk in a highly dumbed down manner and constantly mention something abot political correctness, and that I can't bear it anymore as it is against my beliefs and that I refuse to write any more books with niggers, spics, gooks, jews or women in it, because I find them all highly disgusting and very corrosive to society.

Go to Syria and hand out copies of Captain America

I kill off Miles and Riri, then I kill his kids and call the police

>call for an emergency meeting with all the big figureheads and shitty writters
>say it's extremely urgent, game-changing shit that concerns all
>place hidden cameras in room live feeding to at least 3 different sites
>once everyone gets in lock all doors
>immediately get naked and cover myself in greek olive oil
>wrestle people to the ground while praising allah and screaming "help me the kikes made me do it, miles was right, miles was right"
>all the while a moonman playlist is blaring into the room

pretty sure this'll sort everything out and nobody needs to die.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Marvel tomorrow.

This is beautiful.

Wait who do this again?

Rape Tom Holland.
Video tape it.
Post it to all the pedosites.

There will be no more shitty Spidey movies from Sony for a good 3-4 years, Bendis goes to jail, and I got to experience some of the most choice boipussy ever to exist.

Oh and probably kill Zack Snyder too.

Take out the largest sum of cash and valuables possible and hide them in a place that real me will be able to safely and easily recover after 24 hours. Then feign a very public mental breakdown, which would mostly consist of lingerie, public masturbation, random bursts of frantic crying, and copious amount irl Bendis speak. Play this up for the remaining time in the hopes that Bendis is temporarily committed to a psych ward, then wakes up to find his life utterly ruined, which hopefully Krakatoa a genuine psychological break which A) allows me to more safely store and use my I'll gotten valuables and B) let's me have good topics to shitposting about on Sup Forums for a while.

Give all of my money and property to user, who will be very happy when the 24 hours ends. I also tweet race realist stuff.

>Hard Mode: you do not kill yourself

I got nothing

Scream" World Star Hip-Hop!"

put on blackface and then say " I renounce my slave name and forever more I shall be known as Makumba O'Kumabontha"

hop the next flight to Turkey. Cross the border. Convert to Islam and join ISIS.

Go to the Quesada's office and livestream downloading a shit ton of cheese pizza

So is he like, hypnotized and will do whatever I ask or do I have to actually be in Bendis's body?