Who's hyped for more Hey Arnold?

Who's hyped for more Hey Arnold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87lUoaGhUbU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This picture is gross and offensive because it trivializes and normalizes rape.

Shut up before I rape you.

I'm ready for more Rhonda baby!

Ok Canada

I'm more hyped about more Garabatoz art.

>This picture is gross and offensive because it changes Hey Arnold's style into Cal Arts

Fixed your post for you

Just where do you think you are?

kek

Nice try! Woman are for fun & fuck!

Source?

Is funny because niggers love asian ass...and fried chicken

AND GARA DOES IT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=87lUoaGhUbU

Helga's look of complete and utter happiness just gets me. That is the look of a women who's just had her greatest fantasy come true and then some.

Callarts is best style fuck you weaboo, Iike my waifus ugly.

Wait, are they renewing Hey Arnold?

@92228131
You're not getting a (You) from me

I never realized how much I wanted Phoebe and Gerald to be a thing

You know the ine stereotype i dint understand is fried chicken and black people. I live in the south and everyone eats fried chicken.

Do people up north not eat it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=87lUoaGhUbU

Thanks user!, the videos are somekind of crazy campaing...hahaha, also nice boobs ;)

Midwest/Plain states eat plenty of it. You'd be hard-pressed to find a single church fair or parish festival without a dozen trays of fried chicken.

Only niggers and mulatos...is weird rigth?

Whats this about new Arnold?

I thought so. This is the only stereotype i dont mind fitting cuz i love fried chicken. Just cant eat it all the time

I think it's just one of those relatively cheap foods so it got linked to black people who would have been lower income and forced to eat cheap shit, same with chitlins.

It is pretty interesting lmao

>same with chitlins

This is one tradition that needs to stop. Were not even dlavrs anymore. Why yhe fuck would anyone eat intestines. They smell horrible both cooked and uncooked

Here's something else for triggery fun..

>the Cal Arts bogeyman

*slaves
Based phone post

user, this is clearly fine as they're both in relationships, id assume a bit of horseplay would be fine unless your some prude

Agreed, people marched and died so I could eat human food and I refuse to eat pig shit.

I read somewhere that it became a thing when the huge numbers of black people moved north at some point(has a name I think, but I can't remember or bother to look it up). They took with them the southern cuisine that involved fried chicken and watermelons, but that was less common up north and so the northerners associated it with the black newcomers. Then that association spread to the point where southerners who were eating the same things started to use the stereotype.

first post best bait

Can someone link the source of the New Arnold season or movie information?
>Or is this just a bait thread? To which I do like this type of bait.

Google man, it will probably be the first result.

Phoebe episodes were always sad. She constantly got shat on and her dreams crushed.

>Implying Gara went to calarts
Found the new faggot.

The Great Migration. Millions of blacks moved into the inner cities (Chicago, St Louis, New York, Detroit, etc). Two major waves, one in the 20s, one post-WWII.

Led to the urban decay in major cities.

Will Bartlett just make Rhonda and Harold a couple? No time for subtext, I'm a big guy.

Well, any news on the continuation?

>when you go to the harlem renaissance to whatever the fuck were doing

idk wtf happened to my race but we deserve the hate majority of the time.

Its like we stopped progressing after mlk was murdered

Why is Rhonda such a foot whore?

>Led to urban decay
Okay, you're missing the important step of "all the racist-ass white people fled the city in droves" being the primary component.

What a well written post

I'm looking forward to The Jungle Movie. And if that's all the Hey Arnold there is I'm good with it.

Racist white people, obviously, being what kept the cities from decaying.

I'm looking forward to more thicc and/or fit Helga fanart

Reminder that your hype is going too high. You've built a standard for what you want The Jungle Movie to be that it may never actually achieve. It's like what's happening with Samurai Jack Season 5.

Sup Forums has its moments

And Rhonda too.

>@

Why do people not notice this?

