Did he really change his mind, meaning the uncut film did Luke even dirtier...

Did he really change his mind, meaning the uncut film did Luke even dirtier, or did the Mouse pay snipers to aim at his forehead 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I regret voicing my doubts & insecurities
He never took back anything he said, he just regrets saying it.

Yeah that reeks of Disney blackmailing him.

>I regret saying what I actually think, I should have lied to you

Hamil is the unrivalled master of backhanded comments

Probably not, he just realised how much of a pathetic child he was being.

You'll retract anything when you see a gun pressed up against your kids head

>Probably not, he just realised how much of a pathetic child he was being.
you're a good boy

That entire comments look like something that was written for him

imagine if this whole thing was calculated on Hamil's part to get even more money from the mouse because he knows how they like to run a tight ship

As much as Hamill loves his character, he loves being it more. So the conversation was that if he apologizes and zips up, he'll be in SW9 in some capacity.

If he had any balls, he'd tell Kennedy and Disney to suck it. His net worth was over $5m before the reboot, so it's not like he needed the money. He thrives off of the attention.

>I regret voicing
>voicing
He hasn't changed his mind though

One wasn't enough, heh disney

Based!
Literally /ourguy/

Studios make actors sign clauses saying they will not talk bad about the movie.

Hamill probably never had to sign one before because it's Been so long that he didn't have that from when he still had a career.

Disney definitely made him do this as he was just answering questions about shooting the movies like he typically has done the past 20 years.

He was probably offerd a role in episode 9, with money to go by that

>Sup Forums spends months taking quotes out of context
>the minute context is provided, a faceless corporation is blamed
You cannot fucking make this shit up.

Probably just threatened to sue him. Guy signed a contract. He's obliged to shill for the movie not shit on it.

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m15s

This.

Even the
>All i wanted was to make a good movie. I got more than that- rian made an all-time GREAT one!
is like a sarcastic over dramatisation. Thats something you would find in a certificate of employment that is coded to be the opposite.
You can read it as
>i got more than that, i got an alltime pile of shit
But if you go to a judge, it can be defendedf by "i meant it that way, sor judge, i might phrased it poorly, but the other side reads too muich into it"
Mark is clever.

He probably didn't even write that himself, so it doesn't really mean shit

>see ya around kiddo
>all the spergs pretend he wont be back because muh narrative.

This is a pretty clear indicator that Disney is watching the shift in social media surrounding TLJ. Critics’ sugar-coated praise is being drowned out by angry fans prepared to argue for hours on end, with the only defense being “well I liked it, it subverted my expectations!” So that’s good.

The bad, however, is that they’ve no doubt seen the fixation on Mark’s comments and they’re holding him partially responsible. This shows they don’t realize their own mistakes and even if they do they’ll just overcorrect in the next movie. Again

>implying they don't plan to rewrite episode 9 according to audience feedback, marketing trends and orders from Disney execs

Whether Mark Hamill returns depends entirely on whether they think that will sell better. And hes probably still signed up for the whole trilogy anyway

i bet the jews did this

>But again, I have to say, having seen the movie I was wrong. I think being pushed outside your comfort zone is a good thing, because if I was just another benevolent Jedi training young padawans, we've seen it!

His comments about disagreeing with the direction they took Luke are all taken out of context by fanboys and faggots trying to push a false narrative. Shut the fuck up about this you retards, you're embarrassing yourselves.

This rhetoric stinks of PR lawyers. The Moussad is threatening him, that's for sure.

He says he agreed with Cloin trevorow's direction for Luke in 9, but they KK fired him and brought back JJ. I believe he wasn't meant to die like this which pissed him even more than he was. And bringing back who is the guy who turned Luke into a hermit for 30 years, it's adding insult to injury. Mark is a nice guy and they pushed him very far.

How is it out of context? He clearly stated that he did not agree with the treatment of his character. This is not disputable.

Then, when these comments are being spread in the wake of TLJ being...itself, he suddenly comes out with this canned PR response?

