SON OF A BITCH NOT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
moviechat.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched the movie and loved it.
Anyone who says "the prequels are better and this film ruined Star Wars" are all crybabies.

The term is Nufans

rotten tomato have shilled a little too hard this time

>Anyone with a negative opinion is invalid because I say so.

Shut up.

>one anonymous guy on a facebook page has confirmed that he is the Russian alt-right sjw-hating gamergater hacker. He said "Yes, I can confirm it was me. I rerouted the subprotocols on the RT servers and was thus able to spam tens of thousands of bad ratings with bots I created. I did it because I hate women and people of color!"

Hi Kathleen.

This is starring to get pathetic to the point where it’s not even funny. It’s just sad.

Not invalid. Crybabies.

Remember when these people successfully had IMDb message boards shut down?

If it can be hacked or botted then why shouldnt it be shut down?

That was bullshit. There was always some interesting thread on whatever movie I looked up.

Star Wars worst fanbase confirmed.

(((Star Wars fans))) or, more accurately, Disney's paid shills

>"RT is biased!"
>"Petition to shut down RT"
>"TLJ is simply too smart"
>"People should let go of the past"
>69% drop

At last, they have truly become DCucks

This movie is shit but the prequels were 100% shittier.

>its gamergate 2.0 but with star wars nerds

How to cash in on this lads?

Someone explain to me what exactly TLJ did wrong that wasnt merely just a continuation of TFA?

Rey is a complete mary sue? Blame TFA. Luke is completely out of character? Blame TFA for that.

meanwhile other group who also claim to be fans are petitioning rat to strike the episode 8 from canon
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

so who is real?

You're right user.
They're both shit.

moviechat.org
some dude managed to scrape all of the IMDB forums before they got shut down.

>ha ha dwi fags MoS is a bad movie it says it right there on the rotten tomatoes ha ha

>what, why is it now disagreeing with what I feel, SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT ALL DOWN

Ahahahahaha!
>fans
More like The Mouse.

I don't actually think Kathleen Kennedy and her story team are Star Wars fans.

So just like when the BvS and JL reviews came out?

I remember when TFA come out and “fans” started a petition to bring Lucas back to the series even though selling Star Wars to Disney in the first place was HIS idea.
Seriously, the Starboys are absolutely pathetic.

Sounds like something written by Bob Chipman.

There's not a Star Wars fan alive that wants that.

>”Many critics on RT are extremely toxic and they are unprofessional.”
>Calling critics with years of experience unprofessional.

We all know that rotten tomatoes needs to be shut down so I agree with this. What annoys me is that these little shits wait until a movie they like gets low ratings to cry about it. Where were they when ghostbusters and all the marvel shit was praised? If it means the destruction of RT, then I'm all for it.

If they shut down RT they'll come for us next. Someone must invade Disney's Burbank offices and steal the plans for the Death Star.

No, they were pretty close to each other. The acting was worse in prequels. The plot was more coherent and didnt have world building issues like hyper ramming. Where mitchlorians are lame, hyper ramming literally does not make sense. Otherwise they would have done it to the death stars or just made torpedoes foe the bigger ships.

Print T-shirts.

Wow that's nice.

Yeah bro, everyone who hates the movies wants george lucas to come back. Yeah, sure. You are right on the money with this one.

I liked the movie too. but after watching a few rant videos I still get why people disliked it.

-luke would never have even considered killing an apprentice
-if you can just fuck everything up in your path by pressing the lightspeed button, why hasn't it ever been weaponized before? was the death star mission pointless? couldn't they just have bombarded the ship with unmanned ships going lighspeed?
-Rey is a fanfic-tier Mary Sue

still liked the movie though

>"fans" isn't one person with one opinion
amazing

More SW posts?

How can Last Jedi have fans who weren't paid? There is nothing good about that movie. Nothing.

>How to cash in on this lads?
When Hollywood is destroyed and we can rebuild on the ashes we can cash in by having an engaging and stimulating film industry again.

Everything about this movie is starting to mirror BvS, only BvS was damage controlled by delusional DCfags instead of every fucking media outlet in existence

"""cash in"""