1950s
>Cities aren't that bad
>Millions of blacks migrate to the cities
>Cities become really shit
>White people flee the cities for the suburbs
>Cities get even shittier

1980s
>Suburbs aren't that bad
>Cities start building public transit systems so blacks can move to the suburbs
>Suburbs become really shit
>White people flee the suburbs for small rural towns
>Suburbs get even shittier

2010s
>Small rural towns aren't that bad
>Suburbs and cities start exporting black people to small rural towns
>Small rural towns become really shit - YOU ARE HERE

Shut up about blacks you fucking retards.

I'm 200% nigga

>honks you.
Done, don't be jealous girl, you can get love too.

Remember kids, white people are the lifeblood of society and are therefor not allowed to choose where they live. If they show up uninvited, its gentrification. If they leave without being given permission, its white flight. In both cases, its racism.

why is gara so fucking shit
also WHY THE FUCK are their clothes glossy??

You're shitting me. This isn't real.

That face on Bob. He's fucked them all, probably at the same time.

Its gross and offensive because its Gara's shit coloring and style

She's a cheater. They get what they've got coming.

Not rape, since they don't fuck.
Your best bet is sexual assault.
Helga seems to enjoy it, though.

They both want it and rape is power over sex. Since black males have no power in the US therefore they cannot rape. They're simply lashing out against the oppressing races.

>where do you think we are

They taste good though.

I like them. They do smell horrible though. But once cooked properly I never smelled them.

The prep is horrible

oh, how the times change.
When my dad and his posse all copped a feel on the one big titty girl in 5th grade, and she went to the teacher complaining that they grabbed her boobs, all the teacher said was "well did you enjoy it?".

Today, you even glance wrong at a woman and they can charge you for sexual assault.

I'm sure Phoede would gladly be into it since we see who it's coming from.

>It's not rape till one says NO or STOP.

This

Maybe it's because they're too familiar with the material, but I hate it when artists just stop caring about anatomy and motion basics just because it's "their style"

Jesus that's fucking depressing.

Not comics or cartoons
Begone, Sup Forums

What makes you so upset?

Thanks tumblr.

>hype
No. No I am not hyped. Why? Because it's going to suck ass like every other revival. You must be a complete idiot if you still get hyped over blatant nostalgiabait.

Ooh, but it is my little luvy.

>Lots of animation mistakes during this time.

>Maybe it's because they're too familiar with the material, but I hate it when artists just stop caring about anatomy and motion basics just because it's "their style"

This could be a good argument if it weren't about fanart for a show where the characters have heads shaped like a rugby ball.

Ugh, I hate the whole jungle setting. It is just another overused cliche.
I would love more Hey Arnold, just not in the fucking jungle.

>Helga is clearly enjoying it

>WAAAH RAPEEE REEEE

I bet you draw that kind of shit in your spare time, tumblrshit.

You fucks fantasize about getting dominated all the time.

Hey, I recognize that artist
>inb4 that one tripfag

>9-year-olds getting enslaved

Kind of dark for Nick.

That's the jungle trope, yo.

and as far as Garas style go, that one is pretty good. Doesn't have inflated balloon tits or 1 meter long dicks or anything.

>The Joke
>Your head

>the Patakis will never be real
>Miriam will never be arrested for drunk driving
>Phoebe will never get teen pregnant

Feels Batman

Welcome to South America.

I don't get into politics but I looked at the census for 2000 and 2010. Black went up compared to 2000 and every other race dropped significantly. Very interesting, I thought he was exaggerating.

THAT'S the Hey Arnold! sequel series I wanted! Why hasn't Nickelodeon started an after-dark program for older viewers, like Cartoon Network did with Adult Swim? Why can't Nick At Nite be reformatted into their own sort of Adult Swim, then they could push pseudo-edgy sequels to old shows. It took Cartoon Network this long to figure out that they could make money by picking up their own old series, maybe that could be Nickelodeon's whole gimmick with new Nick At Nite?
MTV should have picked it up.

Arnold and Helga pick The Kama Sutra to do their book report on.

It already is CalArts, silly.

>Dat Helga

Weak bait.