Its also an indicator that disney are concerned about how the movie is going. If this thing wasnt underperforming majorly at the box office i doubt theyd give a shit what hamil said

>The only alternative to Luke giving up in the most uncharacteristic and unfitting fashion for someone who almost killed himself for a father he never knew is being identical to Alec Guinness
Yeah, I guess Rian was too shit to be original, he'd probably have just plagiarized the original series some more.

This is literally a Disney® comment. They went to the guy, told him to shill for the movie, see

>all-time GREAT
>GREAT
>96 years old using caps after shitting on a movie
>As soon as such threads start suddenly cuckolds meticulously defend him when he was obviously moused

Once again, words, read the fucking words, it doesn't look the wording he would use to express approval for the movie, it's clearly ironical but sold as unironical.

Exactly, Mark have been trashing Disney since the day TFA came out. They ignored it because the bucks were coming, now that the film is tanking they're panicking, looking for someone to blame. Of course it can't be the producer and director, they can do no wrong.

>unironical
I agree with that. Why the "Great" in caps? Why not all words after rian? Or "ALL-TIME GREAT ONE!"?

Rian will be a scapegoat too. Why else do you think he got writing and directing credits to himself, when we all know perfectly well there’s a committee and amachine behind these movies? They decided to go “different”, since TFA was criticized as too much of the same, so they decided to put it all on one guy. But not totally, as the Disney machine still needs to dictate certain things for marketing and PR purposes

Why they all looks so lifeless?

>his comments are very clear and not out of context
>responds with “yes they are out of context”

Fuck off, there is no ambiguity surrounding his statement about Jake Skywalker or him fundamentally disagreeing with Luke giving up. Him following these points with “oh, but the movie is good” and “I trust Rian” does not invalidate them

And he is a white male. Aka canonfodder

These are fair points, but didn't he come to terms with these decisions later on?

His comments were taken out of context in the first place but ofcourse fanboys don't want to hear that.

It's the greed, no soul inside

He's a soyboy before anything else and he deserves his fate. There is nothing worse than a feminazi like Kathleen Kennedy except for the soyboys that do her dirty work.

The context is pretty clear, you dimwit: he disagrees with what they did but he can't do anything about it, so of course it's good and great for the series that they demolish it and rebuild by using shit instead of concrete. Now please don't replace me with cg Luke mama Disney pls no.

>unironically using soyboy and feminazi in the same post
lol

That’s how he phrased it, yeah. The template for the Mark comments is very similar

>indicates disapproval or disagreement about writing or direction
>follows with positive statement concerning the movie or director

Now, you can decide for yourself if the positive comments are genuine or if he’s just barely covering his ass. I tend to think the latter, since I’ve been a fan of Mark for a very long time and his infectious enthusiasm for nerd culture has, in this case, been replaced with a grumpy cynicism thinly masked with old man sarcasm

>it was her turn

what comments can anyone post the first comments that made Disney butthurt?

Kennedy can be very persuasive

No, he said he think it's great what they are doing an understands it even if he didn't like it initially. Stupid projecting reaching fanboy.

I think what ticks me off is when people use Hamill as an idol for hating on all things TLJ.
He's disappointed with how it treated Luke, but didn't he also say that he liked everyone else's role in the story?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0biqMZrxJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

I got the feeling his original message was that he is a professional actor and understands what rian wanted. So he played it like they wanted from him but just thought that this isnt coherent or good enough for star wars. And Mark is still right.

>No, you don't understand, when he said he loved the movie he meant he hated it

Disney saw him trying to scuttle the film and they sent Jews to threaten his bank account

>tRUMP

What a 12 year old

If you are under eighteen years old, hide this post. It would not interest you.
To those past that age I say: Whatever are your opinions, read it through without shock or start. Then judge calmly and conscientiously my comments on the truths so mysteriously taught me. You will see—provided you have a grain of common sense—that I attack principles, not individuals. I have no desire to hurt quadruped or biped; not even those who have injured me past world-healing.
If you possess any—the smallest amount—of real reverence, you will understand the deeply reverent feeling with which all herein is written:

Disney a shit.

That is all.

Misspelled friend as "fiend" on purpose

His agent called him up and said he had to retract his comments, and he kind of did that. It's business.

>my fiend
kek

>I m just so glad my dad never had to see this movie